Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Oh my fucking God.

I beat the entire map and only at the end did I realize, there was a puzzle to push a box from the boat to a hill to get a chest.

I made the puzzle impossible by pushing the box the wrong way at the very beginning. What a sick and cruel thing to allow the player to do.

Well, fuck you, game. I'm redoing the entire map. You won't beat me with dirty little tricks like these.

26 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Well, not nearly as bad as 3H. Atleast in RD you have Sothe (& Volug).

The problem is that the scrub brigade, who are already weak to begin with, are even worse, you get a bit less exp (which makes it even harder to use any of the mentioned scrubs as you have to funnel exp quite hard) and enemies get stronger much faster. Any one with a steel weapon could straight up one shot  (not one round) anyone not named Nolan, who starting ch3 gets doubled when holding Steel Axe while enemies don't get weighted down at all due to high STR.

Ah. Well... Oof.

26 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Also OG hard mode removed weapon triangle, enemy range and map affinity, but you can add those back with a randomizer without randomizing anything. So i'd say og RD hard mode is straight up the worst hard mode in the series due to removal of enemy range indicator. Don't wanna play FE without that lol.

Oh yeah, I tried OG hard mode and quit immediately when I realized they decided to remove enemy range. That's just completely stupid.

14 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

Yeah. I'm starting to get regrets over my decision to not make Huxley a monk, but I'll still go through with it because I can be oddly stubborn in the worst situations.

Pfft. Well, I expect you'll be glad for Huxley's long-ranged heals at the end of the day. Someone's gotta keep the ninja squad running.

15 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

Oh really? I guess the zombies are weak to flying or something cause Kira just one-shot stuff in the map I deployed her as a hawknight. Maybe it's the pass ability and being able to backstab enemies that makes it better too, not sure. Shut up, I remember the details of the weapon triangle mentioned in the dojo.

Fliers can do good damage against basic infantry, yeah.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Corrin?

Long-haired Melia

Long-haired Melia

Oh.

...Who?

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Pfft. Well, I expect you'll be glad for Huxley's long-ranged heals at the end of the day. Someone's gotta keep the ninja squad running.

Yeah. Could've kept Sara as the healer type otherwise, but I'll still enjoy my Huxley and his order of shadows run.

20 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yeah, you can see tiles on the map that stand out from the rest, whether they have patterns, cracks, etc, you examine them to get items, and keys on some maps. Other times you have to find an item someone in the tavern wants and when you find it for em, you get a key. I dunno where you are in the game, so you mighta already missed one though.

Probably. I'm at chapter 2, right after the fight where you get Sara and... the other two whom I can't remember the name of. Basically the fight with the... sluice gate? Is that how you call it? Only used investigate on the switches. And missed like two chests (the one in my amazing display of tactics, and another cause I left Eleni behind a little in the village map and she was massacring villagers with her counters so I quickly destroyed the rest of the statues).

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I fucked it up twice!

There had better be something amazing in that stinking chest.

Watch it be an elixir or something XD

I think I've found the weirdest face in the game in a game full of weird faces.

https://images2.imgbox.com/3e/bb/GJFgOGzp_o.png

What the heck is going on with this guy. Something went awfully wrong with the making of this sprite...

Anyway, all of my characters are at their final form now. I've said it before, but I really love how even among characters who share a class, they have different animations and even different-looking gear. I particularly like the snipers. Diego has a fairly unremarkable crossbow as a sniper (which suits him), but Darius has a very steampunky sniper rifle-like crossbow, Amon hauls around a huge ballista-like bow (in fact, his sniper sprite permanently sports a big grimace, as if he can barely stand the weight of his weapon - cute little detail right there) and Kira...

https://images2.imgbox.com/0f/28/teu2YVfU_o.png

Uh... I'm not... quite sure what Kira uses. But I want one of those.

28 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

Yeah. Could've kept Sara as the healer type otherwise, but I'll still enjoy my Huxley and his order of shadows run.

Sara looks great as a monk/ninja. Both girls rock the look, honestly.

28 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

I'm at chapter 2, right after the fight where you get Sara and... the other two whom I can't remember the name of.

F for Dolan and Amon.

27 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

Watch it be an elixir or something XD

Nah, thankfully it was a nice piece of equipment.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I think I've found the weirdest face in the game in a game full of weird faces.

https://images2.imgbox.com/3e/bb/GJFgOGzp_o.png

Wow... that's... certainly something.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

https://images2.imgbox.com/0f/28/teu2YVfU_o.png

Uh... I'm not... quite sure what Kira uses. But I want one of those.

So... there's three bows on the side in case the main one breaks? Must truly pack a punch if the entire bow risks breaking down. Then again I don't see a space to use the bows at all. Seems more like a... shieldgun? A wheeled shieldgun, yeah, that's how I'm gonna call it. It has the attachable quiver of bows too. OH! Maybe she improved her craft and shoots ENTIRE BOWS at her enemies now!

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sara looks great as a monk/ninja. Both girls rock the look, honestly.

Yeah, I actually really like her design as a monk, tbh!

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

F for Dolan and Amon.

I was no joke about to call Dolan Dunbar until I remembered it was the last name of Magnus and Eleni, so I thought I'd better stop before butchering them any further XD

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nah, thankfully it was a nice piece of equipment.

Nice pieces of equipment always make me think of FF Tactics Advance and their godly sweater. Best piece of equipment in any video game. Period.

1 hour ago, Lorneus said:

Probably. I'm at chapter 2, right after the fight where you get Sara and... the other two whom I can't remember the name of. Basically the fight with the... sluice gate? Is that how you call it? Only used investigate on the switches. And missed like two chests (the one in my amazing display of tactics, and another cause I left Eleni behind a little in the village map and she was massacring villagers with her counters so I quickly destroyed the rest of the statues)

Next chapter is the first key, in the poison swamp thats shaprd like a cross, examine right in the center. 

With the tragic, tragic death of Hel Spites, it is up to Kane to continue to lineage of the Spites name, in spite of all setbacks he may encounter.

He does this by somehow tailing us to the literal end of the world, and then turning around and leaving immediately after finding us because he got word of his dad's accident. But it's all right, he left one of his fellow crimson generals in charge of beating us up.

These crimson guys are so stupid. We beat all four of you at the same time, you think we can't take you on one at a time? I mean, heck, we already killed one of you at the train!

2 hours ago, Lorneus said:

Wow... that's... certainly something.

Kinda wondering if it's a glitch on my end. Oddly specific glitch, but he just looks so weird... You've a long way to go before you reach him, but if you remember, do tell me if he looks like a tomato on your end too.

So... there's three bows on the side in case the main one breaks? Must truly pack a punch if the entire bow risks breaking down. Then again I don't see a space to use the bows at all. Seems more like a... shieldgun? A wheeled shieldgun, yeah, that's how I'm gonna call it. It has the attachable quiver of bows too. OH! Maybe she improved her craft and shoots ENTIRE BOWS at her enemies now!

The funniest thing is that, despite being the designated fanservice character (or well, closest thing to) as an archer and bowman, she gains a full body suit of golden armor as a sniper. On top of hiding behind that huge contraption. I guess she got tired of the glares from Diego?

I was no joke about to call Dolan Dunbar until I remembered it was the last name of Magnus and Eleni, so I thought I'd better stop before butchering them any further XD

lol the fact that you actually remembered a different character's surname better than his actual name that shows up in the HUD and everything...

Nice pieces of equipment always make me think of FF Tactics Advance and their godly sweater. Best piece of equipment in any video game. Period.

That does sound like a nice sweater.

I don't get why everything in Anor Londo is trying to kill you even before you shot their goddess in the face.

I mean, killing the person who you need to do stuff for you, feels like some Garon nonsense. Sorry for comparing the Souls series to Fates.

Edited by BrightBow

See I could actually progress the plot that I’m invested in, or I could spend 5 hours playing the minigame from the intermission because I just learned there’s an achievement tied to.

I think I know what I’m gonna do.

I blew up the bridge under Kurtz. He couldn't even say a death quote. Hilarious.

Also, his P. Claws (whatever that means) apparently flew off and landed on Darius's bald head, allowing us to pick them up. Not sure if Huxley or Eleni will grab them, I like both of them.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Kinda wondering if it's a glitch on my end. Oddly specific glitch, but he just looks so weird... You've a long way to go before you reach him, but if you remember, do tell me if he looks like a tomato on your end too.

I'll try to remember! I just defeated the magnificent shining rainbow Magnus and chased some doggies around. Most of my cast is at lvl 14 now.

The funniest thing is that, despite being the designated fanservice character (or well, closest thing to) as an archer and bowman, she gains a full body suit of golden armor as a sniper. On top of hiding behind that huge contraption. I guess she got tired of the glares from Diego?

Huh, I wonder if she'll keep that trend as Hawknight. For now she's definitely not as fanservicey (and the outfit does look a little silly, ngl) but once I get to lvl 20 I'll try to remember to send out some screenshots for comparison XD

lol the fact that you actually remembered a different character's surname better than his actual name that shows up in the HUD and everything...

Well, to my defense, I literally just met the guy while Dunbar was mentioned a million times before. I did kinda remember he had D as his first letter, so that's the first name that popped up. Now I tend to remember Dorian and Eamon better.

That does sound like a nice sweater.

Lol, it's a sweater called onlyone that's the second best clothing in the game. It has defense equivalent to an iron armor and the second highest magic resistance among clothing (though it only beats the first tier robe in that department). Its defense rating is slightly under a templar's armor.

47 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, his P. Claws (whatever that means)

Probably Platinum claws? Platinum is used quite often for weapon tiering. Those claws on his bald head must've blinded everyone at eye range.

54 minutes ago, Sooks said:

See I could actually progress the plot that I’m invested in, or I could spend 5 hours playing the minigame from the intermission because I just learned there’s an achievement tied to.

I think I know what I’m gonna do.

The only good mini game in Trails.

3 hours ago, Awakened_06_ said:

I've fallen into Jujutsu Kaisen hell, don't help. — Inhales  NANAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN SCREAMS TILL MY...

Good to see that people rightfully appreciates the best FF

>IX 3rd

>VI 4th

>IV 6th

>II last

Not bad, not bad at all-

>XV 4th last.

What did it do?

That sounds neat.

Now, if only Konami would port the damm thing.

Just now, Armagon said:

Is this not a port?

I mean, it's only on Sony systems right?

Checks Steam.

Yep, only Sony. I know SotN was a big PS1 title but it's been ported elsewhere.