• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But, I won't fight you on the point any further. I'd rather make loving fanfics in an open document adjacent to the Internet window wherein I'm conversing with you ATM, than make needless war.

Don't know about loving, but how likeminded, haha. Recently I found some of my drive to write return after a period of slump. It's always coming and going, like a rollercoaster mood. Well, more like it's part of the general mood. But within a week's time I wrote three "chapters" of one of my projects.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

oVl9PW3.png

WTF

>Staves on a unit who shouldn't have them

>Hexing Rod

Thanks I hate it.

@Armagon Okay I'm going to be honest I definitely feel like either something isn't being accounted for or everything I saw in the No Way Home trailer has indicated to me this movie will have issues. It definitely has "Parker having selfish tendencies" problems in how it's setting up, course Dr. Strange is imo one of the weaker films but that doesn't have to condemn it. I guess I'm worried about how this movie will set up things most of all.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

'Evening, all! T'was a long day, but at least I am gathering funds for university.

How complicated has arranging them been? Will it be a long time to get the total funds needed?

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Will it be a long time to get the total funds needed?

I mean... Probably? Still got another three years before I'll be headed to post-secondary, and I haven't the foggiest idea of what I'll do.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

I mean... Probably? Still got another three years before I'll be headed to post-secondary, and I haven't the foggiest idea of what I'll do.

Can't really relate as the situation here is a lot different, but is this to avoid a long term student debt afterwards?

As for where you go with it, definitely not my place to make recommendations. I didn't know at that age at all either, even if I said to myself I could go into teaching.

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

but is this to avoid a long term student debt afterwards?

Well, more to reduce the long term debt, unless I can get some scholarships, since  school is unfortunately absurdly expensive here in Canada.

Edited by Benice

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, more to reduce the long term debt, unless I can get some scholarships, since  school is unfortunately absurdly expensive here in Canada.

Yeah, I kinda thought about writing reducing debt, but held off putting it in the comment. Clearly I was wrong to. It's good in a sense acknowledging the difficulties that might arise, but it's still bad that it has to happen.

11 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

So insane using Bitfrost to un-nerf your units is something you might have to consider lol (well i didn't use that tactic)

I have used that tactic on Lunatic before...

11 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But... Wait, it's possible to get a unit to bifrost level? Inconceivable! S rank weapons in Fates cannot be used!

Saving those arm scrolls for the S rank weapons at the end is the only real way too use them...

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

I completely wrecked Kana’s paralogue. I routed the entire thing in 7 turns and 25 minutes (according to the in-game playtime, assuming I math-ed right at a glance). The funny bosses didn’t even get to show up. The main highlight of the map is the fact that both Leo and Xander leveled speed, though. It was wonderful.

Having to intentionally stall to see the goofy Berserkers (or capture the goofy Berserkers...) is fairly common with a good team.

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

oVl9PW3.png

WTF

Makes sense, he is replacing a hexing rod wielding Hayato, and Conquest already set a precedent of giving enemies access to staves even in classes that shouldn't have them with Iago.

10 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

oVl9PW3.png

WTF

@Saint Rubenio you will like this

Hwahahahahahahahaha

Damn right I do. I wonder what his staff animations look like, if he has any?

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

I completely wrecked Kana’s paralogue. I routed the entire thing in 7 turns and 25 minutes (according to the in-game playtime, assuming I math-ed right at a glance). The funny bosses didn’t even get to show up. The main highlight of the map is the fact that both Leo and Xander leveled speed, though. It was wonderful.

Yeah, the funny bosses never show up unless you wait for them.

9 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Man

that was a good try

Lotsa galaxy brain plays, and i could've seized a few turns after i started by using wind right, but i wanted all the chests so i continued, and...

I couldn't get Shura in a place where he can be protected, and he died....

Rip...

I wonder if i can ever replicate those galaxy brain strats again...

That's the worst kind of feeling.

8 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

This is the greatest FE ever

https://i.imgur.com/jRIA283.png

Isn't that the FE that does things to FE8? Like, basically Project Ember for FE8. It didn't really pique my interest. What makes you say it's so good?

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

Okay I'm going to be honest I definitely feel like either something isn't being accounted for or everything I saw in the No Way Home trailer has indicated to me this movie will have issues. It definitely has "Parker having selfish tendencies" problems in how it's setting up, course Dr. Strange is imo one of the weaker films but that doesn't have to condemn it. I guess I'm worried about how this movie will set up things most of all.

So the theory is that Parker himself didn't cause the multiverse break but it was all the multiverse shenanigans that happened in Loki being responsible. Which.....I don't like at all how Disney is treating those shows as just ads for the next movie.

The past two MCU Spider-Man movies were pretty good (I prefer them over the Raimi and definitely the Amazing movies but I don't mean this to put down the former) so I'm sure this one will turn out fine.

This will probably be the only other 2021 movie that I watch, the first being Godzilla vs Kong back in March.

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

course Dr. Strange is imo one of the weaker films but that doesn't have to condemn it.

Yeah Dr. Strange is better as a supporting role than being the lead. I liked him more in Ragnarok and Infinity War/Endgame than in his own movie.

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Being the not-so-secret Nepgear fanboy that I am, I approve!
Also, this game has the distinction of being one of three that made me actually cry. Well, one specific route in it, but still!

That and I obviously need to get the better endings this time. Xd

Well, that's odd.

Y0ev033z o

This person was rather confused. Sorry, mate, but I don't believe this is Berwick Saga.

In any case, Nina, Soleil and Zhara got. I want to use all three, but well, as in every single Conquest run, I'm running into space problems. I am going to be 100% honest with you. I gave her an honest shot, I saw what the fuss was all about, we had some fun times, aaaaaaaaand I think Mozu's hitting the bench. She's pretty fun, but I'm afraid I just don't really like her. I need room for more captured units, and between my sniper Corrin, Senno, the generic adventurer who almost got Shura killed and Shura himself, I believe I've got enough bows.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

The past two MCU Spider-Man movies were pretty good (I prefer them over the Raimi and definitely the Amazing movies but I don't mean this to put down the former) so I'm sure this one will turn out fine.

And of course definitely putting down the latter. As someone who's watched them and not the Raimi flicks, the first one's alright if meh (Legit Garfield and Stone together are better than ASm deserves) and the second is an absolute mess that kills all that series's potential while setting up multiple movies which never came. It's impressive at that and nothing else.

So the theory is that Parker himself didn't cause the multiverse break but it was all the multiverse shenanigans that happened in Loki being responsible. Which.....I don't like at all how Disney is treating those shows as just ads for the next movie.

Oh great, I still have to binge the shows to catch up? Ooof.

My concern is how this movie itself will set up the crossing over and what we saw in the trailer set these concerns for sure. And I say this as someone who does like the previous two and didn't mind that this Spiderman isn't being treated the same as most interpretations of Parker (You know, truly doing the lot on his own, having the whole legacy of Stark thrown on top of him as well. Maybe this one helps make Holland's Spiderman stand on his own beyond that, but we'll see).

Yeah Dr. Strange is better as a supporting role than being the lead. I liked him more in Ragnarok and Infinity War/Endgame than in his own movie.

Not hard to say imo considering how Dr. Strange was.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

And today, school starts.

Hope you have a good day.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Y0ev033z o

This person was rather confused. Sorry, mate, but I don't believe this is Berwick Saga.

Funny to see Fates make a mistake like that. I think it expected you to wait for the paralogue to have promoted units and he could be an axelocked general?

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am going to be 100% honest with you. I gave her an honest shot, I saw what the fuss was all about, we had some fun times,

...Ruben, what exactly are you implying, here?

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Looking at the Megadimension Neptunia file database in Steam: and i see that the JP files are much larger, did we lose alot of stuff in the transfer?

071034f9af70ed068e28afc415506787.png

What are the chances the US files take basic data from the Japanese files and replaces e.g. text with localisations as needed?

19 minutes ago, Dayni said:

(Legit Garfield and Stone together are better than ASm deserves

Don't know too much about Stone but from what I've seen of Garfield in other stuff, he's a really good actor and you can tell he was doing his best with the script he was given for both Amazing movies.

21 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Oh great, I still have to binge the shows to catch up? Ooof.

I hope it's not like, too necessary. But both WandaVision and Loki have been setting up multiverses and Dr. Strange is getting a multiverse movie next year.

Also What If but that's more of it's own thing really.

23 minutes ago, Dayni said:

My concern is how this movie itself will set up the crossing over and what we saw in the trailer set these concerns for sure.

I thought it was pretty self explanatory. The spell gets fucked up, multiverse opens up, the Raimi and Amazing villains show up (Electro and Lizard are in the trailer, although you have to brighten up the latter a lot).

18 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Looking at the Megadimension Neptunia file database in Steam: and i see that the JP files are much larger, did we lose alot of stuff in the transfer?

071034f9af70ed068e28afc415506787.png

yes. Jp version is full voice. Dub is only like 10% voiced.

One of the main reason why i always play nep games with jp voice

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

yes. Jp version is full voice. Dub is only like 10% voiced.

One of the main reason why i always play nep games with jp voice

Same with Atelier.

But Atelier eventually said fuck it and just dropped English voice acting entirely to save costs. Firis was the last game to have it.

Nep and Atelier are the only games where I actively choose the Japanese voice acting.

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nep and Atelier are the only games where I actively choose the Japanese voice acting.

19a7ee290ba826e211add02de353f7e8.jpg

Why would you even play Nep if you can't hear Melissa Fahn say funny things? I do not understand...