• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

TT games: Dude you can literally pilot the Death Star.

Every other Star Wars game is now automatically worse because you can't do this.

4 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

zER800H.png

Hilarious image of the greatsword model going through Karina.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

30CoTJM.png

Canada is a cursed place sometimes.

Just now, Armagon said:

Hilarious image of the greatsword model going through Karina.

Delirious mumbling due to blood loss after being Aerith'ed.

I just swam for the first time in  seven months today.

A visual representation of the experience:

Hoof, I've some work to do on my muscles.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, by all means, some of the roster choices are pretty weird. And counting variants of the "Obi Wan with a hood" kind as separate characters was a nasty little trick to allow the marketing department to gloat about a bigger character count.

I'm just saying... it's really not that big of a deal. A bigger deal would be if they've cut the character creator, as people have been fearing. I want to think it's paranoia, but it's best to expect the worst. Still, while this would undoubtedly be a big shame, I still don't think it'd be a gamebreaking flaw either. Ultimately, the core game looks miles ahead of pretty much everything Lego games have seen in the past, with a few arguable exceptions. It actually looks like a pretty great game, all nostalgia aside!

I can't complain too much about the character lineup, considering how many characters there are. I'm thinking about getting the game myself.

Though I recently learned that Starkiller from The Force Unleashed was in Lego Star Wars III. Forget the Clone Wars and Rebels stuff, bring him back Traveller's Tales!

34 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Though I recently learned that Starkiller from The Force Unleashed was in Lego Star Wars III.

I do not remember this.

Tomorrow is Kid Icarus Uprising's tenth anniversary (in Japan). Antony Del Rio and Ali Hillis are even doing a stream together to commemorate the occasion. Only 15 years to go until the next game!

On another note, I heard that one Star Door requires you to win 400 battles, but having just viewed Star Door 12, I only have 280. Only 120 battles to go...

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I do not remember this.

You had to unlock him by collecting minikits, so you might not have unlocked him if you weren't a completionist. He is called "Vader's Apprentice" so that might be another reason why you don't remember.

Apparently Starkiller was also considered to be included in Rebels, but they didn't think he would fit. Possibly because they didn't want to nerf him.

9 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

On another note, I heard that one Star Door requires you to win 400 battles, but having just viewed Star Door 12, I only have 280. Only 120 battles to g

...there was something like this? i 100%'d the game don't remember this

There's  special quartz you get however if you either win 300 battles straight or flee 300 battles straight

I'm mentally exhausted. Even though I know the various pitfalls of time travel stories, I still find a way to fall for them. I'm going to have to rewrite a good part of what I already have, which is just the beginning. And there's only one week to go...

22 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

I'm mentally exhausted. Even though I know the various pitfalls of time travel stories, I still find a way to fall for them. I'm going to have to rewrite a good part of what I already have, which is just the beginning. And there's only one week to go...

I hope it all works out.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Apparently Starkiller was also considered to be included in Rebels, but they didn't think he would fit. Possibly because they didn't want to nerf him.

Nah i'm glad he isn't in Rebels. I love The Force Unleashed but that game did symbolize something I hate about the Star Wars EU: the animefication of the Force.

The Force in the OT and The Last Jedi (and to a lesser extent, Clone Wars and pretty much all of Disney Star Wars)

The Force in the Star Wars EU: whatever the fuck this shit is

latest.png?width=261&height=432

"Force Storm was a volatile dark side Force power capable of creating hyperspace wormholes that were able to displace objects across vast distances and tear apart the surfaces of entire planets"

The Force can be used in creative ways but the EU just turned it into Dragon Ball Z shit.

1 hour ago, Newtype06 said:

Oof... Don't sweat it too much if you don't want to, mate. It's a friendly writing competition, not Squid Game: Writing Edition, after all!