Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But so many all the dang time in one map!

Did I stutter?

...Honestly though, yeah, it feels like shit when this happens, but there's nothing else to it. Next time, try to find a way to achieve more reliability. Other than that, it's just Fire Emblem being Fire Emblem.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not gonna lie, FE without RNG would be interesting. But Heroes does have RNG, it's just moved to the part that involves real money, and I'm afraid I cannot get behind that.

Hey, I did say spite too.

Another thought: Would Lekain be improved by being more like Senator Armstrong?

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Honestly though, yeah, it feels like shit when this happens, but there's nothing else to it. Next time, try to find a way to achieve more reliability. Other than that, it's just Fire Emblem being Fire Emblem.

Just you wait till you see my Ch14 of MinRec (I'll be editing and uploading this weekend to catch up). Tempted to call it "Missival Saga" because everybody missed everything, but the joke would fall flat since the two times Perceval ever attacked, he hit.

25 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Did I stutter?

Yes yes I know, just let me complain! That’s the whole point of Internet forums! /j

39 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What made you think that?

All your posts like “play SRW!” at certain times, although maybe those were the wrong times... does it not have crit, maybe? I dunno.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Hey, I did say spite too.

Hey, didn't you already say this earlier?

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Another thought: Would Lekain be improved by being more like Senator Armstrong?

Why won't Pelleas fight you!?

Hahahah... Blood pact, son! It kills Daenians in response to betrayal! You can't hurt me, Micaiah!

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

Just you wait till you see my Ch14 of MinRec (I'll be editing and uploading this weekend to catch up). Tempted to call it "Missival Saga" because everybody missed everything, but the joke would fall flat since the two times Perceval ever attacked, he hit.

Ahahahahahahah... That's just amazing. Turns out he benefitted from not being recruited because he didn't have time to fail.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Yes yes I know, just let me complain! That’s the whole point of Internet forums! /j

Ah yes, is it Complain About Anime Outfits o'clock already?

All your posts like “play SRW!” at certain times, although maybe those were the wrong times... does it not have crit, maybe? I dunno.

There are crits in SRW. However, they aren't as common to trigger, and if you're worried about them they're more manageable.

Honestly, the best way is to see these things for yourself.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah yes, is it Complain About Anime Outfits o'clock already?

Please no...

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, didn't you already say this earlier?

I think I did. The forum had it saved for some reason.

SERENESSSS!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahah... Blood pact, son! It kills Daenians in response to betrayal! You can't hurt me, Micaiah!

To be fair, Armstrong's goals are pretty much antithetical to Lekain.

Wolf!Sothe: Good job Micaiah

Clever.

I mean, please do, and perhaps I may not have to send constant reminders every X days to continue... like I have to do with Benice.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wait, you guys think that time ever ends?

It ends when I play games with good outfits, such as a certain game that we'll refer to as B. Saga. No wait, that's too obvious; Berwick S.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Please no...

Don't tempt me, man, you know I'm capable of repeating my stupid arguments for the billionth time.

Just now, Dayni said:

To be fair, Armstrong's goals are pretty much antithetical to Lekain.

I mean, they're both asshats. But Lekain has the best facial hair, whereas Senator is a character almost on Eugen's level.

Almost.

Just now, Dayni said:

Wolf!Sothe: Good job Micaiah

I loved the moment when Wolfie delivered this long-ass, drawn-out speech about free will and justice, and then Armstrong just went "Sam was always a pain in my ass."

Just thought I'd point it out.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It ends when I play games with good outfits, such as a certain game that we'll refer to as B. Saga. No wait, that's too obvious; Berwick S.

But that’s anime.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Not a fan of him?

WWE | Triple H: biografía, títulos, mejores peleas, curiosidades y más del  catorcer veces campeón mundial de WWE | FULL-DEPORTES | DEPOR

This is an awkward situation in which I get the joke because it's really obvious (I think), but at the same time I don't get the joke because I have no idea who that is. Three Horns? Three Heels? Three Heights? Please, do tell.

23 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

There are crits in SRW. However, they aren't as common to trigger, and if you're worried about them they're more manageable.

Actually, aren't they more common? I thought they were compared to FE? Although, IIRC, the bonus is a tiny 20% to damage dealt. Not exactly game-changing until it's on a persnickety "retreats at less than X% health and you want to kill them" enemy and you need every drop of damage. Correct me if I'm wrong.

28 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Imagine not having Strike, Concentrate, or Flash.

This post was made by the SRW gang.

And Hot-Blood/Valor! Don't forget the fourth pillar of the most fundamental Seishins/Spirits! And I suppose Guard has to has to count as a semi-fifth pillar for those who have that instead of Alert/Flash b/c durable vs. dodgy. -Although Valor has nothing to do with RNG.

Doubleimage is top-strength Great Shield/Pavise basically now that I think about it, only difference is how it negates the attack.

This is an awkward situation in which I get the joke because it's really obvious (I think), but at the same time I don't get the joke because I have no idea who that is. Three Horns? Three Heels? Three Heights? Please, do tell.

The man is the H to the Thruple.

Tripple H. I don't think the H means anything other than just H. Yeah, I was going on the fact that Sooks said Three H. If not, I can always fall back on this:

Ayuntamiento de Trescasas |

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Actually, aren't they more common? I thought they were compared to FE? Although, IIRC, the bonus is a tiny 20% to damage dealt. Not exactly game-changing until it's on a persnickety "retreats at less than X% health and you want to kill them" enemy and you need every drop of damage. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Admittedly, I don't know. Crit rates isn't something you get to see usually. Only weapon modifiers, which come in +X% or -X%, so that doesn't help much. But yeah, crits don't do as much damage, plus you can always Defend or Evade if you think you're likely to get crit and can't survive it. So yeah, it isn't as worrysome as FE.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And Hot-Blood/Valor! Don't forget the fourth pillar of the most fundamental Seishins/Spirits! And I suppose Guard has to has to count as a semi-fifth pillar for those who have that instead of Alert/Flash b/c durable vs. dodgy. -Although Valor has nothing to do with RNG.

Doubleimage is top-strength Great Shield/Pavise basically now that I think about it, only difference is how it negates the attack.

Yeah, I was going with the ones that lets you bypass the RNG, or help you immensely against it. There's also Persist/Invincible. IT's to Flash what Strike is to IronWill/Guard.

And don't forget stuff like Beam Coating.

6 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Everything okay there?

You know that feeling where you just wanna stay in bed, but it's nine thirty and you have a hike at nine forty-five?

Anyways, it ended up being real fun.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

You know that feeling where you just wanna stay in bed, but it's nine thirty and you have a hike at nine forty-five?

Anyways, it ended up being real fun.

Wallace And Gromit Thumbs Up GIF - WallaceAndGromit ThumbsUp - Discover &  Share GIFs | Aardman animations, Shaun the sheep, Stop motion