Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

mostly because swords seem to have exclusive rights on lords...

well, most of the time

Define that cause

alm

Celica

Sigurd/Seliph

Eliwood/Lyn/Hector

Ephraim

Micaiah/RD ike

Chrom/Lucina

3H lords. 

They can all use other weapon types, does that not count to people?

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I'm still waiting the day we have a Lord that is pure support role, can't fight back through any means. That will be a fun ride, hehehehehe...

I'd do it myself if I could actually put the effort on SRPG Studio, or convince someone to help.

Calling out to everyone: pick my starter from Turtwig, Piplup or Chimchar

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm still waiting the day we have a Lord that is pure support role, can't fight back through any means. That will be a fun ride, hehehehehe...

What support in particular? Staff locked, dancing, unit movement, something I missed?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Primary weapon is sword.

I guess so. Im fine with it personally. Better than an axe wielding armor MC that everyone complains isnt as good as the other ones. (Cannon class, ofc)

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

What support in particular? Staff locked, dancing, unit movement, something I missed?

Admittedly, I was thinking that in counterbalance it would be like ultimate support. So all of staff utility, refreshing, maybe rally abilities. Not all at the start, of course, some after promotion or so. But yeah.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Admittedly, I was thinking that in counterbalance it would be like ultimate support. So all of staff utility, refreshing, maybe rally abilities. Not all at the start, of course, some after promotion or so. But yeah.

So Dancing Great Master Rallyman who took a course in Pacifism.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

#TeamWater

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Chimchar. Best and cutest starter. Monferno/Infernape is amazing in D/P/PT

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

Turtwig. Even if Empoleon was one of my only two survivors after Cynthia in my Platinum nuzlocke.

Based off performance, isnt Chimchar the best choice? First two gyms go down easy. And if its PT, Fantina isnt too bad actually. So till you hit Wake, Chimchar is solid.

Edit: Wait i forgot about Grass Knot, so Monferno/Infernape has coverage there and wipes Quagsire in one hit easy.

Edited by lightcosmo

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So Dancing Great Master Rallyman who took a course in Pacifism.

Normally such a character would just be an NPC... but let's actually have them be there on the battlefield I'd say, to up the stakes of protecting them every map, haha.

20 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Calling out to everyone: pick my starter from Turtwig, Piplup or Chimchar

Pick the best one: Piplup.

33 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Says a lot about me and Gen 7.

https://i.imgur.com/RnOJse4.jpg

Edited by Ghost_06_

Alright, time for some more Fallout 3. I might actually deal with the slavers at the Lincoln Memorial right there and then. Too bad I can't actually do it like this:

To start with, I'm not playing with a male Lone Wanderer, pft.

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Pick the best one: Piplup.

Aka: the starter I picked for Pearl (the first title I played after skipping the GBA and then lost on holiday).

I guess that'll be enough? Let's see if I lose the first try.

I remember once doing a Nuzlocke. For FireRed. Never finished it. Just... got bored with it I guess. I made a LP thread about it here on Serenes. Should still be there... somewhere.

I should have picked Turtwig so that Ike (Yes that's the rival name) had the obvious starter pick for him in Chimchar.

Regardless, Michiah and Piplup won. Sadly Piplup's -Sp.Atk (Careful nature).

23 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I remember once doing a Nuzlocke. For FireRed. Never finished it. Just... got bored with it I guess. I made a LP thread about it here on Serenes. Should still be there... somewhere.

My first was also FireRed. I had a pretty easy run of it admittedly partly because I had Alakazam. I did a couple of others (one monotype, couple of others), but it's been a good long while since I last did so.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

a7A5YAa.png

💪

Inb4 she will have more Str then Ryoma by the time he appears :'D

So does the mod give you the Hosidan weapon store for your castle? You always seem to have Hoshidan weapons.

Just now, Sooks said:

So does the mod give you the Hosidan weapon store for your castle? You always seem to have Hoshidan weapons.

yeah...

I really would like a shining Bow right, but since Hoshidian store...

Also no one to drop Flame Shuriken so Felicia got btfo'd....

On the other hand...

I can buy Rescue instead of Freeze. As Useful as Freeze is, having more Rescue's would never hurt

15 minutes ago, Dayni said:

My first was also FireRed. I had a pretty easy run of it admittedly partly because I had Alakazam.

Now someone needs to make a mod to merge Special into one stat again so Alakazam can be his normal self! XD