• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

This is the full list of mockups if you guys want to see

Again, just mockups. The first and fourth ones are practically garuanteed tho.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

That lavender-haired Mythra in the black outfit is very nice. 👌

Yeah, i used it for a while. I don't remember what the in-game effect is tho.

37 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

But seriously, who is the color scheme meant to be, then...?

It's like a "dark Mythra". Malos' color scheme is black and purple so there you go.

Arden time.

I went ahead and reset to check the event with the weird knight. Turns out, he's apparently "the pride of the Agustrian ballisticians." Anybody's guess as to why he's stuck guarding a mountain pass. He then notices the character, but their portrait disappears, and the knight goes "Must've been the wind."

Riveting character development.

Okay, time to seize Anphony and go get Clement.

...Okay, never mind, there's ballistae, a sleep staff, Erin and her squad, a bunch of cavalry... I need to first backtrack with everyone. See you in a billion turns!

Oh my God.

There has to be a better way of doing this. I have to be missing something. There's no way the game just expects you to walk back to Mackily for 30 turns. And there's no way to access the ballistae other than the narrow mountain pass that I was sure was a joke! What, do I just take 5 ballista shots per turn forever? Half my army couldn't take half of those! What am I doing wrong here? Please, someone tell me it's my fault and not the game's.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my God.

There has to be a better way of doing this. I have to be missing something. There's no way the game just expects you to walk back to Mackily for 30 turns. And there's no way to access the ballistae other than the narrow mountain pass that I was sure was a joke! What, do I just take 5 ballista shots per turn forever? Half my army couldn't take half of those! What am I doing wrong here? Please, someone tell me it's my fault and not the game's.

Ummmm... you have to walk back. And that persists for pretty much every chapter in part 1 past that point! 

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The "best way" to handle it is to have your infantry wait for Mackily.

Also, yes, the ballistae are that annoying.

This kind of stuff is why this chapter's the worst of Gen 1 for me.

38 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ummmm... you have to walk back. And that persists for pretty much every chapter in part 1 past that point! 

Ahh, yes. There's the Genealogy experience I've heard so much about. But will it beat PoR, the embodiment of boredom? That remains to be seen. Either way, that's a match-up that I could do without.

26 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The "best way" to handle it is to have your infantry wait for Mackily.

I mean, Arden was there with Aideen. Problem is, Clement has a sleep staff, and there's a billion units plus the ballistae.

Eventually I tried warping Deirdre to Anphony and have her walk through the woods to snipe Clement with silence... But she took so long that I ended up just letting Finn and Arden take the fall for the rest of the team to get through. As for the ballistae... No two ways around it - if their AI wasn't bollocks it would be utterly impossible to get through without one loss at the very least. And now Deirdre's stuck and will do absolutely nothing for the remainder of the chapter.

Speaking of that, Erin and her squad went straight for Evans instead of aiming for my team. As such, I was forced to return Lewyn to the base... But then one of her pegasi was blocking her, and Lewyn was one movement short of being able to circle around the castle to speak to her. The result? I had to warp Alec and Midir back as well so they could destroy the remnants of Erin's team. I have no idea what the rewards are for them or the Yves tripplets, and frankly, I couldn't care less. I am not resetting.

Also, yes, the ballistae are that annoying.

This kind of stuff is why this chapter's the worst of Gen 1 for me.

Good to know it gets better, at least. Sheesh.

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

no.

And you didn't even get to the bad chapters yet xD

Conflicting opinions? Hoo, boy. Arden help us all...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, yes. There's the Genealogy experience I've heard so much about. But will it beat PoR, the embodiment of boredom? That remains to be seen. Either way, that's a match-up that I could do without.

it'll get much worse in part 2, actually! Xd

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eventually I tried warping Deirdre to Anphony and have her walk through the woods to snipe Clement with silence

I think this is what the game wants you to do, but not every player wants to play one way, soooooo, yeah.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Arden help us all...

He is no Derrick replacement!

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have no idea what the rewards are for them or the Yves tripplets

Missed this but for the paladins, you get the Knight Ring, which if you got from PoR, does the same thing here, grants canto to the wearer.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

I think this is what the game wants you to do, but not every player wants to play one way, soooooo, yeah.

I mean, the alternative's to take it and count your lucky stars that this isn't Thracia's everlasting status effects.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

He is no Derrick replacement!

That is true. He may be the greatest man in Jugdral, but he cannot compare to a true god. I still love him, though.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, the alternative's to take it and count your lucky stars that this isn't Thracia's everlasting status effects.

That is true. He may be the greatest man in Jugdral, but he cannot compare to a true god. I still love him, though.

I guess that's one option!

Sometimes you reach for the moon and simply grasp the stars, Arden simply couldn't reach.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Conflicting opinions? Hoo, boy. Arden help us all...

I can see you having issues with other chapters.

I just highly dislike Chapter 2's handling of things in particular, especially with that time sensitive objective in the villages and the knights as well.

As for Deirdre, the Circlet has Renewal and Miracle, so use that information as you please.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

playing Triangle Strategy, turns out the game has war in the Fallkelands.

Maybe that name will be changed too?

I'm unaware of the details of the Falklands War, though there could be some British left-leaning video gamers and Argentinians who would like it if the villain in there was a "Garette Hatcher".

Going to the west coast of South America, there was a 5-year conflict called the War of the Pacific or "Saltpeter War" between Bolivia and Chile. The source of the nitrates -saltpeter- being fought over I believe I was told once, was at least in part a large accumulation of bird guano.

My Xeno collection so far! :

003759b6af624126da162d53d52ae062.jpg

I wont show figures or anything as i refuse to dirty them if i don't have to.

Also for those who remember, i added Torna and the special addition of Xenoblade 2 to my collection from last time.

Edited by lightcosmo