Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

I'm currently at the Mr. Vamoose and Co. (yes, this is now my official name for the crimson guys)

Ahahahahaha... Yeah, I can understand that.

Also, wow, you're making some progress. At this rate you might catch up to me!

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

not canon

Huh… interesting… what was the point, then?

2 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

divergence point to Zero, basically

Yeah but I already knew all that from the once sentence premise you sent me. Anyone can just read the blurb and have all the same info.

Also, I’m guessing you missed my edit so, should I watch the movie?

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Huh… interesting… what was the point, then?

Well, i guess back then it was canon, before extra material and stuff came out..

Stuff that came out like 5 years after S;G or so

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Also, I’m guessing you missed my edit so, should I watch the movie?

It's good, but it's not canon and breaks several rules.

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Well, i guess back then it was canon, before extra material and stuff came out..

Stuff that came out like 5 years after S;G or so

Sounds… confusing. Is this one of those franchises that needs a big chart to explain everything that’s happened and what’s canon?

It's good, but it's not canon and breaks several rules.

What do you mean, rules? What rules?

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, wow, you're making some progress. At this rate you might catch up to me!

Haha, honestly, the battles are getting a little addictive, plus they're not too long or complicated, if you barrel through them like my idiotic ass. At least the game isn't too punishing.

I got also pretty hyped seeing I was closing in on lvl 20, haha.

1 minute ago, Lorneus said:

Haha, honestly, the battles are getting a little addictive, plus they're not too long or complicated, if you barrel through them like my idiotic ass. At least the game isn't too punishing.

I got also pretty hyped seeing I was closing in on lvl 20, haha.

Yeah, the game is rather simple, but that can be a strength depending on how you look at it. It's really nice to pick up and play.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, the game is rather simple, but that can be a strength depending on how you look at it. It's really nice to pick up and play.

Yeah, I think the only true gripe I have so far is that you can't place your units in any map. It can lead to some very frustrating situations where your units are just one space away from being able to deal with an annoying enemy turn 1 at times. I mean, the ones like the ambush or the escape from prison are okay cause it makes sense in the scenario, but when you're just a blob of units, I'd have liked to be able to change their positions XD

Whew boy, I am lucky Randy is the best character in this game! If not, I might have accidentally locked myself out of his bonding event.

I could have sworn I picked him in an earlier choice, but according to this flashback I picked Elie there, apparently. Luckily I gave Randy one of the extra picks because I knew I’d need him as my partner due to his goodness, so he should be fine.

Either that or the game got lazy and decided to show a picture of Elie regardless of who you picked there. I could have sworn I went with Randy…

Oh nope, according to the detective notebook, I did pick Randy there. It looks like the devs were just lazy and decided to stick Elie in that flashback regardless of who your partner was.

5 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Good night and goodbye, Tee Hee...

https://xunscans.xyz/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_605fba3b199ee/21e4da79b580dfd9ff642e88930d1246/y-01_clean.png

Goodnight and sleep well!

Hey, Rixia is getting a story section added to her five minutes of total screen time! Good job game.

Spoiler

Time to bench Elie for Yin, at least for the time being.

Isn't bonding shit wonderful Ü

Honestly it wouldn't even be that bad if you could just get all of it on one run instead of being limited. But Persona.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Honestly it wouldn't even be that bad if you could just get all of it on one run instead of being limited. But Persona.

there's still the big problem of them all being MC focused and all final events being basically non canon Ü (yes, all, including the ones getting pushed)

Well, atleast they don'T force a canon option in the end

Edited by Father Shrimpas

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

there's still the big problem of them all being MC focused and all final events being basically non canon Ü (yes, all, including the ones getting pushed)

Well, atleast they don'T force a canon option in the end

Right I agree, it's just that limiting the character moments to what essentially amounts to currency is cringe.

KUsRMQ0.png

Acting extra chuuni.

YAS

ZfTvxOs.png

Ü

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Right I agree, it's just that limiting the character moments to what essentially amounts to currency is cringe.

extra cringe in a continous series like Trails.

Unless they planned for us to keep passing over our same save files for 30 games or something kek

Edited by Father Shrimpas

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Unless they planned for us to keep passing over our same save files for 30 games or something kek

You can't even pass it over between the two halves of Cold Steel lmao