Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

It was a lot of fun, that LP. Did you finish it, Dayni?

I finished the Red one, kinda skimmed Crystal's but I'll head back.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Dayni said:

I finished the Red one, kinda skimmed Crystal's but I'll head back.

Crystal Randomiser Nuzlocke I didn't enjoy nearly as much, unfortunately. But I don't like playing GSC anyway.

https://i.redd.it/jq834qua4ii71.png

33 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Cheat! Cheat! Cheat! Xd

25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What do you prove by redoing the past hour that was the map? That you’re patient? You’ve already done this before. No reason to subject yourself to it again if you don’t have to and can keep everyone alive!

This is why the turnwheel mechanic is important.

I miss Genealogy's saves smh

Okay.

Now

PLEASE

Don't forget that Kumagera has countermagic.

Ruben please.

Grow a brain and don't shit yourself again.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I dream of the day Fates based hacks will be just as common as gba based hacks

That'd be so awesome.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hype.

Just now, Ghost_06_ said:

That's a randomiser saying it's done for the day.

I finally get my ass to Jubilife and Looker manages to blow his cover in 5 seconds. Why do I like this guy again?

3 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Yes, yes you do. Very much.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay.

Now

PLEASE

Don't forget that Kumagera has countermagic.

Ruben please.

Grow a brain and don't shit yourself again.

Ruben, if you forget that Kumagera has countermagic the thread will spam you with anime.

A success, everyone. I did not forget that Kumagera has countermagic. Again.

Neither Elfuigi nor Niles have married their respective partners, but that's okay. I still need to go to chapter 16 to get Xander so I can start grinding supports for all the kids I want. Besides, if I absolutely need it, I still have Arthur's paralogue in the backburner.

Odin and Felicia B

"Silas? He's OK, but he's into some strange stuff."

They knew.

All this time, they knew.

They knew, and they still did it.

Anyway a quick attempt at chapter 15 proves I am too tired to play any more. So it's off to bed with me.

Fuck countermagic.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A success, everyone. I did not forget that Kumagera has countermagic. Again.

Neither Elfuigi nor Niles have married their respective partners, but that's okay. I still need to go to chapter 16 to get Xander so I can start grinding supports for all the kids I want. Besides, if I absolutely need it, I still have Arthur's paralogue in the backburner.

Congratulations, Ruben! Here is some ice cream for you to relax after this victory. Unfortunately, you will have to share.

https://i.imgur.com/25iv1Ij.jpg

23 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>shadow dragon

Vomit-chan | Know Your Meme

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hype.

They will never finish it.

@Saint Rubenio in Juno’s lore cutscene™ near the end of Banner Saga 3, she says Eyvind was “brilliant, but was born with a mind devouring itself”. But what does that mean? I never found out my first play through.

13 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Congratulations, Ruben! Here is some ice cream for you to relax after this victory.

Why, thank you! How uncharacteristically kind of y--

Unfortunately, you will have to share.

No-- How dare you post anime when I win! You should've done that before, when I lost! You can't punish me for succeeding, or I will want to lose and never get anywhere! You could at least find a pic with my type of gal if you're going to reward me with anime you know

Ewwww

The heck, 06? This another one of your hentais? I seriously hope not...

I mean, there've been some hacks in development for a shitton of years that were finished eventually, so you never know. But yes, it's best not to get hyped about these kinds of projects. There just is no guarantee. I've been checking on Maiden of Darkness (huge FE6 overhaul, if you're not familiar with it)'s progress for a long time, for example, but I've always assumed that it won't ever be released until proven otherwise.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

@Saint Rubenio in Juno’s lore cutscene™ near the end of Banner Saga 3, she says Eyvind was “brilliant, but was born with a mind devouring itself”. But what does that mean? I never found out my first play through.

Massive spoilers below:

Spoiler

It's never explicitly revealed, but it's a fairly obvious guess when you consider everything. Juno learned to tamper with minds for Eyvind's sake. Eyvind is shown to have an extremely volatile temper in spite of his kind-hearted and calm demeanor. I'm also pretty sure it's outright stated at some point that powerful menders tend to suffer from mental illnesses.

Therefore, it's pretty clear that what Juno means is that Eyvind is so powerful that the power itself began to take a toll on his mind, driving him, quite literally, mad with power. Juno learned to manipulate minds so she could try and "fix" him, but then the council found out and decided to execute her because they're very smart. This, of course, only succeeded in pushing Eyvind over the edge, causing him to literally jumpstart the end of the world.

Congratulations, Dusi. You're the bad guy of this series. And you only appear in one cutscene where you're getting your ass kicked.

Soooo yeah, to answer your question in a few words, he suffers from a nondescript mental illness. Possibly a split-personality disorder of some kind, given how the guy just goes ballistic a few times in the story.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

15 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Congratulations, Ruben! Here is some ice cream for you to relax after this victory. Unfortunately, you will have to share.

>shadow dragon

I'd bonk you, but I'm currently in an oubliette for a crime I'm pretty sure I didn't commit.

You know the schoolkids in Jubilife Trainer School?

Somehow the Bidoof fight got two crits in a row and caused absolute panic as I switched Piplup Amundsen to avoid him dying, only for Shinx Kozlov to also get crit despite the Intimidate to half his HP. Holy shit was the switch needed. It wasn't the fight with the X Attack that caused the scare. It's like Bianca causing me more issue than Cheren all over again.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

It's never explicitly revealed, but it's a fairly obvious guess when you consider everything. Juno learned to tamper with minds for Eyvind's sake. Eyvind is shown to have an extremely volatile temper in spite of his kind-hearted and calm demeanor. I'm also pretty sure it's outright stated at some point that powerful menders tend to suffer from mental illnesses.

Therefore, it's pretty clear that what Juno means is that Eyvind is so powerful that the power itself began to take a toll on his mind, driving him, quite literally, mad with power. Juno learned to manipulate minds so she could try and "fix" him, but then the council found out and decided to execute her because they're very smart. This, of course, only succeeded in pushing Eyvind over the edge, causing him to literally jumpstart the end of the world.

Congratulations, Dusi. You're the bad guy of this series. And you only appear in one cutscene where you're getting your ass kicked.

Spoiler

I forgot about all those things, but it makes sense when you put them all together like that, thanks.

But according to Juno, it’s better that the end of the world was jump started because the snake isn’t as powerful as it could be and they actually have a chance to save it from the inevitable apocalypse. So actually thanks for indirectly saving the world, Dusi.

Of course, depending on who’s behind the controller, he may have just sped up its demise. But not if I’m behind the controller, I am very smart and good and got the best ending in my blind play through.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

damn

pulls out weapon of bonking intent

error-message-1-png.46827

Error message? Truly the most powerful counter-bonking tool.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

More like there' no weapon, if it caused an error, heh.

Ah yes, the internet's famous failure at sarcasm, that's on me.

It's late, I should sleep.

Screenshot_5924.png

And that's Project X Zone 2 done. I'll write a review soon.

58 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I dream of the day Fates based hacks will be just as common as gba based hacks

We'll get that when we get Metroid fangames that aren't just kaizo mods or fan remakes.

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why, thank you! How uncharacteristically kind of y--

I AM kind, Ruben. It's just that I prefer to troll. I'm BR after all.

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The heck, 06? This another one of your hentais? I seriously hope not...

No, it's just a famous reaction.

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, there've been some hacks in development for a shitton of years that were finished eventually, so you never know. But yes, it's best not to get hyped about these kinds of projects. There just is no guarantee. I've been checking on Maiden of Darkness (huge FE6 overhaul, if you're not familiar with it)'s progress for a long time, for example, but I've always assumed that it won't ever be released until proven otherwise.

Wait, there's already a hack using that name? FUCK

17 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'd bonk you, but I'm currently in an oubliette for a crime I'm pretty sure I didn't commit.

15 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

damn

pulls out weapon of bonking intent

error-message-1-png.46827

You can't bonk me, for it's not lewd. It is only an innocent girl licking ice cream.