Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Xenoblade 3 has been rated M......in Australia. Which the ESRB equivalent is rated T so business as usual.

However, Xenoblade 3 did get a specific classification that the previous games haven't had

FL1rM3SUcAowONW?format=jpg&name=medium

A "very mild impact" rating for sex.

I can't believe there's gonna be a scene where Noah and Mio get together and then it cuts to black and it meant they had sex.

Finally, the Xenogears remake we've all be waiting for

FL1srKIXwAITm9O?format=jpg&name=small

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

No context Trails

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

45 minutes ago, Armagon said:

A "very mild impact" rating for sex.

I can't believe there's gonna be a scene where Noah and Mio get together and then it cuts to black and it meant they had sex.

Awakening, Fates, and Three Houses all got a "mild impact" in the same category, so it probably doesn't mean much.

On the other hand, this means swimsuits are confirmed.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nah, it just means they'll hold hands. *le gasp* The scandal...

That would mean an 18+ rating. Everyone knows that sex is ok but holding hands is NSFW material. 

28 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That would mean an 18+ rating. Everyone knows that sex is ok but holding hands is NSFW material. 

Armagon, we don't use the HH words here. You're lucky that I haven't reported you to the mods for vile language.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Finally, the Xenogears remake we've all be waiting for

FL1srKIXwAITm9O?format=jpg&name=small

I had forgotten this existed. Well, I remember it being implied they copulated, I just forgot the specific imagery. And let's ignore Perfect Works's cover.

Xenogears was all over the place with nudity. From maturity on matters of sex such as the above, to the comic moment in Elly's room in Solaris, to the Ending Where Even If You Get Japan's Concept Of "Spiritual Nudity", It's Still Kinda Weird To Watch NGL. Oh, and the Whats With The Naked Lady? Opening. The full spectrum of nakedness, minus the traumatic stuff -thankfully- and the nudist stuff -probably fortunately.

Better avoid Brain Powerd's OP...

I'm reminded how even FFVII only implied it. Took until the Ultimania Guide for them to outright say, "Yes, Cloud and Tifa had sex that night at the Highwind."

23 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Better avoid Brain Powerd's OP...

If you're referring to "Japanese spiritual nudity", I got introduced to the concept around the age of four. Cartoon Network and sea ladies of heavenly bodies can be thanked for that. -Not like Japan has exclusivity on soul skinship, right Michelangelo? 

23 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm reminded how even FFVII only implied it. Took until the Ultimania Guide for them to outright say, "Yes, Cloud and Tifa had sex that night at the Highwind."

FFVII and Xenogears- PS1 JRPGs by Square where the protagonists are both psychologically troubled, and both physically gratified.

For Protagonists Who Actively Shag During The Story... I dunno.

I like it in the sense of a more mature and realistic degree of romance. Having to see lovers who take forever admitting they love each other and the game ending on that relationship note is trite, and comes off as sooooo making a mountain out of a molehill. Plus teenagers are supposed to messy creatures that let their hearts run free in the best, worst and most awkward of ways. 

Yet I think it would have to be done rather carefully for me to like implied sex scenes (consensual of course, I definitely don't care for that kind of suffering) in games on the whole. I don't like humiliation slipping into the picture, and I think wouldn't want the lovemaking overly raunchy. Although, I don't know if that has something to with the fact it'd probably be str8 love, and I'd be more inclined to see other things. Since Xenogears came up, I've suddenly envisioned Fei wrestling Bart to the ground, who holds a pistol belonging to Billy loaded with very weak ether rounds fired point blank into Fei's adamantine chest, while Billy wields Bart's whips and give Fei's backside its own ordeal. How does my brain conceive of this so quickly?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If you're referring to "Japanese spiritual nudity", I got introduced to the concept around the age of four. Cartoon Network and sea ladies of heavenly bodies can be thanked for that. -Not like Japan has exclusivity on soul skinship, right Michelangelo? 

Yeah, that. You look only at the OP and you wouldn't know Brain Powerd is a mecha anime. XD

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How does my brain conceive of this so quickly?

sbJ3r8s.jpg
bp4E0xe.jpg

I’ll leave teehee to piece these together.

Anyway, I guess that’s route 2 done. Whew boy this game’s pacing. How does it go from super interesting at the beginning to inconsequential anime antics for two hours and then the climax coming out of nowhere with an almost immediate ending? And when this route wanted to be good, it was really good, but there was just so much… tedium. I’m not sure I can say I enjoyed this route as a result, and when it ended literally nothing was explained, which is a super weird feeling for one route to have. It doesn’t feel like this would stand on its own, like there’s zero point in going through it if you played a different one first, and also made me wonder what the point of it even was.

But I also don’t get the point of all the antics that, in the end, amounted to nothing. In Steins;Gate the plot was still being set up the whole time, but the sleepover with Moeka, Maho and Faris and the Sergeant Clean bit were both so pointless and I was just so bored.

7 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

1945324364_Pokemon-LeafGreenVersion(U)(V1.1)-7.png.df1e54dffdd87f5ccc1fb556784be2cc.png

Huzzah! First Gym has been beat. That low kick move Montezuma had basically carried me the entire gym.

A classic Pokemon Yellow strat brought to a new Generation. Well done.

Alright, I decided to wait until after Winona for the rial fight, so its time for a unit review, after a few extra comments. First we had a lot of evolutions in the grind.

AM-JKLXBAmviRhYYDuy494SlmS-zNJpUQh5WbiZyAM-JKLWJv8WInCc_FjA7hATLbu7z9ORPuu0nrRDWAM-JKLWWe83V7g5p9Vq7NhyoJI4zRtAwnhjPTUitAM-JKLUUB4Z19FOX55bNr0f_NfjtA_hum43NHKed

Seeing how Amagon, and Anon Speed are looking at the level cap was the big deciding factor on whether to face the rival or not. Also I had a close call on the Gym trainers, as the game forces us into a double battle with one pair, and they combo a defense debuff and Tri Attack with Burn proc that leaves Armagon at 2 health before I can switch him out.  If Armagon had fallen there, the Winona fight would be a lot harder. Alright time for that classic unit review

AM-JKLUZvLMpG1MJwI4yu6i5iRKnVYCBm56-Vo0nAM-JKLVbrOZ2cRiCNA2fH3zEs69_PaxmQe0vQ4Y2

@Julizan is in desperate need of whatever stats his evolution will give him, but the power of STAB Overheat TM I taught him earned him a slot on this team, but it will require some team support to safely do so, as those stats are just unacceptable at this point.

AM-JKLU1LeFIG8n4IpKA9UW2ENxD2QjqNoxPAZMPAM-JKLXIyg5G5nmM-bc8vTZ4NbOVJNyWnUvklVIT

@lightcosmo has gotten a real boon to his moveset thanks to the move deleter letting him swap HM moves.

AM-JKLWAuPJtzbs6XT77W8_MJsBwbPs6P7w5_NfUAM-JKLUC3TvSk5ivOu5TQ3Ux-9WB-AAIfTGm1ehE

The power of @Interdimensional Observer's screens has earned him another slot on another gym team, despite all the super effective flying type moves around. Getting a screen up safely might require some creativity, but I have an idea for how to pull it off. You also might note that I deleted his only attacking move for Baton Pass, more an acknowledgement of attacks being useless on him, as he is too fast (and his buffs are already team buffs) to make much use of it, but there is a chance it will see use once this fight (if things are going too poorly).

AM-JKLVKpPDrTYHSOSJJSQQTOPbhnapoqj9nxpdnAM-JKLXHSgmSERowtkVlS7XuwwJSDzHzAzglN9uH

@Benice has been a real hero through the midgame, but her matchup versus the last three Gyms isn't great. She might still get a slot for thief utility, but not this fight, as for some reason the Altaria has an Oran Berry instead of a Sitrus Berry...

AM-JKLUrKMAZErit9RF_9nOz7qu6dmjCDb0TDikHAM-JKLX7RXtPQKHqA5nb0rh673uXiGGsk_IPAOoY

@Shrimpolaris has another terrible matchup for this gym. Things might look better for her next Gym with all of its Psychic types (or possibly for the Dark Elite Four member if my other Bug attacker dies), but she has real competition for her niche.

AM-JKLU4ypeIGVOdESxisLJIcTGBE7u4SxZd3w7ZAM-JKLVyqY9co0SLPOXkke2OH87rHvCl3MaWVmSL

@Acacia Sgt is past its prime at this point, as I finally have an actual grass type. Although having Levitate (and thus ground immunity) together with the grass hidden power, might give it one last use against the last rival fight, but beyond that I would have to be in dire straits to call on it again.

AM-JKLVRD6j94-2S9TTPV1V4w2fxlWft8ZVdOCVMAM-JKLVfYOp_FJoZy5oF8ZdHa3trPQMyWRhgTWkp

@Sooks is fairly similar to as she has always been. Highest HP of the group gives her some tankiness (on top of Rest to heal (plus chesto if I plan for it)), and debuffing powers makes for a fairly useful fellow in the right situation.

AM-JKLXvFzj7w3z2lBIOuvWCCUmlCDqCKFNpsXtKAM-JKLVmEDTZ6ERP2Yiawn8f2f1nL-CqJGsQ1a7i

@Awakened_06_ is starting to really suffer from his stats, although he does have some nice utility moves which might see him some use.

AM-JKLWtl2L8RfIeK1oi6cDP2Tpjfui6AJx7v0ZCAM-JKLUe4AIx58jRZnpY-bqU03mdB09CseY-8-49

@Lightchao42 has unfortunately had a bad matchup against most of the gyms he has been around for, but it might start turning around. I was tempted to shift him over to Tail Glow and one of the electric TMs, but I think I will wait til the water Gym before trying that.

AM-JKLXpbIJ6M3mba2nLuPxzBCMRDm5mD0-yCASCAM-JKLUPIxYAqHLzTRtHt9l5UHVQNwPVUZJW7DiA

@Saint Rubenio is looking really useful, but also very specialized. I was tempted to bring him along this battle for the Psych Up shenanigans, but he doesn't really have the moves and stats to take full advantage of stolen Dragon Dance boosts. 

AM-JKLV0eWZUFWgCcGMvPjzVi-hfocMl_3AMeKr-AM-JKLWVjjqG9OrkAtr0sLUDnLy26Bn9-1DvyDjo

@GuardianSing needs his evolution before he will have the stats to be usable (outside of a sacrificial Self-Destruct).

AM-JKLUHKB5BoZeGN5xouLJWGBU_5jL6s3gOJ5f8AM-JKLUgCcWxPKCHm-t85GIPbAoe0CWWvfoYB2iC

I might regret giving @Armagon the Ice Beam TM, but it will make him dominate in this fight. Piloswine like a LOT of the pokemon here suffers a fair bit thanks to terrible levelup movepool, but Ice type being one of the worst defensive typing is also a bit of an issue, although getting STAB on one of the best offensive typing is the offset of that (if only Amagon was faster...)

AM-JKLWTZBKNC7vGruCLoeh6DpNGPwHcfqIYK3pPAM-JKLXMEIF-l9U3BFuLngSReil0fjeJJnMggLKr

@WraithReborn has two really big advantages, first that amazing typing, and a rather interesting set of moves to work with. She even had the option for Knock Off (effectively a worse version of thief) that I can access through the move relearner if I need it. I am thinking about giving her the last team slot to potentially stall out a Sunny Day from the Tropius using Fake Out and Detect.

AM-JKLUXAOourubQnitvXUGQmZWlbiSwDm9p_wK4AM-JKLV2rw3qYAVJrzXiwTk75G2uhapueWeK4CzR

@Dayni is getting a little overshadowed by the other normal types, as the niches he can fill are very similar to them, but Tickle and Baton Pass might get him a slot in a major battle at some point. Plus getting access to Buyable TMs will change up a lot of normal type pokemon's movesets, so we will see what they become.

AM-JKLUvU68jCgol50X3KbtSSYQncA8Id3BsqIKcAM-JKLWF7hJ3lQchdRcuQjCcuxrG9pnNyibta6-u

@Spara is looking a bit better after the evolution, and he has a fair bit of defense debuff utility, from both Acid, and Screech (not to mention Glare utility). Unfortunately Poison typing isn't great in this generation, so I am not sure which fights I would think about bring him to.

AM-JKLVH3Ke1-PHvf6zmoX3EX2QjsOUJYA5fDBWjAM-JKLX_QR1O-tBoJ8pibpsqZxx2dEfOH2YI29MS

I was thinking that giving @BrightBow Rock Tomb for a STAB super-effective move for this Gym would make him a good choice, but Kabuto doesn't really match up well in this Gym. Rock Tomb isn't a great move, and basically all of the coverage moves Winona has hit harder than he does. If those moves were on the physical side I might be able to use harden to buff, but most are special...

AM-JKLU90cwgHDGDZ5rpjfzhDowJRjQkDPbs9_YoAM-JKLVklKYue_l0aEOSQ8hrIVt_6B75qu37CQ1l

Poor Tangela got really screwed by the Special Split of Generation 2. Just imagine if that Special Defense was as good as that Special attack. That isn't to say @Shaky Jones is bad, just explaining why she is in this hack. Growth and Mega Drain have already swept one of the rival fights, although there aren't many good grass attacks, and Shaky Jones doesn't get the best of grass utility moves, which leaves her in the odd position where it feels like she has already reached her peak...

AM-JKLXAPUoFAWXtxrPL633pnCX2KRQp4AWTBWslAM-JKLUbzOGBh3Gd-IcFROsWVhqW95aEWOxpPvoK

Just look at @fates is based's moveset. Even her stats are solid (barring speed), honestly one of my better pokemon, and gets a slot on the team for that Aurora Beam alone.

AM-JKLWABPS430GSJ1EZyAgNwqpdu0skwWayiY7tAM-JKLXJGpSg8u8AX08WJKk4d9P--Cf_BnvQ2cXg

@TheRomHackist has proven to be a tanky boy, although his stats are rather disappointing. Part of it is just luck, and I guess the Thick Fat ability could help that tankiness in the future, but an underwhelming pokemon overall.

AM-JKLXrjF05wEDZ4b5QgmPJsXonW4AyDZ02mPEwAM-JKLXe12k_zuOAqLQIhgdBKivxg8nPDzjYkWuy

Poor @Lorneus was caught above our levelcap, so she has had to stay in the box for now. Looking over her I see one huge problem with her, despite her best stat being attack, she does not have many options for physical attacks.

AM-JKLWEDqr-A6wIQz5-BawtNBs54uproyjTnrQ6AM-JKLWb201pN13RW_kUM_oq7ltkUaJnoW1vLNVh

As with most Ghost types, it is the immunities that give them their greatest value, and when I was thinking about how to take down the optional rival, the Ground and Normal immunity @twilitfalchion has made her one of the pokemon I was going to bring.

AM-JKLWzCisH0ChIdxnmb53MuvAUqxxqQrI-cGBjAM-JKLXc4mRi5qJqEA2ULMLi7jZBYbeEtldRzBur

@Robert Stewart is fast, hits hard, and has some boosting potential, not just from focus energy, nut he might be where we use our Bulk Up TM. A solid pokemon for this hack, but fully walled by Ghost types. His typing is awful for this Gym (and the next), so it might be a while before he has a chance to shine.

AM-JKLUfZRYW6LdiNVUfWbTKxBg2kjk4LJzmsKCaAM-JKLWBxzs4SxCYWEe-P2dwmJyQ7GDztD5rx5Ia

@AnonymousSpeed has the advantage of being a fast electric type, as well as access to one of the most powerful utility moves you can use against the AI, Encore. Oddly enough I am keeping Spark for now, as it two hits the Skarmory, and not even Thunder reliably one shots it (although it is a range...). I have a bit of a plan involving Encore for this battle, and I hope it doesn't backfire.

AM-JKLXypJ0jYrtV9-0vwVYL-M5TpHz6d5otImopAM-JKLUf1LzUeQWkW67tB8p2zDrdFxHKzXU3TR9V

@TheChoZenOne has a lackluster stat-line, and has another notable issue, as a stone evolution she has no levelup moves. We are close to getting access to the department store, so that might help her, but it is hard to see if she can find a niche among the other normal types we have.

AM-JKLX2FwJd8dyrv25Ue7A2JfXRdoCpb8QImJpcAM-JKLXzVBwr_8Qz3X7Pf6r-5BOJEfOOD8FKQTKv

@Seazas seems alright. Passable attack, and solid special attack makes for a fair mixed set, plus both water and flying have their obvious STAB HMs for at least one usable move for each. Stockpile is an odd boosting move, but I might try something with it at some point.

AM-JKLVWx3mo1e1yM1bNwUVXVggUrehUuYPJZuEaAM-JKLUUABuGBCpxwgiRUOo6J0FaMe9UGQOm-zBI

@Shadow Mir is another pokemon held back by a terrible levelup move set. Poor thing never learns a STAB move without TMs. Admittedly he is probably the best candadite for the Aerial Ace TM Winona gives (as the other flying types I have can learn fly), and he has a fairly unique typing, so he might see some use latter.

AM-JKLVk29W4_LjvAL9gDlE4TDN-rZi3qjHW7vjqAM-JKLWCT9w8s-v_azgz_hO6CkqCNI8kolh6ILzq

Sweet Arceus @FlyingKitsune is frail for a Pokemon that doesn't evolve. She will almost certainly see some use next gym, as having two Dark types can lead to a checkmate position in that battle, but this is a dangerous Pokemon to use in a Nuzlocke.

AM-JKLWm8CBUeQ-UWBlSytjc6T-J5JGZ0oDGAFHqAM-JKLVF_C5eJSmGQpNd72lwIj5ezSs07gG2HwMN

@Etrurian emperor is going to get some comparisons to Claydol/Baltoy, thanks to identical typing, ability, and even in the notable boosting move of Cosmic Power. While for now it has worse attacking moves than even our Baltoy, but that will get better soon with Psychic, and it has better special attack than even the Claydol. Claydol is more defensive (in both directions) making it a much better user of Cosmic power, which will lead to an interesting question of what I want more, that quick power, or that slow defense.

AM-JKLX1eTk1WnJq8lPOf5rJKOdvPL0Hi2Znf_rjAM-JKLVZEAkdyDliO3SoUsvoY5Ix4Bw-lFYho3eN

@Jingle Jangle is the best Special Defensive tank we have at the moment, which can be used to dig for a sleep, although once we have access to the department store I think I can start doing something more with that.

That...was a lot. I still want to mess around with my hold items, but then it is time to take on Winona.

6 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

@AnonymousSpeed has the advantage of being a fast electric type

i am speed

Hopefully this very handsome Minun proves, uh...helpful, I guess. Why do you have so many of these things?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed