Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

You know that feeling where you just wanna stay in bed, but it's nine thirty and you have a hike at nine forty-five?

Anyways, it ended up being real fun.

Hooray!

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

You know that feeling where you just wanna stay in bed, but it's nine thirty and you have a hike at nine forty-five?

Oh yeah, I getcha.

Glad you had fun.

621635059086131221.png?v=1

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And don't forget stuff like Beam Coating.

Beam Coat and AB Field are a little thin on usefulness, although G Wall and G Territory are likely worse.

That said, giving FE units something akin to the Nendou/TK Field, except using their Mag, Res, or even a specific Weapon Rank as the relevant stat would be neat. Or the Beam Absorb thing, except for specific kinds of magic.

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Meanwhile, I can't be half-arsed to get on the treadmill at any time of day. -If only the weather outside were better, I'd be more inclined to spend the day in shorts and get on the machine.

And it's great you enjoyed the hike! Getting past the initial heel-dragging, as I just indicated of myself, is the greatest impediment to much that is good for ourselves that we don't necessarily want to do.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Beam Coat and AB Field are a little thin on usefulness, although G Wall and G Territory are likely worse.

That said, giving FE units something akin to the Nendou/TK Field, except using their Mag, Res, or even a specific Weapon Rank as the relevant stat would be neat. Or the Beam Absorb thing, except for specific kinds of magic.

Indeed, would be neat.

I've found the most problematic are the things that force damage reduction. Like in SRW D, having to deal with Protodeviln was so annoying due to their Protodeviln Barrier, which reduced damage against them to 50%, unless it was Fire Bomber songs. Not even the Fury seishin can bypass Protodeviln Barrier. Gepelnitch was such a "fun" boss, with his 150K HP... and healing back to full once at half HP...

But since SRW D encourages the use of dodge-tanks, I could simply take my time against him. He has no HP Regen, if I recall. And Protodeviln Barrier is only active from 100 Will, so Exhaust, Exhaust, Exhaust.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

31 minutes ago, Benice said:

Best of luck!

I actually did very well, no divine pulse uses for the first two rooms. I have to bookmark and complete it later because the biggest adventure of all, real life, is now continuing but things are going good

Okay, the Tigris fight officially makes no sense to me.

You know what time it is? It's time for The What's Even With You Show!

Spoiler

You know how you're not supposed to be able to take her out with a Fusion attack? Like, it just won't damage her?

Now I just managed to get one to connect. After accidentally pressing the button.

It didn't take all her HP out like it should because level 3 fusion kinda does that, but it skipped her third phase entirely and left her on what looked like 1 HP.

I think I glitch skipped it on accident. And in what indicates something went wrong, it played a different track on her fight than what it should. A track that proceeds to reset every reduction in the chain.

This fight man. Who knew I'd be finding glitches in this game now?

I'm still annoyed I forgot to save a video, but I had dad come in after I woke him up apparently from my surprise.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Now that's one kaiju who minds their dental hygiene.

Yeah, I guess having an atomic breath would keep your teeth clean huh. Bacteria can't form if it's just killed instantly (that's not true, bacteria can totally survive in radioactive environments).

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Yay! After this, things get much easier. At least in my opinion.

You probably had many units recruited before Gronder. Meanwhile I will be going up against all the naked students not from the Black Eagles.

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20210319_210247.jpg

Because I had to see this, now all of you have to see it.

That’s not too bad.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

atomic breath

What?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

You probably had many units recruited before Gronder.

IIRC I had Raphael, Byleth, Claude, Leonie, Marianne, Mercedes and guest...Annette, I think? I also deployed Ignatz for the rallies, but he didn't do much.

That said, I found that Gronder is just really easy, Maddening doesn't change it much.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

What?

Ok, I know you're probably not versed in Godzilla knowledge but like.......how do you not know about the atomic breath? That's like not knowing Superman has heat vision.

I don't mean to sound rude, I apologize if I am sounding like that, I'm just very confused.

But in case you haven't seen it

(This video is slightly outdated as it was made before King of the Monsters but you get the gist).

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I...

His teeth are nice, at least.

Very nice teeth.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You probably had many units recruited before Gronder. Meanwhile I will be going up against all the naked students not from the Black Eagles.

I didn't have much of any of the units recruited by then on purpose. (I intentionally delayed clearing paralogues until Chapter 9, thus delayed getting more than a few units) I had Bernie, I think Linhart and a part of me is thinking Mercedes, but I don't think that's the case.

It was a meat grinder of a fight because all these stupidly high statted enemy units, but I found it to be a ton of fun personally.

(Also to correct a statement I made before, Mercedes and Seteth also didn't get to be MVP on any maps. This is after me saying only Marianne missed out)

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I know who Stan Lee is...

Now I got reminded that SRW UX had this:

But didn't had Stan Lee show up in a cameo at the least. Man, can you imagine Stan Lee in a SRW game...