Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Gamera 2: Attack of the Legion is awesome and if there's something i've noticed about the Heisei Gamera movies, it's that the people behind these movies were actually trying to make Gamera it's own thing instead of trying to just compete with Godzilla. And it's paying off immensely. I hear Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris is the best in the franchise and if the previous two movies were anything to go by, i'll be in for a good time.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

I miss having easy access to pouch items...

Yeah, i kinda don't like how the only way to get them is to craft them although in my experience, pouch items in Torna aren't as important.

Why is custom difficulty not a thing in Torna...

I don't understand why they made it NG+ only.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, i kinda don't like how the only way to get them is to craft them although in my experience, pouch items in Torna aren't as important.

This is true, you don't need them at all. 

but... making them is easy, though. And from memory, the effects are much more potent than in 2 normally.

Oh okay, so we don’t qualify for financial assistance because the breadwinner leaving her job was “voluntary”*. Fantastic.

*her options were to willingly and likely temporarily leave or lose her ability to work in the field she had studied for years to work in ever again.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Oh okay, so we don’t qualify for financial assistance because the breadwinner leaving her job was “voluntary”*. Fantastic.

Bruh.

I don't know if this is an america thing or a capitalism thing, but that is messed up.

If you guys don't have any better options, you could always start a GoFundMe. Someone on a discord I go to did one so that her family could pay for the user's sister in ICU, so it is a possibility.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Bruh.

I don't know if this is an america thing or a capitalism thing, but that is messed up.

Do other countries not do that?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

If you guys don't have any better options, you could always start a GoFundMe. Someone on a discord I go to did one so that her family could pay for the user's sister in ICU, so it is a possibility.

More like we don’t have any options period.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I dunno. I think here, some companies have paid sick leave, (I assume many American companies work the same) and the government does chip in some. Not a ton, but some.

Edited by Benice

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Other countries tend provide a safety net so that their unemployed and their families don't get fucked.

America is once again the odd man out here in terms of first world countries because individualism is still strong here.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

and the government does chip in some. Not a ton, but some.

Oh and I didn’t mention this earlier because it felt obvious, but the government only chips in if you made under a certain amount before things went under, and only if you were fired from the job you were holding. I think they might take into account how many people you provide for but I’m not entirely sure.

What am I missing for the perfect ending in Megadimension Neptunia? 

I've done it before, but i cant trigger it again, haha. 

I do all the dream events in Hyperdimension, I do the events in Zero Dimension, and the events in Heart Dimension. 

I'm getting a little confused now, what's going on!? 

Oh and I do the events with 40% shares and 60% in Planeptunes case. 

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

I don't understand why they made it NG+ only.

Damn it, Monolith

11 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

What am I missing for the perfect ending in Megadimension Neptunia? 

I've done it before, but i cant trigger it again, haha. 

I do all the dream events in Hyperdimension, I do the events in Zero Dimension, and the events in Heart Dimension. 

I'm getting a little confused now, what's going on!? 

Oh and I do the events with 40% shares and 60% in Planeptunes case. 

I think you need the events for all nations, not just planeptune

Me: *sits down to eat while watching Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris*

The movie: *rotting Gyaos corpse within the first minute*

LeaBruh2.png

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Damn it, Monolith

Yeah, it's a bummer. I know Torna is supposed to be a bite-sized streamlined experience but more options from the start would've been nice.

That being said, unless you overlevel, the final boss will not die to a sneeze. It's not hard per se, but it's worthy of being a final boss. The final boss is Lv.60 btw.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That being said, unless you overlevel, the final boss will not die to a sneeze. It's not hard per se, but it's worthy of being a final boss.

Nice to hear!

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The final boss is Lv.60 btw.

Inb4 i reach there at lvl70

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Inb4 i reach there at lvl70

In my experience, you probably won't.

There are no normal enemies Lv.60 or higher so it's pretty hard to overlevel unless you actively go for it.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Chain attack overlvl time xD

It wont happen, you're going to have to fight the gold UM's to level up. The 65 one is going to skyrocket your levels if you fight and can beat it.

I've been watching a Let's Play of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon. The fundamental world premise is a bit... not handled well, and unexpectedly dark, considering the first Raidou game avoided the usual bleakness of mainline SMT. I'm glad to see mostly everything was improved from Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army, which was so primitive in ways that I couldn't bring myself to finish it, despite the positive traits it had.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Other countries tend provide a safety net so that their unemployed and their families don't get fucked.

America is once again the odd man out here in terms of first world countries because individualism is still strong here.

From what I've read in summary of the modern Swedish system of business and welfare, companies have the right to fire you fairly easily. This is because the country needs to be economically competitive to bring in the tax revenues to support the welfare system, so businesses need worker flexibility. However, if you are fired, the strong social safety net kicks in, and the government will generously support you until you find a new job.  And the government needs you to get a new job, because someone has to pay for everything, so near-full employment all the time is as necessary as economic competitiveness.

I'm almost sure an actual Swede could list 30 things wrong with the system in a heartbeat, but things tend to look a little rosier from the outside.

Yeah, the Gamera Heisei trilogy is slept on. Better than the best Heisei Godzilla movies.

That being said, i don't think Revenge of Iris is the best one. The Gyaos horde really didn't need to be in this movie, you could cut them completely and not much would change.

Challenge accepted?

Challenge denied, dont do it. 

Anyways, I got the event I missed in Megadimension, turns out it was the one right when you get to Hyperdimension on Neps story, where you kill the 8 dogoos as a quest. 

I'm an idiot. Thanks, though.

Edited by lightcosmo