Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

TIL that the Team Flare admins actually do have names. Despite having played the games.

I just thought they didn't because I felt the team was that bland. Chriost ar rothar.

Edited by Dayni

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

TIL that the Team Flare admins actually do have names. Despite having played the games.

I just thought they didn't because I felt the team was that bland. Chriost ar rothar.

What's their names? Are you talking about the scientists?

2 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

What's their names? Are you talking about the scientists?

Wait, it was the scientists I was on about.

Spoiler

Aliana, Bryony, Celosia, Mable and Xerosic

False alarm, the admins are that generic.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Wait, it was the scientists I was on about.

Reveal hidden contents

Aliana, Bryony, Celosia, Mable and Xerosic

False alarm, the admins are that generic.

Ah, that's good. I even freaked out, as I was playing not too long ago and didn't notice anything.

49 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

@Shrimperor so when I inevitably buy and play Trails of Cold Steel, is it best to just play em in order?

You know he's going to tell you just not to play Cold Steel, don't you?

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

The CS games? Uh, they're I, II, III, and IV for a reason. Yes, play them in order.

I guess what i should have said was "are any so bad that i could skip and not miss really anything. 

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

yes

alteranitvely just pretend Ao is the last game and end the series on a good note

Sometimes you have to brave the danger. This would be that time for me. Xd

35 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Is Trials of Cold Steel not very good?

They are a war crime

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, hopefully you'll enjoy them more than i did....

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I mean you already have more problems with Crossbell than i did. And compared to Cold Steel Crossbell is a masterpiece lol

Hey, what are you implying? Xd

I am the embodiment of disappointment right now. I finally unlocked one of Gay Fates's new supports... Turns out, only the option existed. Not the convo. Then I checked and there's... Actually a lot less than what appeared at first glance.

So fuck it. I removed that mod too. Now I only have the voices, the icons, the extra model color palettes, the endgame save, the shader fix, the weapon models fix and Shigure inheriring his hair color. The gameplay is now entirely untainted. Bragging rights, here I come!

IMG_20210821_161454.jpg?width=216&height

The best 2D Mario has arrived. I haven't played this game in years.

In bad news tho, my college had the audacity to somehow think i stopped being in attendance during the Summer semester in June. They sent me a letter about how i "was no longer in attendance as of 6/22", which is bullshit because i was there the entire time and how i owe them $233 and how i won't be able to register for future classes or apply for more aid until i pay up.

1. The classes and aid for the Fall semester that's about to start doesn't seem to be affected because on my account, it says i'm registered and that financial aid has been accepted deferred a week before this letter was sent.
  2. It can't have been that i failed the class i took in the summer because my account not only says that i took the class but also that i'm still eligible for financial aid. Professors will automatically drop you from a class if you lack attendence, which didn't happen to me because i showed up all the time.
  3. This is all bullshit and i won't be able to resolve it until Monday because the financial aid office is closed but imma send them an email with all the fucking evidence that i was in attendance.
7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I honestly really hate it when games do that.

Torna did it but thankfully i was close to lvl4 already before the gating happened.

And then Ys 9 did it every chapter and it pissed me off

Meanwhile, the chad Xenoblade X gating story progression behind exploring the world. You have to get the survey rate of a particular region to a certain amount to start each chapter and that just means installing probes, finding landmarks, doing certain quests and fighting certain Tyrants. Basically, just playing the game (and honestly, i spent more time fucking around than actually progressing the plot).

I mean, some chapters do require one or two specific quests to be done before you can advance but yeah, it's nothing like in Torna or in Ys 9.

19 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yes like how i played Metroid Other M and found it to be an actually good game.

Engaged in some mental stimulation by completing a few Picross 3D Round 2 puzzles, still have plenty unfinished. Hard difficulty only for me, and I reset at first mistake. The last puzzle took me 40 minutes and I think that denied me the highest possible score based on time, but still got an A rank. Addictive and good for the brain.

With that deductive warmup, I hope to start CrossCode tonight. Usually I don't like to play games where I want to pay attention to narrative, world and characters at night when I'm tired. But, I've been wanting to start the darned game over the past several days what has gotten in the way is my very bothersome insistence on a zenzenzenzenzen state of mind. I'm too scatterbrained and an excessive thinker, so that desired perfected posture of calm and concentration towards dedicating all my neurons towards a single object is impossible in this world, and I'm not going to wait until rebirth in a Pure Land. I take a deep breath and hold it waiting for utmost clarity, only to turn purple in the flesh, I have to get over this obsession.

Just now, Armagon said:

IMG_20210821_161454.jpg?width=216&height

The best 2D Mario has arrived. I haven't played this game in years

Adding to your Other Trash Opinions are you? Everyone knows the NSMB series was creatively bankrupt after the first one, and that they are thus horrendous games. Now go replay SMB3 for the 1028th time.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

In bad news tho, my college had the audacity to somehow think i stopped being in attendance during the Summer semester in June. They sent me a letter about how i "was no longer in attendance as of 6/22", which is bullshit because i was there the entire time and how i owe them $233 and how i won't be able to register for future classes or apply for more aid until i pay up.

1. The classes and aid for the Fall semester that's about to start doesn't seem to be affected because on my account, it says i'm registered and that financial aid has been accepted deferred a week before this letter was sent.
  2. It can't have been that i failed the class i took in the summer because my account not only says that i took the class but also that i'm still eligible for financial aid. Professors will automatically drop you from a class if you lack attendence, which didn't happen to me because i showed up all the time.
  3. This is all bullshit and i won't be able to resolve it until Monday because the financial aid office is closed but imma send them an email with all the fucking evidence that i was in attendance.

wow, thats a serious pain... Good luck, with the system i guess.