Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I am not known for being good at FE...

We’ll see how chapter 7 is and I’ll get back to you on that 😜

Speaking of being good at fe, the turn limit might kill me here. I played super fast but I just can’t get around the map in 25 turns because I have to kill all the enemies in the room in front of the death knight before I even attempt the right side with the warp panels.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's more common than you think. Both Getter Robo and UC Gundam have missed out SRW attendance a few times now. SRW J was the first game that did this, taking out both Getter and UC Gundam. It was quite the surprise, I'd imagine. The most recent was SRW X, not having Getter Robo show up.

That also reminds me. SRW BX did something similar to UX. BX has Gundam Unicorn... and no other UC Series. Which makes it the first time UC Gundam has appeared... but Amiro did not.

Would it be fair to imagine that the chibified Gundam I saw commercials for as a child has a perfect absence record in SRW?😛

And fine, I'll bite on mainline SRW -after I get a gaming PC and play PS2 OGs for old memories in better graphics. A Portable it'll be, because I want to see what Lamia as the villain is, considering OG2 opted for her route instead of Axel's. And Vindel is very silly yet awesome to me, even if the Zweizergain is a flavorless Soulgain Plus Ultra. It'll break the ice by starting with the familiar, my disinterest in actual anime of any kind be darned.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Any time a game asks me for a password, it's an automatic google search.

As you've likely discovered by the time of me typing this, the passwords are readily found by destroying the imperial walkers.

Also, enter the 0819 and 3291 passwords before the 4653. If you enter the door password before the Magnus ones, you won't be able to enter them.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Would it be fair to imagine that the chibified Gundam I saw commercials for as a child has a perfect absence record in SRW?😛

And fine, I'll bite on mainline SRW -after I get a gaming PC and play PS2 OGs for old memories in better graphics. A Portable it'll be, because I want to see what Lamia as the villain is, considering OG2 opted for her route instead of Axel's. And Vindel is very silly yet awesome to me, even if the Zweizergain is a flavorless Soulgain Plus Ultra. It'll break the ice by starting with the familiar, my disinterest in actual anime of any kind be darned.

I think there's a couple of those series. Which one are you referring to? Because the SD Gundam that's based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms has appeared in SRW:

There's also a Part 2 and Part 3, if you're interested.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

but I just can’t get around the map in 25 turns because I have to kill all the enemies in the room in front of the death knight before I even attempt the right side with the warp panels.

I hated this part; Via trade-chain, I managed to get a key from one end of the map to another in two turns, but then I missed the 88% to kill DK and had to reset.

Either I'm underleveled or Giacomo has an insane speed stat.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Also, enter the 0819 and 3291 passwords before the 4653. If you enter the door password before the Magnus ones, you won't be able to enter them.

Yeah, I got those.

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Forgot to comment on this... but glad to see I am making progress somewhere...

26 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I think there's a couple of those series. Which one are you referring to? Because the SD Gundam that's based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms has appeared in SRW:

I have no idea what it was called, all I remember is that it was fully 3D animation, and that some random on the Internet called it an abomination once. 😅

Although adapting the Chinese semi-historical classic to mecha... I have no objections, none. I've seen Hamlet where the guards in the first scene are carrying machine guns, modernizing settings are fine. 

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Either I'm underleveled or Giacomo has an insane speed stat.

Giacomo decided that 3 v. 3 wasn't enough, he wanted to dominate you and usually gets a second turn. Overcompensating for that ridiculous hair or headdress or whatever is thats sticking out of his helmet?

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, I'm gonna go grind, I feel like something's wrong I'd Giacomo's getting to attack three, four times in a row.

I've not heard of him getting three or four turns for every one all your characters get.😵

Keep in mind Giacomo has the highest HP of the fan-monikered "Chaotic Trio", 3800 HP. The boss of the Coccolith was 3000, Magnus Giganticus was 4000. And this isn't adding in Folon and Ayme! Folon is 2700 HP and Ayme is 2400 HP.

Weakness-wise, as you've likely seen.:

• Light is universally their enemy, and thus they all resist Dark.
  • Folon and Giacomo share a Water weakness & Fire resistance, while Ayme flips this around to Fire weak/Water resistant.
  • Ayme is also weak to Chronos/resists Wind, but Folon is weak to Wind/resists Chronos. Giacomo is neutral in this pairing.

There aren't any "Oh you killed one of us? Time to revive them and double our attack stats!" tricks in this fight, so once any one of them goes down, the rest of the fight will only get easier.

At least I warned you.

Oh, I forgot, head for the room with the big gold casket-looking things after the boss battle. Get an Oil and use it on one of them.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But like, am I supposed to kill the death knight without Lysithea? I don’t know how I can.

You don't have to kill him in all fairness.

If you have enough ranged options you can take out the enemies from outside the room, but I could also suggest you have a unit with Canto open the door and retreat, then aggro the generic outside DK's range.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I have no idea what it was called, all I remember is that it was fully 3D animation, and that some random on the Internet called it an abomination once. 😅

Although adapting the Chinese semi-historical classic to mecha... I have no objections, none. I've seen Hamlet where the guards in the first scene are carrying machine guns, modernizing settings are fine. 

Hmm...

Looking over, BX also had a SD Gundam series.

Not sure if it's the one you once saw, however.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've not heard of him getting three or four turns for every one all your characters get.😵

It's not like he gets to move after one of my character's turns but whenever he does get to move, he usually gets like three turns.

Or maybe it just feels like three turns.

For the record, my characters are either Lv.24 or Lv.25 at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Keep in mind Giacomo has the highest HP of the fan-monikered "Chaotic Trio", 3800 HP. The boss of the Coccolith was 3000, Magnus Giganticus was 4000. And this isn't adding in Folon and Ayme! Folon is 2700 HP and Ayme is 2400 HP.

So I should probably take out Ayme first since she has the lowest HP.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There aren't any "Oh you killed one of us? Time to revive them and double our attack stats!" tricks in this fight, so once any one of them goes down, the rest of the fight will only get easier.

Oh good.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So I should probably take out Ayme first since she has the lowest HP.

You could, though I think Folon does notably more damage, enough that you might consider overcoming his slightly higher HP first. And then Ayme. Either way, both of them before Giacomo.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

For the record, my characters are either Lv.24 or Lv.25 at the moment.

I can't exactly remember what a good level is at any particular point in this game, the one longplay I found is in that level range, and another LP the same. 

And since you're grinding Mintaka, those White Scepters I mentioned could make slow Gibari the steady champ of this battle.

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And since you're grinding Mintaka, those White Scepters I mentioned could make slow Gibari the steady champ of this battle.

If they show up.

I've gotten like one White Scepter compared to the like, five Death Pendulums the enemies have dropped.

That’s enough chapter six today. I got very close but in the end I was just a couple turns short. How are you even supposed to do this chapter on maddening? The death knight is just not an option... right?

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The death knight is just not an option... right?

Isn't the win condition "defeat the death knight OR every other enemy"?

Edited by Benice

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20210319_210247.jpg

Because I had to see this, now all of you have to see it.

It's like, the dragon version of this.

Stx9K60n_o.png

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ah, yes. The good ol' times, when games were actually good, now they're made for casuals and they're all easy and walking simulators.

Now excuse me while I continue to eagerly wait for news of the chaddest game of all: LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga!

...Seriously though, off-topic: The Lego Star Wars subreddit is the most depressing shit ever. Half of the posts there are people fighting over whether or not there'll be news at this big Sony event the 25th. It feels like Half Life 3 all over again, except this time I'm actually invested in the wait, so I feel the pain. I just hope this actually comes out, unlike HL3...

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

This is early to think about it but I’m kinda scared for the endgame. Silver Snow’s endgame is something alright.

You just focus on getting past chapter 13, and we'll worry about the rest of the game if you can manage that.

4 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Anyone remember the days of MechQuest and Dragon Fable?

Yeah, now I really feel old.

I do not, so I guess I don't feel as old as you.

...Wait, aren't I older than you?

40 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

pls i am older than Mario 64

y'all babies

Haha you're old, you're so old nobody would draw horny art of you if you were a Fire Emblem character.

Edited by Saint Rubenio