Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Also, one of my favorite themes in HSoS that (to my recollection) never gets used in VS1.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The one on the right.

For added amusement, you can see the one on the left as its prequel... or sequel? Definitely you can have the two in the same continuity. lol

As a side note, I like those two's interactions. It starts funny on paper but then turns quite wholesome and heartwarming.

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oo, nice! Zeke'll be running Corvin, his default blade and Vale for now.

Nice nice.

Zeke is a heavy hitter, although keep in mind he likes to show off with Megalances. You'll see what i mean.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The one on the right.

For added amusement, you can see the one on the left as its prequel... or sequel? Definitely you can have the two in the same continuity. lol

Genny really looked at not-Dumbledore and said "too young".

5 minutes ago, Spara said:

Yeah, you don't get too much of a window into the nations beyond Meleda, Solis, and Norden in 1. Accorte and Karajan have added a lot to how Sphire is characterized, along with some other characters who I won't mention for spoilers. Lestia has a decent sense of how it's structured, but nothing too much at the moment, but since Merida's supposed to be in Norden Civil War, we'll probably see more there. The only place that doesn't really have anything yet is Rivelle, but that'll probably change considering how the plot has been so far. 

Do they talk about the antagonistic empire because i always did find it curious how the main enemy force in this game is literally not on the map.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Genny really looked at not-Dumbledore and said "too young".

And Duma "too weak/insignificant". XD

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Do they talk about the antagonistic empire because i always did find it curious how the main enemy force in this game is literally not on the map.

Basically everyone in the story at this point has acknowledged that war as pointless. Since you hadn't finished VS1, let me fill you in: The King of Meleda was influenced by Margulites, while Duke Lagniel of Frist, out of pure greed, started the conflict with the Empire by burning a trade ship in his harbor. Nobody wanted that conflict, and it only made matters worse in Meleda, even though 

Spoiler

Zech was revealed to be alive. The kingdom fractures because of the Empire's meddling, though, and it splits over hailing Zech or Zade as their greatest hero. 

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well, it's a Roman Empire style country while the game takes place on a comparatively small island kingdom. They control the entire main land, so we are probably looking at something like the Roman Empire at it's peak compared to Great Britain.
And just like the Roman Empire, they are struggling to keep their territories under control. In no small part thanks to the Mangulites, it seems.

You know what? Fuck it. Fuck it to hell, I said. Everyone thinks they can make Three Houses tier lists and get away with it? Well, here's your punishment for your hubris: Three Houses tier list by Ruben.

2k5pm0ff o

Throw insults at me if you must.

RD EG Spoilers

Spoiler

So is Lekain carrying blood pact on his person galaxy brain level? Considering if anyone happened to catch him on the hop, that's the contracts gone too.

Then again, he could use the Rewarp staff.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

2k5pm0ff o

Throw insults at me if you must.

This is too funny to insult you.

I’ve never heard you rag on Sylvain though. What’s his deal?

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Oh wow, I think even Berwick Saga has more outfit variety.

To be fair, this is from the school phase, where they all wear the same boring uniform. Their war phase selves are a lot better.

Still, that's 12 chapters that you have to spend staring at the same portrait repeated over and over with hair color and style variations. I don't like it.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

This is too funny to insult you.

I'm glad you think so.

I’ve never heard you rag on Sylvain though. What’s his deal?

He's a misogynistic piece of self-righteous shit, mostly. Not much else to it, he's just scum.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

He's a misogynistic piece of self-righteous shit, mostly. Not much else to it, he's just scum.

ToofunnytoinsultyoutoofunnytoinsultyoutoofunnytoinsultyouTOOFUNNYTOINSULTYOU

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To be fair, this is from the school phase, where they all wear the same boring uniform. Their war phase selves are a lot better.

So they have a very strict dress code, yet the teacher runs around with her midriff exposed?

Edited by BrightBow

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

ToofunnytoinsultyoutoofunnytoinsultyoutoofunnytoinsultyouTOOFUNNYTOINSULTYOU

I'm truly sorry that your opinions are wrong unlike mine.

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

So they have a very strict dress code, yet the teacher runs around with her belly button exposed?

Well, think about it like this: They have to reach like, an average quota of dressing rectitude. So if you take Manuela's loungewear and Byleth's... whatever it is she's wearing and put it next to Hanneman's extremely dapper self, it balances out.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Part of me is tempted to make one where there's just one tier, called "Tier", and put everyone in it...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Part of me is tempted to make one where there's just one tier, called "Tier", and put everyone in it...

Do you dislike character rankings/discussions?

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Do you dislike character rankings/discussions?

Part that and part that I suck at ranking things like "how much I like/dislike X in relation to Y".

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Part that and part that I suck at ranking things like "how much I like/dislike X in relation to Y".

But why do you dislike them?

But why do you dislike them?

It's a metaphorical minefield, so best to avoid it.

And I dislike having to explain these things, so let's just leave it at that.

To be fair, if school uniforms are a thing, I am genuine surprised that all the girls aren't running around in standard-issue sexed-up sailor fukus.

I mean, in Fates they instantly went with 8/15 French Maid fetish gear for Corrin's female servants.

Edited by BrightBow

Maybe it was considered too obvious? Doesn't TH has maid/butler outfits too? Though they're certainly much subdued.

Or wait for the next batch of DLC...