14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

jvm7jf8.png

My Original Conquest Luna Team...

how i miss them

Who's Kana's mother?

5 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Who's Kana's mother?

Ophelia, whose mother was Nyx

She had like 62 ATK with Dstone+. Literal one shotter. And Dark mage inherited skill (the -20 avo one) fixed the hitrate problems with it

af9neAh.png

She was like, my main tank haha

Edited by Shrimperor

38 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

we should totally try another one some time...

although maybe with easier games next time and not Conquest and Berwick xD

At the very least, we should swap games lol.

27 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, I felt that.

Never happened to me in a moment like that... but I know auto-balance can suck.

It's a rite of passage. It happens to everyone at some point. And when it does, it feels great.

Ahahahahahahahah! Oh, Benny. You were doing so well until you told her you imagined she was a bear. Ahh, well, I'm just happy I can finally send her to the bench and never have to see her again. Next are Xander and Peri, who will both leave because I don't like either of them.

23 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I definitely went through "auto-balanced into the losing team" several times over the years.

Yeah, but I mean the "auto-balanced into the losing team when there's 1 second left on the time and you helped quite a bit" thing. Now that's wonderful.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

vzponrI.png

Fox Hell is now Wolf Hell...

Actually, that might not be so bad since these guys aren't as fast as wolves and those i can maybe hit them lol

Shitty gimmick still in place tho F

I've never thought Ninja Hell was that bad, but this? This can go die in a fire.

Still, yeah, I believe you benefit from the swap here. Maybe at least you'll have decent hitrates on these clowns. You know, whenever you're able to hit them at all.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, but I mean the "auto-balanced into the losing team when there's 1 second left on the time and you helped quite a bit" thing. Now that's wonderful.

Yeah, that one I've never got it happen. It is certainly a blast of a moment when it does, heh.

Holy shit, the speed at which you have to reach Iggy, though. The fastest pace that I could manage without becoming suicidal was just barely enough to make it in time... And even then I had to spend a freeze charge because the dickhead switched to his javelin and got himself doubled by the diviners. So yeah, goodbye freeze charge. Sorry, Shrimpers. Guess I'll lose the run now.

Hurray, everyone.

I have made the mass murderer into the next Queen of Nohr.

Now they can go be all lovey-dovey on the bench.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

nah dw lol.

You might use less Freezes than me on Takumi's fun castle, or not need one on bert's paralogue (like i did) etc

Well, it is rather early, so perhaps Bert's paralogue won't be hell yet. Then again, if it's anything like Iggy's mad dash...

So, I randomly booted up my computer and… it actually worked? Conquest at 100% speed? Well, it lagged for a second after I first started moving, but then I updated Citra and it didn’t lag at all. So I guess I can continue my Conquest playthrough for now. But man, it’s hard to pick a game back up after so long. I don’t remember how close each support rank was to the next level and don’t quite remember what paralogues I was planning to do, stuff like that. And since I was in the middle of a side-stuff spree and not doing the main chapters… it was rough. I just settled for doing the second invasion, even though it sucks, just to get it out of the way, because I know I planned to. I know I was close to S-rank on Benny and Beruka plus Keaton and Camilla, so I wanted to do paralogues because that would mean I could bench all of them except Camilla after the support gains. I think I was going to replace them with… Kana, Nina and Ignatius. I think. Because I want Kana soon to take advantage of aptitude, Ignatius with a beast killer destroys the fox map and Nina can help with the chests in this chapter.

Anyway, I’ll play more later. 

Conquest wavee

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Then again, if it's anything like Iggy's mad dash...

it's not a mad dash

but...

the gimmick of the map is that you have to capture ''reinforcement points'' so to say, or the enemy will keep spamming reinforcements