Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Guillo is so fucking based. Can i call him (her? It?) one of Monolith Soft's best? Is it too early for that?

......I'm gonna call Guillo one of Monolith Soft's best.

21 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Or the problem is more how you're playing...

I thought that at first but after four attempts, i knew that it wasn't me.

I don't think the second boss in the entire should be able to delete 50-80% of your HP without even trying.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I've been trying to go to sleep for like the past two hours, I've yawned, I've closed my eyes, I turned off the screens. But nothing. It's earliest Spring, yet I'm overheating under the sheets, and now my pillows are all of a sudden turning into sizzling grills when they haven't ever done so before. What do I need to do to fall asleep? Should I hit up an hour of late night treadmill to exhaust myself?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

LET'S GOOOOO CHAOTIC DANCE 2 BABYYYYYYYYY

Also i refuse to believe this game takes place 20 years earlier. I know they probably didn't plan on a prequel but this feels....older than 20 years.

Well, Giacomo definitely looks younger than you'd think he should 20 years earlier. And he isn't the only character to feel that way.

I can tell it has to be Yuri Lowenthal voicing Giacomo, one of the most prolific VAs in gaming.

I agree he does hit too hard BTW. I've struggled with him myself. How is a lackey yet to achieve the rank he occupies in two decades this deadly already?

As a fun fact if you weren't already aware, Chaotic Dance 2 had one segment of the track redone for the North American release (Origins was not brought to Europe).:

Can you tell which part got replaced?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

As hilarious as that would be, i would actually not like to break the game this early.

Towards the end, you won't really have to cheat to break things, the game sorta gives you something comparable to the Ares in how effectively it rends bosses.

41 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Can i call him (her? It?)

Guillo is an automata without sex organs, so "it" would be the proper sex. For gender, well Guillo's crassness is rather masculine, but Guillo's bizarre appearance is in ways feminine- such as the high heels.

And on top of that Guillo has two synchronous voices, one more masculine and one more feminine.

And on top of that Guillo has two synchronous voices, one more masculine and one more feminine.

So in the end, Guillo is gender-fluid.😄 I'd pick "it" or "he" over "she" though.

41 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Guillo is so fucking based. Can i call him (her? It?) one of Monolith Soft's best? Is it too early for that?

......I'm gonna call Guillo one of Monolith Soft's best.

Of course you can!🤣

I do confess to being a member of the Guillo Fanclub. I wouldn't want Sagi in Smash, I wouldn't want Sagi as a Blade, nor the same of Milly or anyone from EWatLO. Guillo is my one and only. And it is why I was disappointed to be told he didn't get a Smash Spirit, you're missing the all-important third member of the trinity.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

11 hours ago, Sooks said:

What if your training axe+ has a full 65 uses? Or is that when it gets 19?

That's the max you can get from it.

It's a joke move sure, but the boost to damage is quite large, especially with forging and repair being inexpensive.

Edited by Dayni

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Because i'm lazy.

No the real reason is because whenever i plug in my Pro Controller, the inputs start having seizures unless i launch the game through Steam's Big Picture Mode. This includes emulation, i'd have to launch Dolphin through Steam's Big Picture Mode in order for my PC to recognize Pro Controller inputs.

So while i could, i don't want to unless i have to.

Use a Gamecube controller then. The Wii U adaptor is compatible with Dolphin. 

Although if the gameplay is simple it doesnt matter, but I prefer the legit experience. Xd

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why is there a Prodigy Math fandom wiki?? Just play Pokémon lol

Those are certainly some fanhack designs right there.

When you want to play Three Houses but you spend 40 minutes watching supports instead.

42 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Those are certainly some fanhack designs right there.

So you know it?

24 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So you know it?

If by know it you mean looked it up out of curiosity after you mentioned it, yes.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

If by know it you mean looked it up out of curiosity after you mentioned it, yes.

It’s just Pokemon but after picking your move you have to get a math problem right or else the move doesn’t work and you have to pay a monthly subscription for things like evolution.

Edited by Sooks

YES!

YES!

I DID IT!

I BEAT SPELUNKY 2 WITHOUT TOUCHING A SINGLE BIT OF GOLD AT ANY POINT!

That must've taken me like 100 tries, but it doesn't matter. I am so happy right now.

Heck, it took me so many attempts that I got good enough at the game to get the speedrunner achievement in the same run, by complete accident.

I know nobody here even plays this game (as far as I know), but I need to brag about it. Please bear with me. I am so very happy.

hvvCBT5.jpg
How does this make any sense?

Edit: The locations are different. Don’t skim school assignment questions.

Or more like, read them carefully. My brain auto filled the same place in both spots.

Edited by Sooks

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

hvvCBT5.jpg
How does this make any sense?

According to this, most schools in the US don't have a dress code, while most Latin American schools do have a dress code. I've no idea if that's true, you'd have to ask the Latin Americans in the thread... And yourself, since the question also involves the US.

Honestly, what an oddly specific question. Were you even taught this?

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Edit: The locations are different. Don’t skim school assignment questions.

Or more like, read them carefully. My brain auto filled the same place in both spots.

Oh, that was the problem. Oof...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I can vouch for at least my hometown. All the schools I went to (up to High School) had dress codes.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

According to this, most schools in the US don't have a dress code, while most Latin American schools do have a dress code. I've no idea if that's true, you'd have to ask the Latin Americans in the thread... And yourself, since the question also involves the US.

I have never seen a school here that has a uniform, and have only heard of like two.

Honestly, what an oddly specific question. Were you even taught this?

Yea, but you know now I just read it wrong.

That’s almost certainly on the test though. Latin America = uniform, US = no uniform

Oh, that was the problem. Oof...

No, it’s good that I caught that by posting! Many questions began with En Latinoamérica, so that’s just sort of what the top question registered as, even though that’s not what it was saying. It’s good that was practice and not a real test. Hence why I said it didn’t make sense, because I thought it was saying most students didn’t wear uniforms but most schools had them.

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Can you tell which part got replaced?

Yeah, i noticed it now after comparing the original and NA versions. The original has "Praise the Lord" while the NA version just cuts that part out. Which is weird considering this is 2006 and religion in video games wasn't as big an issue anymore. Although maybe being on Gamecube had something to do with it.

Also, i know they aren't actually saying it but one of the lines in the song sounds like it's saying "the fucking rhythm".

For gender, well Guillo's crassness is rather masculine, but Guillo's bizarre appearance is in ways feminine- such as the high heels.

Not even the high heals, Guillo just straight-up has breasts. Or what appears to be breasts anyway.

Of course you can!🤣

Guillo is so good. I can tell it and Sagi already have some history and his (one-sided?) banter with Milly is just hilarious.

4 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Use a Gamecube controller then

I don't have one.

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

YES!

YES!

I DID IT!

I BEAT SPELUNKY 2 WITHOUT TOUCHING A SINGLE BIT OF GOLD AT ANY POINT!

That must've taken me like 100 tries, but it doesn't matter. I am so happy right now.

Heck, it took me so many attempts that I got good enough at the game to get the speedrunner achievement in the same run, by complete accident.

I know nobody here even plays this game (as far as I know), but I need to brag about it. Please bear with me. I am so very happy.

20210213_185024.gif

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

It’s just Pokemon but after picking your move you have to get a math problem right or else the love doesn’t work and you have to pay a monthly subscription for things like evolution.

So it's Pokemon with war crimes?

46 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's true, at least in Venezuela, schools there have uniforms.

Some public schools in the US also have one and i speak from personal experience here.