• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why would she stay in the army for the entire game? Especially if the player starts suffering heavy losses. Shouldn't she just go "fuck this, this tactician doesn't know what the hell he's doing" and defect?

You know, that would be an interesting mechanic. Lose too many units and someone can leave because of it.

We have seen this specifically with some units, usually loves. Quan and Ethlyn, Roger and Mel, Pent and Louise. But that's about it.

Of course, this would only really apply in ironman runs.

Just now, BrightBow said:

Sealing their power in dragonstones was to avoid insanity.

Quite frankly, Mystery very specific spelled out that the Manakete were fated to go extinct. There was no discernable cause for this alignment. One day it just became the reality of the dragons. And the Earth Dragon's unwillingness to accept that reality that the end of their age was unavoidable is what caused the entire conflict.

Doesn't change the fact Tiki was still born after Naga became a Manakete.

We know the degeneration wasn't like flipping a switch. It was gradual. The infertility came first, and likely was gradual too. It makes sense that not every dragon started with the symptoms at once. Thus, it makes sense that some dragons remained fertile after becoming Manaketes since they saw the writing on the wall and heeded Naga's word. Naga herself was one of them, thus Tiki was born. Then again, for all we know Tiki was born via parthenogenesis, so...

And it can still be a path to extinction. But again, it's not gonna be like flipping a switch. It's a slow path to get there. Quite slow. Since dragons.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wow Ruben, my rankings were much lower than that, haha! Congrats on the amazing ranking of course, you probably? Earned it.

I think I did! I bought all the furniture, crafted everything and stuff! Really salty about chapter 10, but hey, I was never going for full ranks, anyway.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Tactician = Robin

Robin = Avatar

Tharja = Token Avatar Obssessed Character

So, Token Avatar Obssessed Character + Avatar = Tharja doesn’t leave.

But... But what if that avatar is me!? I am so dangerous to be around! Everyone dies around me!

2 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

The fuck are you talking about?

Myself.

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

Nice job!

Thanks!

Also, what game? Is it the weird SRPG studio one?

Unfortunately, Shrimpy has made the case that if I play Awakening first while he plays Vestaria, we can then start HSoS together. What do you have to say to this?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

BrightBow’s interpretation

Until i am shown otherwise, i am fully convinced that BrightBow is the literal only person in the world who thinks Awakening characters are all irredeemable sociopaths.

Even people who don't like Awakening characters will just say that they're boring or some shit and leave it at that.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Unfortunately, Shrimpy has made the case that if I play Awakening first while he plays Vestaria, we can then start HSoS together. What do you have to say to this?

That's... actually a good point.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I love how the current chat is me and Spara Vestaria talking and the rest fighting about awakening haha

Meanwhile, I'm just hiding from it because I wasn't in the conversation.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But... But what if that avatar is me!? I am so dangerous to be around! Everyone dies around me!

Sucks to be Tharja then.

Myself.

Oh.

But it’s Chrom who recruits her so she doesn’t know that yet.

You’re gonna drop Awakening fairly quickly depending on how fast you play so you might not have something to play for a bit.

At least, that’s my prediction. I mean not that I care which game you play first, I just feel like that’s gonna happen. But you can probably find something else to occupy your time, or maybe Vestaria is short.

Edited by Sooks

i04FZjU.png

Someone really needs to help Kaga in writing romance pls. I don't think i am warming up to any of this game's romances kek.

Although i would've warmed up a bit more for Zade x Athol if there wasn't the whole Zech x Athol plot point thing

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I like FE, how about you?

A fake FE fan confirmed

3 minutes ago, Spara said:

That's... actually a good point.

Oof. Guess that's a loss of HSoS.

Until I hate Awakening, play HSoS and it seems even better by comparison. Kajaran's playing the long game here.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I like FE, how about you?

How dare you have such a controversial opinion, go sit in the corner with Acacia and Dayni and think about what you've done.

Oh.

Come now, do I really come across as such a bitter shithead that everything I say must always be a diss at FE?

...Don't answer that.

You’re gonna drop Awakening fairly quickly depending on how fast you play so you might not have something to play for a bit.

At least, that’s my prediction.

I'm gonna ask you all to officially leave your predictions for when I'll quit here. Then we'll see who's right.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Although i would've warmed up a bit more for Zade x Athol if there wasn't the whole Zech x Athol plot point thing

That's by far Kaga's best romance. Which is... honestly really sad.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Someone really needs to help Kaga in writing romance pls. I don't think i am warming up to any of this game's romances kek.

And this is another reason why Zade x Cyltan is a popular ship, lol. Though the writing for Zade x Athol does improve later. 

1 minute ago, Spara said:

And this is another reason why Zade x Cyltan is a popular ship, lol. Though the writing for Zade x Athol does improve later. 

Okay, you know what? Yes. Fucking yes. You're completely right. Zade and Cyltan work way fucking better than either of their official ships.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, you know what? Yes. Fucking yes. You're completely right. Zade and Cyltan work way fucking better than either of their official ships.

Especially that part in the ending where

Spoiler

Cyltan is implied to have had his dick out after a long night of drinking and partying with Zade. Make of that what you will.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

'm gonna ask you all to officially leave your predictions for when I'll quit here. Then we'll see who's right.

Let me be the optimist and say you'll play until you find the first Second Seal, reclass one of your units into a meme, and then decide to keep playing for more meme potential.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

IGcEp6t.png

>Free

*AoT flashbacks*

Also Athol: is supposed to marry a guy way older than her, and nobody seems to know what happened to him. "Freedom" indeed.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

Especially that part in the ending where

Hide contents

Cyltan is implied to have had his dick out after a long night of drinking and partying with Zade. Make of that what you will.

Lol I don't remember that. It must've flied right over my head while I was too busy shipping the shit out of Siegfried and Hilda.

Damnit Kaga you coward. Make Zadetan official, I dare you.

Just now, Armagon said:

Let me be the optimist and say you'll play until you find the first Second Seal, reclass one of your units into a meme, and then decide to keep playing for more meme potential.

Excellent.

Just now, Spara said:

Also Athol: is supposed to marry a guy way older than her, and nobody seems to know what happened to him. "Freedom" indeed.

Spoiler

Athol sure is free in chapter 20. Literally can't move lol

Oh wow, now that you say it...

Inb4 someone marries their abuser and it's presented as something good. Looking at you, AoT

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Lol I don't remember that. It must've flied right over my head while I was too busy shipping the shit out of Siegfried and Hilda.

Damnit Kaga you coward. Make Zadetan official, I dare you.

It's the part where 

Spoiler

Hoelun walks into his room early in the morning. He, incredibly hungover, tells her she's pretty, falls on her, and passes out, with Hoelun's dialogue implying that his dick was out. As in, he was woken up with his dick out.

Edited by Spara