Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

ou missed Fritzposting

LMAAAAAAAAAAO

The mod is worth it. I don't know if I'm just rusted, but it might be Conquest tier hard

I have more problems with awakening dual/pair up mechanics tbh

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

The mod is worth it. I don't know if I'm just rusted, but it might be Conquest tier hard

Can confirm.

Doesn't hold a candle to Severa or Inigo

Bahah! That's a good one. Very funny, a million laughs were exhaled.

She's going to turn it around

Lucina Fire Emblem GIF - Lucina Fire Emblem Change Fate - Discover & Share  GIFs

I mean, it's certainly possible I'll like her better than Chrom. She also has a better chance than Morgan, who isn't getting used. Just, no.

1 minute ago, Shrimpolaris said:

That's fair. Fates definitely did it better, but... Eh, now that the enemies and characters are well balanced, I don't mind it too much.

6 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Fair. Being at the mercy of RNGesus is not cool

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bahah! That's a good one. Very funny, a million laughs were exhaled.

There's a reason they returned in Fates in Gregor didn't, Rooben

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, it's certainly possible I'll like her better than Chrom. She also has a better chance than Morgan, who isn't getting used. Just, no.

Why not? Morgan is best daughter

2 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

People are dumb unlike me.

2 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

I have no room and no interest in this person. I have a favorite Morgan in FE. This ain't it.

@Saint Rubenio now has to live with the fact that Malos Xenoblade voices Luke Skywalker.

And i will now require a mod of the game where everything is exactly the same except Luke talks like this

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I wouldn't call it "random". Lilina- Lycia, Shanna- Ilia, Sue- Sacae, Larum- Western Isles, Cecilia- Etruria, Sophia- Nabata. Roy gets a sexual selection that spans the entire continent, minus Bern, which he would probably would've gotten if Guinevere was playable outside of Trial Maps.

I've made a joking headcanon out of this selection that Roy is actually a very ambitious, somewhat sociopathic ruler. Roy's ultimate goal being "Elibe in one family". Which is to say he produces legitimate children with Lilina his wife, and clandestine illegitimates with all of his other suitors and Guinevere. Through his lovers and their progeny, he intended to rule the entire continent.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to keep an entire continent's worth of politics under your control exactly as you want it, and Roy refused to accept this. Then, Roy developed an addiction to eternal youth and recreational smashing warfare in another dimension, causing him to neglect Elibean affairs, despite them being a Herculean task to direct even with a workaholic's dedication to micromanagement. After 15-25 years since the end to the war against Zephiel, problems were bubbling up everywhere.:

• The Western Isles was too democratic to keep his Larum spawn in high office. 
  • Perceval realized "his" children with Cecilia weren't his own, and wasn't happy about it. 
  • Shanna's royal niece felt her aunt was overstepping her political boundaries. Sue's eldest son acted too Lycian for Sacaean tastes.
  • Guinevere fell out of love with Roy and started thinking about conquering Pherae to give her children as an act of spite.
  • Lilina, whom Roy had allowed to have affairs ever since she blackmailed him about his calculated lustfulness on their wedding night, had been hiding the fact that her two youngest children of four were actually of Ogier's seed, and preferred them to her Roy offspring. She was now intending to upset the natural order of succession and get the younger kids to replace Roy's beloved children by any means necessary.

Only in Arcadia, basically one little oasis town, was Sophia's lone child with Roy able to keep firm control.

As Roy fell increasingly into a melee of hedonism and barking infeasibly rigid and simple orders at his loyal agents across the continent, people began to realize that Roy was no longer the heroic youth he once was. Were it not for the fact that all of them had been dragged in difficult political situations as a result of his caressing, six of his seven wives would've turned against him sooner than they did. They needed time to prepare an exit strategy that would shore up some of the power and wealth they had been promised two decades ago. The hammers of divorce fell at different times.:

• The Western Isles made the first and lightest of strikes, voting Larum, and Roy's allies out of political office, relegating them to regional office at most, his children never developed a real knack for politics and never actually made it into high office.
  • Shanna was accused of trying to poison the Her Majesty the Crown Princess (the evidence is arguable), and thrown into prison. Her Roy kids came under suspicion and never able to exert much political influence as a result of it, if still living cozy minor royal lives.
  • The real deluge began however, with Sacae. Roy's Sue son was accused of wanting to abolish native Sacae's culture within and without the Kutolah Tribe, and Sue herself turned against him. Roy couldn't believe this and hired mercenaries for his son in to win an intra & intertribal war. He squandered the mercenaries and fled toward the Lycian border, hoping daddy would provide more aid. Roy foolishly declared open support for the "rightful" Kutolah leader and began sending Lycian soldiers directly to him. Initially successful, a sizable portion of western Sacae fell under Roy's not-so-indirect control. This greatly soured Sacaean views on King Roy however, and as the Lycian knights pushed ever deeper into the great plains, they failed to realize they were surrounded and outnumbered in vast foreign territory. With his supply lines severed, Roy's Sacaean son was encircled, killed, and the mercenaries and knights which comprised most of his army, slaughtered. With his only child who obeyed him in Sacae dead, Roy's control over the country ceased, and now his military had suffered as serious blow. Roy, fuming, refused to acknowledge there was nothing that could be done about Sacae.
  • The PR damage from Roy's Sacae fiasco was enough for Perceval to tear off his muzzle, for he no longer could stomach the outlandish notion that Roy's shady activity was in Elibe's best interests. He divorced Cecilia, as he refused to believe her claims that she was innocent, and began making scandalous, and truthful, claims about what Roy had been doing in Etrurian politics. Including using the Mage General herself as a spy. He later assembled the evidence about his role in Western Isle politics as well. Faced with the preponderance of evidence, King Elffin suspended Cecilia's title until further notice, and through his embassy in Ostia demanded that Roy himself come meet him over the border in Etruria and answered the accusations in person.
  • Her former paramour under great pressure, Guinevere couldn't reveal the truth without destroying her own dynasty's control of Bern. She made an agreement with her legal husband however to hyphenate their last names into a single dynastic name, and gave her lone surviving child with him sizable autonomy within a "Grand Duchy" carved out of northeastern Bern. Doing this however, the urge to expand her realm to provide her elder children grew. She launched an invasion of eastern Lycia on the grounds of allying with Sacae and seeking to provide support against an unsubstantiated imminent Lycian 2nd invasion by distracting Lycia at its eastern border, and Sue sent Guinevere a formal thanks for this. A propaganda campaign was begun in Bern to turn popular opinion against Roy.
  • With her husband losing international support everywhere except Ilia and Nabata, her eastern domains invaded, and an outbreak of deadly disease ravaging the entire realm, Lilina needed to do something for herself, and fast. Fortunately, the disaster of a campaign in Sacae and initial catastrophic failures against Bern, left the military establishment rather alienated from Roy's leadership. As the decentralized aristocratic instinct in Lycia had been weakened, removing Roy from kingship was not on the books, he was a bad king, but the rightful king nonetheless. Lilina settled for a "bloodless" coup. Her son by Roy kept his inheritance of the throne, but his children had to be raised by their grandmother, who would assuredly do everything to make them love her and not him. Lilina's Roy daughter was forced to enter a convent. And her two Ogier children were also given the gift of internal autonomy as marquesses of two of Lycia's richest fiefs, done by brushing Roy's aristocratic supporters a little.

All this done, Lilina granted Guinevere's three children the titles of marquesses in Tania, Araphen, and Kathelet. She didn't officially cede these border fiefs, but by doing so and restoring a measure of aristocratic rule in Lycia, Bern's royal family now were now vassals of the Lycian monarch. Having a direct presence in Lycian politics and being able to extract Lycian wealth for Bern itself. Pherae could not be ceded due to its importance to the Lycian royal family, but Bern was to be paid nonaggression tribute directly from Pherae's coffers, a sizable chunk of local revenues, for the next 40 years. This agreed to, Guinevere ceased hostilities and allowed Lilina to arrest her husband in peace. Roy, losing global control, was suspicious of his wife now and tried to keep her on a short leash as he childishly and angrily attempted to rule his country. He got wind she was planning something with Bern, but it came too late. Barthe imprisoned the men who came to arrest Her Majesty, and they caught Roy as he slept, moaning the word "Saaaaaaaaaaaaaamus". He was declared "very ill" and put under house arrest while Lilina took joint emergency power with her son, who turned a blind eye to his woefully senile father for his own sake.

Roy attempted to escape, and it almost succeeded, for all her masterminding, Lilina couldn't expunge every of the many Roy loyalists. As he floundered in the final steps of his flight to the northern Lycian border where he could claim he was fit to rule, Roy age 48, fled alone into across the Sacaean border. Lilina lost track of him, but Roy was hardly a threat. Lacking for anything except a ceremonial rapier and the clothes on his back, Roy tried seeking refuge in Ilia, the one nearby country that hadn't officially turned against him. He never made it to Ilia, getting lost instead going into starvation, until a traveling Elimine priest found this wretched man. Roy hid his identity but sobered up from his hedonistic, power-grubbing ways, and came with this priest back to Etruria. There, Roy on a chance encounter was recognized as the king whom Lilina had declared dead months ago. He was brought before Elffin, and confessed to every child he had ever had that he knew of, thankfully, his miserable state led Elffin to grant the leniency of a private, not public, confession, written down and archived of course.

Elffin granted his former friend a modicum of assistance and declared him found, with a desire to see him returned to Lycia's throne, so as to undermine Lilina and her son. Lilina was humiliated by this- how do you mistake an MIA king for one dead of plague? She never explained, but she took Roy back. Neither she nor her son wanted Roy to actually have power again though, if they wanted him at all it was to kick the other one out of co-rule. They settled for granting him the title of "Retired King", a figurehead, still very much loved by his Lycian subjects despite his scandals behind the scenes. Since he was no longer needed in politics, Roy was also allowed to take part in the otherworldly immortal fight club he had once adored once more. As "The Boi" had been missed after his sudden and unexplained departure by his many fans, he accrued sizable proceeds from his return to the stage, and Lilina actually encouraged him to stay in it, though she seized a portion of his income as belated "alimony" for his many ex-wives.

The End.😃

For a joke, i'm impressed at how much you thought this out.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

@Saint Rubenio now has to live with the fact that Malos Xenoblade voices Luke Skywalker.

Oh, will you fucking stop?

Well, you know what?

1. Fuck Luke. Obi Wan is better anyway.

2. I can't comfortably play the game anyway.

I am immune to your tricks.

... Fuck me I wanna play this game so bad.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

And i will now require a mod of the game where everything is exactly the same except Luke talks like this

I won't lie, so do I. That's positively amazing.

22 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

It’s too late Newtype, the Rubenio we knew and respected is gone.

So I watched Iron Man 1-3, and I was honestly surprised, they werent too bad! They had alot of humor, naturally, but its wasnt the kind that turned me away at all. 

I wasnt expecting to actually enjoy myself to that degree, so thats a positive sign!

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

FPO6UZ8XsAoXd6U?format=jpg&name=large

FPO6UvxXsAELnvo?format=jpg&name=large

oh she's one of those types

I still haven't met either of them because i'm too busy grinding out Beatrice and Priscilla to Lv.3 friendship so i can have them join the party.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, will you fucking stop?

I did this in good fun, i apologize.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So I watched Iron Man 1-3, and I was honestly surprised, they werent too bad! They had alot of humor, naturally, but its wasnt the kind that turned me away at all. 

I wasnt expecting to actually enjoy myself to that degree, so thats a positive sign!

I’m glad you enjoyed them. I show all three when they were in theaters years ago. Honestly I’ve never been a big fan of superhero movies, the only character I care about is The Shadow:

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I did this in good fun, i apologize.

Nah I was playing along. I suppose the f-bomb might've been too much. And it's hard to read dramatic sarcasm on text, haha.

...no, wait, what am I saying-- that's right, Armagon! Feel bad!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nah I was playing along. I suppose the f-bomb might've been too much. And it's hard to read dramatic sarcasm on text, haha.

...no, wait, what am I saying-- that's right, Armagon! Feel bad!

Yeah, it’s not like he secretly enjoys spending time around you or anything Armagon! Baka!

On 4/6/2022 at 4:43 PM, Armagon said:

They straight-up just made a JRPG final boss theme for this game. Song is long and goes hard. The name goes hard too. The fight goes hard too.

Corporate wants you to find the differences between this picture and this picture:

Maybe they're not exactly the same, but it's the first thing I thought of.

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

There are a few other Xenoblade VAs involved, but the credits don't say who voices who. It seems The Skywalker Saga's voice acting was an American/British coproduction, which you don't see very often. Triangle Strategy is also one, as it happens.

>We show up at 7:30 in the morning to do morning Careers class in French, where we haven't learned anything useful.

>The teacher starts today's class by showing us a PragerU video, starting a political debate for the entire class.

So I'm reading up on a possible (?) addition CCRD did and... well, guess it will be a while before I can find solid evidence confirming or denying it...

1 minute ago, Benice said:

>We show up at 7:30 in the morning to do morning Careers class in French, where we haven't learned anything useful.

>The teacher starts today's class by showing us a PragerU video, starting a political debate for the entire class.

My taxes being well spent! I only wish school started at 6:30 in the morning instead of a princely 7:30.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

PragerU 

Urine and feces.

17 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

tfw your opinions aren't strong enough to have a rival

keeps things simple, I suppose

I'm sure I could find something if I looked hard enough. I am physically unable to agree with people.