Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Honestly, with monsters you can pretty much just automate the farming, so you can stop worrying too much with that. Well, for 4, you might still have to manually keep the soil good enough, but other than that monsters can water the crops, harvest the crops, and pretty much plant the crops too.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I mean, a

Hide contents

divine dragon

, sure

but I was thinking normal animals lol

Well

There's a reason why i say CS leaves Sci-fi for more fantasy elements. Even Armagon agrees on that.

Although Celine isn't exactly normal

Edited by Shrimpolaris

19 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Man, Sooks, you made me remember & view an old discussion i had with my Sky Gang back then while we were going through CS1/2 together

Good times, good times

What kind of discussion? Did it turn into a Trails war or did everyone agree CS not that good?

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

wait since when can animals in Zemuria talk

Remember that one dragon from SC? Yeah, his job was to guard a sept-terrion, and you meet another talking animal who does that same job in Crossbell as well.

Celine seems to fill the “talking animal who also knows the lore” quota for Cold Steel, except her job is a little different and she’s not a divine animal or whatever. They just sort of threw her in the plot as needed, like they did with witches, mechs, Rean’s secret power that they literally never do anything with…

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What kind of discussion?

We were the "Trails Nightmare gang" Who started togther from SC when everyone was having difficulties and until CS2 we always had a Thread every game. 

did everyone agree CS not that good?

pretty much lol.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/748490/discussions/0/1700542968201247922/

There you can read up. Let's see if you can spot me. I am not OP

We never came together again after CS2 sadlife. 

Well, none of us were positive on the series after CS2 to begin with

Edited by Shrimpolaris

9 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

There's a reason why i say CS leaves Sci-fi for more fantasy elements. Even Armagon agrees on that.

Although Celine isn't exactly normal

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Remember that one dragon from SC? Yeah, his job was to guard a sept-terrion, and you meet another talking animal who does that same job in Crossbell as well.

Celine seems to fill the “talking animal who also knows the lore” quota for Cold Steel, except her job is a little different and she’s not a divine animal or whatever. They just sort of threw her in the plot as needed, like they did with witches, mechs, Rean’s secret power that they literally never do anything with…

Huh. The more ya know.

We were the "Trails Nightmare gang" Who started togther from SC when everyone was having difficulties and until CS2 we always had a Thread every game.

Aw, that sounds nice.

Let’s see what’s going on here—

“- Can't use sepith to make quartz.
- Can't buy Weapons, Armour, Accessories, and/or Items using Mira. Exceptions include books, one item that belong to a set, ingredients, possibly Battle scopes, and Master Quartz/event items”

So like… you actually can’t play the game?

Let's see if you can spot me. I am not OP

You know, you just might be the one who linked that video of you fighting Scarlet in the first game.

Feels weird to see you post about Trails like that though. Reminds me of the time I found the ancient piece of history that was Armagon’s “I just finished Trails FC” thread… which might have evolved into a general Trails thread? Don’t remember.

We never came together again after CS2 sadlife. 

F

4 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

People: Hamburger hard

me:

xJFJaYW.jpeg

His forced loss battle in Act 1 😛 

Well yeah, you’re using Fie 😛

Why do you call him Hamburger anyway?

Feels weird to see you post about Trails like that though.

Well back then i still had hopes for Trails despite the negative experiences with CS

Then CS3 hit me in the Face, CS4 killed my hope and CS5 buried it

Edited by Shrimpolaris

@Shrimpolaris I found your long “I finished CS2” post and I agreed with most of it, but

”Laura: SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD. I love Laura, and while they keep alluding to her connection to Sandlot (which could also be 7th Anguis. Maybe) she is just there.”

What is going on here? How could you do this?

Interesting to see you liked getting to see Lloyd despite not having played Crossbell, though.

8 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

mJEN5r9.png

I don't think you should say that infront of what's basically your mom lol

Wait, what? Did they— isn’t she a mermaid? I have questions…

Edited by Sooks

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You know there are marine mammals like dolphins and whales, right? Mermaids? Eh, same thing...

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

She has a "human" form aslong as she isn't in Water 😛

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

”Laura: SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD. I love Laura, and while they keep alluding to her connection to Sandlot (which could also be 7th Anguis. Maybe) she is just there.”

I still put her under the boring character section, and what i loved about her is mostly her outfit and her home city lol

Basically "i loved the potential she had" more like. Top of the bad, so to say

And my opinion soured on her later as well

Interesting to see you liked getting to see Lloyd despite being unfamiliar with Crossbell, though.

was a fresh change after 200 hours blanco

And then CS soured me on Lloyd later

Interviewer: Concerning your work on Trails in the Sky, were there any aspects you were particularly fixated on?

Generally speaking, fun battles.

The appearance goes without saying, but we were also particularly fussy over the balance.

This time, the combat balance has been made tough.

The boss battles especially, but I’ve also heard rumors on the winds that there are people who have wiped to generic encounters, which makes me happy to hear. (Twisted)

Truthfully, I wanted to make way it way more brutal. That’s because I think that that way, the players need to think as hard as they can to be able to win, which is definitely the most fun way to play.

Can i have that Falcom back please

“Balance?
-All S-crafts (Player & Enemy) need to be nerfed. Especially Area ones. Doing Wheel of Time/Sakura Moorning Moon Damage on Area ALL is not fine. Why is the Eight Leaves S-craft suddenly Area All instead of Area S like it was in Sky 3rd? Why do Enemy S-craft tend to oneshot everything in existence lel. Only Hamburger guy should do that, as he is basically the Löwe of this game. 
-Make Delay attacks depend on enemy Speed. As 35 AT late game are pretty much 3 player Turns.
-speaking about that, all Bosses need a hefty Speed increase. Being outsped by the slowest Party Members is lol.
-Maybe Make switching cost Brave Points? Or Maybe even CP for the Character who's about to be switched in? So you just can't switch Characters and then insta-S or something.
-With enemy S-craft nerfs Angel/Seraphic Ring need a nerf as well. Maybe turn Seraphic Ring to Sky's La Tear All, however for revive you still need (A)Thelas?”

Based Shrimp. Every time I read you say hamburger makes me hungry, though. I could go for one. And I still don’t understand the joke.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Based Shrimp. Every time I read you say hamburger makes me hungry, though. I could go for one. And I still don’t understand the joke.

Mcburn ➡️Mcdonadls ➡️ Hamburger

I hope you are enjoying past optimistic Shrimp, and the plot ideas we had in the Thread

Edited by Shrimpolaris