• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

“I tripped and hurt my arm there when I was at the station yesterday.”

TWISTVILLAINTWISTVILLAINTWISTVILLAINTWISTVILLAINTWISTVILLAINTWISTVILLAIN

Wow, even Okabe is making the connection that she mysteriously disappeared right before the masked villain showed up and is injured in the exact same place, all with having a very flimsy excuse. Now, Okabe— no! What do you mean “but there was no way…” and then immediately forget the thought entirely!? Okabe, she was going to kill you all if she had to, what are you doing—

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, wait, wait.

What? Okarin is using his brain?

Wow. He really went through some character development.

That’s what I thought.

But then, after making the connection, he decided to do absolutely nothing with the information so… same old, same old.

FLpvibuVUAAr82C?format=jpg&name=medium

Monolith Soft updated their website.

....Splatoon and Xenoblade have had games come out the same year hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

q3FvYQ3.jpg

These girls are not safe.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So Just Another Typical "Bro" Character? Not that I'm complaining. Bro Characters can be great, and I think I usually like them (the perv type not so much). Although Reyn doesn't particularly stand out in my mind.

*End of Xenoblade 3*

Lanz: "Well Noah, i guess these really were the Xenoblade Chronicles 3"

What are they made of? They're supposed to be "mechanical life" apart from the "organic" life of Bionis. But how does mechanical life age and mature? How does it grow from an infant one-foot-tall to an eight-foot adult? 

Probably the same way Transformers are "born".

I mean i think it depends in the continuity but yeah. That's also your answer to "living metal", it's basically what the writer decides it to be.

And it's ignoring that if Machina and humans could be made to interbreed, then why don't we have human-Nopon hybrids either? Natural-natural ought be easier than natural-metallic to make babies out of.

I think it's because Nopons are too different. Like Machina are at least humanoid.

Ehhhh, throw me a curveball with the relationships, a little gaction or leslove so it's not so blasé.😄

FLqtF8gVgAAy7bX?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Xenoblade 3 is just Melia and Nia's enemies-to-lovers arc stretched into an 100+ hour game.

The sauce

5 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Yeah

i was Omega hyped

then....

Alien Machine lol

Like i guess Senku did theorize it could be that way at the start and i figured it'd be some alien/future tech thing but uh

....idk i guess i wasn't expecting it to be executed in this way.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

WHY DOES SPOILER DEAL OVER 200 DAMAGE PER HIT?

MercurySteam: "oh Samus, time for a boss fight to deal two e-tanks per hit again"

Samus: "yes MercurySteam"

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That’s what I thought.

But then, after making the connection, he decided to do absolutely nothing with the information so… same old, same old.

Ahh, still, that's quite impressive. He's making progress! In four or five games he might actually become competent. Attaboy, Okarin!

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, still, that's quite impressive. He's making progress! In four or five games he might actually become competent. Attaboy, Okarin!

about that....

His twitter is full of kyouma stuff in future Sci;Adv games...

It's run by a bot that spouts Kyouma qoutes xD

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

MercurySteam: "oh Samus, time for a boss fight to deal two e-tanks per hit again"

Samus: "yes MercurySteam"

That's why that guide calling it "basically a cutscene" was so annoying before.

Currently trying to sweep up the collectibles, ho my there's some.... skill ceilings on one or two I am not ready for and for some that I have managed I'm surprised I could.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

....Splatoon and Xenoblade have had games come out the same year hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

They and Ninty NPD are really in sync there.

Edited by Dayni

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Monolith Soft updated their website.

2022 will have Breath of the Wild, Splatoon, Mario + Rabbids, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Xenoblade. We just need a 3D Mario and it will be a reenactment of 2017.

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

*End of Xenoblade 3*

Lanz: "Well Noah, i guess these really were the Xenoblade Chronicles 3"

Reminds me of how Sky SC ended...

"You know Joshua, this really was a Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter!"

"Shut up, Estelle."

Edited by Lightchao42

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

2022 will have Breath of the Wild, Splatoon, Mario + Rabbids, and Xenoblade. We just need a 3D Mario and it will be a reenactment of 2017.

2017 2: 2022

Oh no, I ate a Steins;Gate 0 spoiler. Hopefully it’s nothing major, since it’s just a future plot point and I have no idea how it’s implemented into the plot at all, just what it is. It seems like such a cool idea though, that I wish I didn’t accidentally stumble on it. Oh well.

2 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

yes, although more RPGs then VNs since in VNs different routes could mean former heroines can be your enemy, for example. (Although we could use more non-MC bound heroines there as well, but not as bad as rpgs)

RPGs run into the issue of gameplay investment, without a substitute to inherit their stats/gameplay role, dropping characters from playability tends to be an issue. VNs not having significantly gameplay presumably makes it easier to drop and add people.

And you are right *tries computing JRPG Heroines not liplocked with the lead dude, or one of many options for them* ...not very many. I'll agree with you, it's much too much the norm.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've been playing F-Zero GX for the last hour.

Now I get why everyone is so sad that this series is dead. This is so awesome.

I tried F-Zero GX, I didn't exactly do too well. The third chapter of the short story mode was too difficult for me on normal. And I don't recall winning any Grand Prix other than the first cup on the lowest difficulty.

Still would like it to be resurrected.

45 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Probably the same way Transformers are "born".

Bishoujo-Transformers-1-710x400.jpg

So up the old chute?

It's implied by the comments on the article I found this in that this might be the second official animegirlification.

45 minutes ago, Armagon said:

FLqtF8gVgAAy7bX?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Xenoblade 3 is just Melia and Nia's enemies-to-lovers arc stretched into an 100+ hour game.

Amazing how fast fans conjure up highly polished stuff.🤣

43 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, Monolith Soft worked on Splatoon?

Presumably background/technical stuff. There's a difference between Monolith-designed games, and games they provide support on as tribute to their liege Nintendo.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Presumably background/technical stuff. There's a difference between Monolith-designed games, and games they provide support on as tribute to their liege Nintendo.

Inb4 surprise Inklings on Xeno 3...

Completed MMBN4 not So gracefully. 

I'll be honest, i suck at it. If it isnt MMBN 3, i just dont have it, dunno why. I could just wrap it alp up as I simply dont like the options 4 "give" you. I personally dont like the elemental form change to the double soul style. 

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Inb4 surprise Inklings on Xeno 3...

I think I'd rather a shirt, a hat, and a paint gun Assault Rifle in X2. MMORPGs are one of those genres that are great for crossover cosmetics, and XCX is supposed to lean a little more in that direction. Monolith could tap into a massive line of Nintendo franchises to turn into gear. Perhaps craftable-only stuff to make online play more valuable. (Monolith could also afford to give me a Shinra Jacket and a Shinra Dress from their own catalogue, without a gender lock.)

58 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's implied by the comments on the article I found this in that this might be the second official animegirlification.

I have several questions.

31 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Hmmm.

Hopefully the visual changes will also be on the PC version.

Oh it's the game with the funny map.