• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Going on my wishlist, I'll want to keep an eye on this one.

Yeah, looked pretty cool to me as well. Although it looks FAR too difficult for me.

I never really minded the map sizes since if all you’re doing is traversing them it doesn’t take that long unless your name is Dew and you died before chapter 4. And you don’t have to finish them in one sitting, and probably shouldn’t.

I must say though, I have no interest in fe fanhacks.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I must say, even if I'm rather picky with them, I do admire how at this point the FE community's just making their own full games with their own twists to them. Soon we won't even need IntSys and their glorified dating sims...

Oh god, Ruben saga is coming!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Yeah, looked pretty cool to me as well. Although it looks FAR too difficult for me.

You beat Reunion at Dawn without a team of wyverns. You can do anything!

The chat on this showcase, though. You think Nintendo Direct chats are bad? This is 50% people clamoring for Sonic for some reason and shitting on everything else, 48% people doing the same with Lego Star Wars and making me feel bad for being among them (but at least I give the other announcements a damned chance), and 2% people telling everyone else to stop behaving like lunatics.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

eh

I've been playing FE Hacks/Fangames before i even played FE (and i mean that literally, while conquest is my first official FE, my first FE experience and what lead me to get into FE was FE7x) and i play quite alot of them, but there is something that they always lack that official games have.

Don't exactly know what it is, but it is a thing xD

And it isn't budget/graphics, considering how most Fe look meh

Fair enough. I do know what you mean, but... Well, then again, I struggle to justify putting SGW below FE titles because fangame. Seriously, I think I'd... I think I'd go as far as to put it above Shadow Dragon, fucking hell!

Just now, Benice said:

You're watching this as well? Nothing else has caught my eye, but hey, one game is more than I expected already.

I think soon i might continue this again

Fair enough. I do know what you mean, but... Well, then again, I struggle to justify putting SGW below FE titles because fangame. Seriously, I think I'd... I think I'd go as far as to put it above Shadow Dragon, fucking hell!

I understand, and i have many fangames i'd put up there with my fav. FE, and some i might even consider better if they are ever completed. Some of the ideas i've seen in hacks & Fangames are pure geniues.

But even then, i would still want an official FE xD

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So it doesn't exist because?......

Because it's just a pointless retelling of Eliwood's story but from Hector's perspective and Blazing Blade's main story has always been primarily about Eliwood.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

The chat on this showcase, though.

It's hilarious.

This is 50% people clamoring for Sonic for some reason and shitting on everything else, 48% people doing the same with Lego Star Wars and making me feel bad for being among them (but at least I give the other announcements a damned chance), and 2% people telling everyone else to stop behaving like lunatics.

Don't forget the "BF6" spam!

You're watching this as well?

Yup, there is a really low chance that there'll be Yakuza 8, Judgement 2 or Kiwami 3. Heck, maybe even a translation for Ishin!.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

To be fair, I've basically warpskipped every chapter...I only really use Lysithea and Byleth.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I've been workin' on an SRPG studio project for a while, but...Well, I'm me, so it's probably not going to go well.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

——

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This is 50% people clamoring for Sonic for some reason

You don’t know of the sonic fandom?

To be fair, I've basically warpskipped every chapter...I only really use Lysithea and Byleth.

You reach Enbarr yet?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I think soon i might continue this again

I understand, and i have many fangames i'd put up there with my fav. FE, and some i might even consider better if they are ever completed. Some of the ideas i've seen in hacks & Fangames are pure geniues.

But even then, i would still want an official FE xD

I mean, in my case it doesn't help that my faith in IntSys is extremely low.

It's hilarious.

Unfortunately, I've switched to my phone now, and for some reason even though I'm logged in the age restriction doesn't let me see the chat. Too bad.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

You reach Enbarr yet?

Nope, I'm mostly stuck at 14. I had a good run, but the Green Unit got critted and died, so the infinite reinforcements kinda stopped me. It's been a really long time since I've worked on it, since my switch don't have space for both TH and XB2.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:
8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

——

My attention span is, like, three seconds, but we'll see.

Just now, Benice said:

My attention span is, like, three seconds, but we'll see.

Benice, bro, listen. You’re hilarious and nice, which is already better than 50% of people. You’ll be great no matter what you do.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Benice, bro, listen. You’re hilarious and nice, which is already better than 50% of people. You’ll be great no matter what you do.

I appreciate the vote of confidence!

Just now, Benice said:

Nope, I'm mostly stuck at 14. I had a good run, but the Green Unit got critted and died, so the infinite reinforcements kinda stopped me. It's been a really long time since I've worked on it, since my switch don't have space for both TH and XB2.

Ah, so it was that run. Understandable. Who else did you have to protect the swordmaster? My crew on that end were all flying (Byleth, Seteth and Petra), so I probably don't have much of a useful suggestion to help with, but still.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Who else did you have to protect the swordmaster?

I think...Caspar (Grappler) and Dorothea (Dancer)? I had Byleth over there as well, but she needed to be everywhere.

EDIT: THE EMPEROR PROTECTS THE FUTURE GAME SHOW

Edited by Benice

Back 4 blood has been shown. Everyone thought Lego Star Wars was likely to be shown because Back 4 Blood, the other Warner Brothers game this year, had been delayed and thus wouldn't be shown just yet. And now it's been shown.

Not lookin' good, boys, not gonna lie.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I do. What I don't know is why they're so convinced that something Sonic will be announced here.

It’s just smash fans again, probably.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This is gonna be me every chapter.

Those were 50% of the units I had flying.

Not a single one had bows.

Bit disappointing I didn't get Petra's bow rank high enough to use that to my advantage.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

I think...Caspar (Grappler) and Dorothea (Dancer)? I had Byleth over there as well, but she needed to be everywhere.

Grappler does have good movement at least, from the woods it ruins most other infantry. I wasn't using more range than hand axes there anyway, if that.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

EDIT: THE EMPEROR PROTECTS THE FUTURE GAME SHOW

I assume the forces of Chaos have been held back then?

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yup, there is a really low chance that there'll be Yakuza 8,

We just got Yakuza 7 last year. And Yakuza ain't a yearly release, right?

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Those were 50% of the units I had flying.

Not a single one had bows.

Bit disappointing I didn't get Petra's bow rank high enough to use that to my advantage.

You didn’t train Claude or Ignatz in bows?

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

We just got Yakuza 7 last year. And Yakuza ain't a yearly release, right?

He said they’re good games, so the answer should be obvious.