Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Fire Emblem Maker (2025) players when they go online and see FE1 Ch.1 for the nth time

little timmy FE1-1 including hidden ambush spawns and Pitfalls

and firebars that spin for some reason

Edited by Shrimp γ

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

little timmy FE1-1 including hidden ambush spawns and Pitfalls

and firebars that spin for some reason

Little timmy FE1-1 where every enemy is the Black Knight.

2 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

And The only weapons that can damage them is a boss drop

Or in a hidden block somewhere

And the only unit you get is his edgy OC, an overpowered myrmidon who lost his entire village at a young age.

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Time to post one of the funniest interactions from all of gaming:

Yes, you are correct. Very correct.🤣

There's no dramatic aggressiveness in what Guillo says, no recognition of how peculiar its feelings for Sagi may seem to others. Guillo is plain in tone, they think their love perfectly ordinary. It's a sense of confidence, or at least benign disregard for other's beliefs. There was never a moment where Guillo pondered if human-automata love is acceptable or not.

And Milly's priceless reaction is reflective of what everyone had to be feeling to what Guillo unabashedly and very surprisingly said. Her quick reversal on her objections to Guillo's love most likely having nothing to do with how she actually feels about the topic. And instead the reversal probably stems entirely from the fact Guillo is a lethally-armed hothead who you really don't want to anger. Not that Guillo, uncharacteristically, shows no more than a hint of passive-aggressiveness here.

It's a masterpiece of writing, as far as I'm concerned.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Hey, you mean the character I hardly used! Sorry, Ruben, Ward was a bench warmer. ❤️

Cosmo.

Xenoblade designs are artistically inadequate.

58 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Caeda good.

The Shadow Dragon experience.

39 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I am, but I don’t get how he’s fun to use. I get that not only is he some random guy, but he’s some random guy who isn’t an anime teen and he’s bald, so you like him. But what would make him fun to use, is he really bad or something?

Yeah, he's bad. Though he also has some of the best resistance in the game, which makes him oddly fine against a particular boss.

27 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

bench because you get someone better

Come on. Lena? Seriously?

I would forgive you if you meant Maria, Maria is pretty funny too.

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Little timmy FE1-1 where every enemy is the Black Knight.

A healthy mixture of Black Knights, Galzuses and Gharnefs for the sake of variety.

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

And the only unit you get is his edgy OC, an overpowered myrmidon who lost his entire village at a young age.

Sooo The Last Promise?

I'll have you know, the edgy OC has better character development than a good chunk of FE protagonists. Which... Really, speaks more of FE protagonists than it does Kelik.

15 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

with a trolly smile and fart sound effect

This all sounds like something Kaga would do if he was 12

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Yes, you are correct. Very correct.🤣

Haha i see what you did there.

I agree actually.

There's no dramatic aggressiveness in what Guillo says, no recognition of how peculiar its feelings for Sagi may seem to others. Guillo is plain in tone, they think their love perfectly ordinary. It's a sense of confidence, or at least benign disregard for other's beliefs. There was never a moment where Guillo pondered if human-automata love is acceptable or not.

Guillo:

>Declares it's love for Sagi

>Doesn't elaborate

Truly a chad

Not that Guillo, uncharacteristically, shows no more than a hint of passive-aggressiveness here.

Screenshot_2920.png?width=769&height=432

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A healthy mixture of Black Knights, Galzuses and Gharnefs for the sake of variety.

There's a Dhegnesia in there too just to fuck with you.

55 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The Shadow Dragon experience.

Aren’t you gonna tell me that using her is boring and I should use Matthis instead?

Sooo The Last Promise?

I'll have you know, the edgy OC has better character development than a good chunk of FE protagonists. Which... Really, speaks more of FE protagonists than it does Kelik.

All I know about The Last Promise is

and it’s known for being difficult and having a very okay story, I think. Wasn’t it also like the first hack to ever be finished or was that a different one?

Edited by Sooks

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Cosmo.

Xenoblade designs are artistically inadequate.

Dont test me and the other Xeno family around here! 

40 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wasn’t it also like the first hack to ever be finished or was that a different one?

Full fledged hack, yes. A.K.A a full game.

52 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, Ruben? TLP is literally based on Trails in the Sky, so if you like TLP, you like Trails. Check and mate. Xd

Edited by lightcosmo

10 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh, Ruben? TLP is literally based on Trails in the Sky, so if you like TLP, you like Trails. Check and mate. Xd

I still know nothing about it, but I’ve suddenly decided that TLP good, actually. Let’s post some music from Ruben’s favorite series in celebration, tracks he’s sure to remember.

Trails in the Sky OST best OST. I needed an excuse to remind everyone.

11 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

I mean

as much as i like Xenoblade...

The Uniform designs...

I stand with Ruben there xD

Maybe the XC2 attires I can see, but XC1's are pretty fine. And, XCX can be cool.:

XCX-Orphean-Style-Armour-Artwork.png

Sure it's fanservicey at times on the ladies, but what else is new? There's still plenty of good.

Unsurprisingly, interview was a bust. I didn't qualified for their jobs. Said they'd call if something opened up that was to my field. So... I'm never gonna be called. Oh well.

5 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

did we forget gun girl?

Sharla aside. For all they held back with Melia, they did give Sharla plenty of jiggly assets. "Pretty fine" is not the same as absolutely fine.

Of course, girls are the only ones who usually get complained about in terms of designs. Although Rex's wardrobe does have some critics IIRC, on the grounds of being outright hideous.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

"Xenoblade had bad designs"

For Nomura's questionable writing choices, he's a good character designer.

If I had a nickel for every JRPG I've seen where the plot involves

• a brown-haired archeologist,
  • his sassy cat companion,
  • and a pink flying creature
  • helping a mysterious, powerful girl they just met
  • to meet a god
  • while having said girl be believed to be a harbinger of destruction by noble antagonists
  • and one early dungeon involves rescuing a female character from a battleship

I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Speaking of which, would Trails from Zero be a good starting point for the series when it gets localized in a million years? Or is it like Aegis Sentinels: Pacific Rim where knowing the third line of dialogue spoils all the previous games?

16 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Speaking of which, would Trails from Zero be a good starting point for the series when it gets localized in a million years? Or is it like Aegis Sentinels: Pacific Rim where knowing the third line of dialogue spoils all the previous games?

Trails from Zero heavily spoils the previous three games, and that is absolutely NOT something you want to happen because Trails in the Sky is incredible, and certainly better than Zero in the story department imo. Additionally, a not insignificant amount of time in Zero is spent developing a plot thread set up by Sky 3rd, and while what’s going on is eventually explained (because it has to explained to the main characters, since none of them were in Sky at all), you won’t understand why you should care for 3/4s of it (and even when you do it won’t hit nearly as hard), while I was hit with feels just from the relevant characters showing up. So yeah, you’re missing out on a lot if you don’t start with Sky. If you start the trilogy now and take breaks as long as I did in between games, you might finish around when Zero is localized!

Plus a potato can run all three Sky games, I first played FC on my family’s ancient laptop with zero difficulty.

Edited by Sooks