• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Born this Way is a cool Stand, a shame Araki suffered a very rare L when it came to his music taste.

The original name of the stand was Going Underground. Dunno why he changed tho

Well, enjoy while it lasts

https://i.redd.it/1yxytq9ui7761.png

So, I’d heard TASM2 was horrible, just an awful film.

Is it good? Lol. But is that bad? Not… really? Like it’s not good but it’s not like it really sucks in any particular way, it’s just… kind of dull. The only part of the movie where I really found myself invested in what was going on was Gwen at the end, which was so good (and well set up) that I forgot what movie I was watching. Everything else I just did not care about, which is disappointing considering this movie is a sequel to TASM, which I enjoyed a lot. So yeah, I’d say the hate is overblown, except I can’t be bothered to because it’s actually still not good. Sorry 06.

22 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Is it good? Lol. But is that bad? Not… really? Like it’s not good but it’s not like it really sucks in any particular way, it’s just… kind of dull. The only part of the movie where I really found myself invested in what was going on was Gwen at the end, which was so good (and well set up) that I forgot what movie I was watching. Everything else I just did not care about, which is disappointing considering this movie is a sequel to TASM, which I enjoyed a lot. So yeah, I’d say the hate is overblown, except I can’t be bothered to because it’s actually still not good. Sorry 06.

No probs, I'm used to all sorts of reaction to the movie. I really like it because it's a visual spectacle, and it put everything I like about Spidey on the big screen. This is something for people who grew up with his comics, you wouldn't understand. I'm not trying to be dismissive

Andrew is still the best Spider-Man.

Edited by Awakened_06_

Okay, time to blast that Pine Plant...

ABz1WUQ.png

I think I overdid it with the Shining Poms, pft. They're both level 11. Plant got two-shot with Fire Bolt, hahaha...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So some info on my randomiser of CS I

Rean, crafts and quartz line and stats:

Spoiler

f484eb951e7e5f415bf6155867fb95d4.png

2302d404eccb0c4ab05625368637eb3d.png

Alisa

Spoiler

875e7ca74409310547a9161d50b20859.png

b1355a93d706a22eb4d3b972c87648fb.png

Elliot

Spoiler

59076ff639bfa16445fcea3c9193ca0a.png

607760df5db8821c457f61fa82bd0a2f.png

Laura

Spoiler

5ca21bbecd8032b14361d49fee475f05.png

cd0cc5698732900b5cecf11ff3dc0829.png

So as you can see, the game did not want me to have anyone good at ATS at all for this team. Rean's stats are bad and Elliot is shit, it's hilarious, as his stat spread is pure physical along with his craft set so far.

Edit: I messed up the screenshot on Reans quatz line but he has no locks at all, he is the perfect mage without good ATS, imagine that.

Edited by lightcosmo

20220108_223836.jpg

See, this is how you know Araki is a gigachad when it comes to character design. King Nothing is an easy S-tier Stand. Who would've  thought you could make an S -tier design out of puzzle pieces?

Helps that King Nothing is a banger song too.

45 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So how does it compare to your opinion of the Raimi trilogy?

2 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Ludin... I... I... I KNEEL!

I don’t know what’s happening, but Ludin good. Don’t let anything happen to him.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So how does it compare to your opinion of the Raimi trilogy?

2 is better than this one, but this movie is better than 1 and 3.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Ofc Alisa is tank as fuck, gaining 11 ADF per level and 8 DEF. 

Laura is good at HP and DEF, and thats all, so I have 0 offence, at all.

Armagon, it’s time for “you wanted this chaos”

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

2 is better than this one

Yes.

but this movie is better than 1 and 3.

No.

Armagon, it’s time for “you wanted this chaos”

TRUE

@lightcosmo

tumblr_23262c111487977e659a1e39906caa4d_

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

See, this is how you know Araki is a gigachad when it comes to character design. King Nothing is an easy S-tier Stand. Who would've  thought you could make an S -tier design out of puzzle pieces?

Helps that King Nothing is a banger song too.

It would be a shame if it was Purple Haze'd...

The Most Edited #teehee | Picsart

Just now, Armagon said:

No.

Spider-Man 3 will always be the worst Spider-Man live action movie. The only good thing that came out of it was memes, just like the SW prequels.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t know what’s happening, but Ludin good. Don’t let anything happen to him.

He became a killing machine thanks to my favoritism, just like with Alette.

Inb4 he dies at the end of the game too

5 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

would be a shame if it was Purple Haze'd...

Araki moment

1641700958455.jpg

5 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Spider-Man 3 will always be the worst Spider-Man live action movie. The only good thing that came out of it was memes, just like the SW prequels.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

We can agree that it’s better than 3 though, right?

…right?

Spider-Man 3 is not good but it is at least funny, which automatically puts it higher than Amazing 2, which is bad and not funny.

I was trying to find a Cold Steel track and accidentally read the first sentence of the top comment while trying to close out of the video, which said something like “that cliffhanger absolutely wrecked me.” Can I expect another kino ending? Please tell me I can expect another kino ending.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Spider-Man 3 is not good but it is at least funny, which automatically puts it higher than Amazing 2, which is bad and not funny.

Visuals and performances >>>>>>>>>> goofiness

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I was trying to find a Cold Steel track and accidentally read the first sentence of the top comment while trying to close out of the video, which said something like “that cliffhanger absolutely wrecked me.” Can I expect another kino ending? Please tell me I can expect another kino ending.

Your mileage may vary. Since you already played Azure, you might know what's coming. To me, final sequence of Cold Steel 1 (sequence, not exactly the way it ends) is my favorite of the series up until that point.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Use this site if you wanna look up VG music without the fear of spoilers 

https://downloads.khinsider.com/

Thank you! I was able to find the track I was looking for:

This is a very good theme. Too bad it plays during the cringey fanficiton part of the game, but what can you do?

Your mileage may vary. Since you already played Azure, you might know what's coming.

Ohhhh that thing. I mean, yes, I know it exists and happens in the next game, but that’s practically it, so much is left vague that it’ll be fine. I have no idea how anything happens, after all.

To me, final sequence of Cold Steel 1 (sequence, not exactly the way it ends) is my favorite of the series up until that point.

I thought you’d only played Cold Steel 1 and Cold Steel 2.

Cold Steel 1 ending is good and bad at the same time

Alot of stuff happens, there's a cliffhanger, but no arc is concluded unlike in the other first games. If you played Crossbell the twists won't be twists. The last bit introduce one of the shittiest gameplay mechanics ever.

And oh, the reason for the final dungeon is extremely silly. Silly to the point of facepalm.

Basically it's extremely clear the game wasn't supposed to be finished there, especially if you played Crossbell. It's very noticeable

Edited by Shrimpresident