Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Give it time, there may be a SRW B in the future, hahaha.

Also, why is the dot before the middle B?

Oops.

qmneMMT.png

Perfect. Now I just need to name the next character Adam and name his unit Alabama, and I'm good to go!

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

The more I listen to this soundtrack, the more perfect it becomes.

DFuvBUEWAAALgp4.jpg

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

qmneMMT.png

Perfect. Now I just need to name the next character Adam and name his unit Alabama, and I'm good to go!

sees name choice

629197341135470603.png?v=1

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Now let's see if can make it to ch10 after i sleep, and who i shall reclass to what^^

Good night?

I also haven’t really been messing with reclassing. Huh.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Maybe i should go Warpzura again 😄

Or maybe Warplicia?

Warplotte.

What? It looks kind of like War-plot and you only need a heart seal...

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So warp is in fire emblem fates?

Class skill for Witches (Free DLC) at lvl 25 iirc

However, since Felicia is technically a prepromote, she can learn it at lvl5^^

Also it works differently. It warps the unit itself adjacent to an ally

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Class skill for Witches (Free DLC) at lvl 25 iirc

However, since Felicia is technically a prepromote, she can learn it at lvl5^^

Ohh I was thinking it was a staff.

Ignore the Charlotte thing then.

Wait so how do you get the dlc?

And is warp range fixed?

Ah yes, I remember the real reason I dropped Cindered Shadows earlier in the year. It's cause Ch.4 is utter dogshit, especially towards the end. Setting it to Normal makes it waaaaaaay more bearable.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

xZ7fZgF.png

MULTIPLE BATTAS

NOOOO!!! I CANNOT STAND UP TO MANY BATTAS THE BEASTSSTSTTSTSTS

You're gonna be Batta'd and bruised by the end of this.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

So how was it, fighting Batta the Beasts. XD

It was most likely quite a Battal.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So how was it, fighting Batta the Beasts. XD

It was fun! I don't quite have a great grasp of what's going on yet gameplay-wise but I am looking forwards to continuing!

Just now, Benice said:

It was fun! I don't quite have a great grasp of what's going on yet gameplay-wise but I am looking forwards to continuing!

Did you finish the entire chapter?

Also, out of curiosity, what do you think of the Attack/Defend/Evade options you have on EP?

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Did you finish the entire chapter?

If each chapter is exactly one map, then yes!

Also, out of curiosity, what do you think of the Attack/Defend/Evade options you have on EP?

It was pretty nifty. I'm wondering if enemies will get that later on and how that'll get balanced, since I was a lot more powerful than the enemies were on both phases. Especially the guy who looks like an edgy swordlord. Of course, what was I expecting?

But yeah, it certainly makes a good first impression!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

If each chapter is exactly one map, then yes!

It was pretty nifty. I'm wondering if enemies will get that later on and how that'll get balanced, since I was a lot more powerful than the enemies were on both phases. Especially the guy who looks like an edgy swordlord. Of course, what was I expecting?

But yeah, it certainly makes a good first impression!

Oh, that's an important thing to keep in mind. Some chapters may be composed of more than one map. But it's rare, if I recall. Either way, chapters are labeled, with intermission screen in-between and all that. So it's not hard to know when one chapter finally ends.

For the most part SRW doesn't have enemies Defend or Evade. So it's mostly for the player's benefit. I think J does, but not always.

Eh? You mean Kouji? Pft, hahaha. Kouji Kabuto is THE codifier of shounen mecha protagonist. Just like how his Mazinger Z is THE Super Robot. He is one guy you will always want to use. Don't know if you checked, but there is one of his Mazinger Z's weapons you'll want to always use at least once on an enemy. Check the Rust Hurricane, and you'll see what I mean.

Eh? You mean Kouji? Pft, hahaha. Kouji Kabuto is THE codifier of shounen mecha protagonist. Just like how his Mazinger Z is THE Super Robot. He is one guy you will always want to use. Don't know if you checked, but there is one of his Mazinger Z's weapons you'll want to always use at least once on an enemy. Check the Rust Hurricane, and you'll see what I mean.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, that's an important thing to keep in mind. Some chapters may be composed of more than one map. But it's rare, if I recall. Either way, chapters are labeled, with intermission screen in-between and all that. So it's not hard to know when one chapter finally ends.

Ah, I see.

Is there limited deployment, or can I use everyone at once?

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Ah, I see.

Is there limited deployment, or can I use everyone at once?

You'll soon find that the -30% Armor effect of Rust Hurricane will become quite vital when fighting bosses.

Like FE, there are deployment limits once your party gets big enough. It's not as bad in comparison since enemy levels scale to yours. So you can rotate a bit. Also, units you temporary lose due to route splits auto-level to an extent.

Also, SRW is a story-driven series. As a result, there are much less optional characters compared to FE. But that means there are still character recruits, and even mecha unlocks and stuff. SRW never does things the same each game, so you will need a guide for those.

http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/J/Secrets

So, always keep it at hand when playing.

Well, time for me to retire for the night. Friday is my mother's birthday, so I won't be here for most of the day to help you out.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I feel like having a rant, so excuse me.
I'm actually dead sick of my glands and tonsils. I want them gone. EVERY TIME I get them back to normal lately, they start swelling up two days later. I've been tested for glandular fever and everything to try and work it out. Nothing. They're just filthy, rotten, evil things bent on making me hurt. It's to the point I'm getting used to it.

Though... on the bright side that means my LP which was on hiatus can continue unless I get really bad again. (First new update's been up for a couple days, for anyone who missed it, and I'm intending to put up the next one in the next couple days)

2 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

I feel like having a rant, so excuse me.
I'm actually dead sick of my glands and tonsils. I want them gone. EVERY TIME I get them back to normal lately, they start swelling up two days later. I've been tested for glandular fever and everything to try and work it out. Nothing. They're just filthy, rotten, evil things bent on making me hurt. It's to the point I'm getting used to it.

Is this chronic?

I also have quite often issues with my bronchi like swollen throat due to asthma.

There's not much I can do against.

I can only imagine how painful it is, especially if you're not able to speak.

Is there no possibility to let the tonsils be removed?