• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Joooo

Mahoyo english TL confirmed???

Official?

This is actually real?

5 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

For some reason I couldn't post my team in the previous comment (thanks Serenes and Cloudflare), so here it is.

9rcuyvws oVsavdm2f o

>Weavile

Based and ice pilled

Team does look cool.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

The issue with manga is that i catch up too quickly and then it's a monthly schedule manga

Spy x Family is biweekly ;)

5 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

There's always been snow up in the mountains around the valley but I live down at sea level! (Kind of) I've never seen this kind of thing happened, it's incredible!

Tell me more. Here where I live it doesn't snow.

5 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

To the victor go the spoils as they say.

The biggest reward is not having to touch this tech demo ever again. By the way, how's your Pokemon Fire Red run going?

5 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

great minds think alike?

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
TWILIT DEGEN STATUS CONFIRMED!

16 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

>Weavile

Based and ice pilled

Cynthia Sweeper.

17 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Mahoyo english TL confirmed???

Official?

This is actually real?

Also, Hollow Moon rn

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Imagine being asleep at 1 in the morning. I do not believe that to be physically possible.

I still remember the days when I used to go to bed at 8 PM. Good times

Over here it snowed once around ninety years ago.

This is a desert that can reach 50C. Parts of the city are below sea level (though not by much).

Stuff happens. Now the shock would be if it snowed here again...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Imagine being asleep at 1 in the morning. I do not believe that to be physically possible.

Insomnia gang rise up!

9 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Lmao

It's freaking everywhere

Even on FE subreddits now lol

9 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

I still remember the days when I used to go to bed at 8 PM. Good times

Pretty sure I haven’t done that since like age 9.

Right now I’m missing when I used to sleep at 11.

8 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Insomnia gang rise up!

We were always up.

Edited by Sooks

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

rookie numbers

1 hour ago, Newtype06 said:

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
TWILIT DEGEN STATUS CONFIRMED!

568545302819110931.webp?size=96&quality=

24 minutes ago, Sooks said:

We were always up.

ha

-------

It's 3:33 AM!

Soon

37 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Pretty sure I haven’t done that since like age 9.

Good times

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

568545302819110931.webp?size=96&quality=

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/008/250/e05.jpg

Edited by Newtype06

A blessing and a curse snow is, be glad that you see it as something special whilst most folks who are used to it see it as an annoyance.

Me personally I love snow but to be fair it's not like I rely much on the steep roads of the gorge like many others do.

https://yt3.ggpht.com/9Y1QqjKvxQbQxk84H2mAMx_qmW0dgBvNJk9kYg5tWknzUYoPLzMj0UWeCJaTnxdwNKP1wCln9G1-vw=s640-nd-v1

R.I.P. Captain Jack Sparrow

Let us all lower our heads for the captain.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Ahahahaha!

Hah...

11 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Cope Harder GIF - Cope Harder - Discover & Share GIFs

You're going to heck, Ohsix. I will send you there for the crime of prefering the ship that I want not to exist.

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

....actually

yoda-no.gif

We can point and laugh at it but Heroes does actually have quite a few main female villains and not all of them get redeemed.  "But they're playable" they are playable in the same way the bad guys are playable in a Lego or Musou game. So it doesn't count.

That's....actually kinda sad, that the gacha game has more female villains than the main series.

Well, good for Heroes. I'll admit, I cannot judge Heroes's story, because I've never bothered following it. I just see the big booba fairies, cows, lolis and the rest and I'm like "yeah okay I've seen everything I need to see, it's just more Heroes, nothing to see here."

11 hours ago, Sooks said:

Wow, Benedict’s ending really just dumps the freedom/meritocracy ideal on in the literal last scene, I guess to make up for the fact that otherwise it runs circles around the other two non golden endings. Oh well, not my fault, I only chose to ally with Spoiler against Spoiler! Not the governance of the kingdom after the fact. So yeah guys, have fun. See you in the other three routes.

Hide contents

I do really like how they showed what Roland was up to though.

Spoiler

Benedict's path basically turns Norzelia into the real world, with all of its bad sides. Mostly because the three regular endings can't end perfectly or else there's no reason for the Golden Route to exist. Of course, for that to happen, the game needs to gloss over Svarog's existence and the fact that we could've very easily disposed of Dolphacula with his help.

I love how much of a massive shithead Roland is in this ending, though. He talks a big game about the plight of the people, and muses to himself about standing up with the empoverished Roselle against the oh-so-terrible Serenoa... And then it's revealed he has casted his lot with the remnants of the system that actively oppressed and enslaved the Roselle. Oh yeah. Big hero of the people overhere. "Come with us, Roselle, and we will save you from the terrible poverty in which you live - by returning you to the salt mines where you belong to work yourselves to fucking death!"

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

FQHNpr5aUAExJOc?format=jpg&name=large

Your hair's already standing, though. Or else that one braid to the left is simply breaking the laws of physics.

5 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Neither here. I believe there was a big snowy day once when I was like, 8. Then it's never happened again.

4 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/008/250/e05.jpg

Did you ever reveal where this comes from? I can't remember. Either way, this image still throws me for a loop. Neither of them ever dressed this sharply in any of the books I own!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

32 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Oh wow

They are actually doing that?

As with most Warrior's game: they need to do something about that FPS first and foremost, it affects the gameplay much more than it needs to.

I can see it's choppy quality and... ew.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Your hair's already standing, though. Or else that one braid to the left is simply breaking the laws of physics

I actually fail to see what you're looking at.

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Oh wow

They are actually doing that?

Oh man, Byleth being the villain is actually pretty interesting. I wonder how this i'll go-

>Three routes

ezgif-3-b0e22bab9804.gif

Enough with the routes IntSys. I really hope this is the game that gets that out of their system. Because Awakening was deadass the last FE to just be a straight story and that was 10 years ago. "What about FEW1" fair point there but the point still stands.

35 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I can see it's choppy quality and... ew.

It actually looked smoother than Age of Calamity.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

>Three routes

From what i read, Warriors game with multipe routes are more "different viewpoints" and you can play the routes you didn't play post game/don't have to replay the whole game. Didn't FEW1 handle it that way as well?

Oh man, Byleth being the villain is actually pretty interesting

Also Holst and Caspar's Father, some Almyran dude (more Almyra lore maybe?), more Agartha stuff (main game really needed that), playable Monica, Bun Hilda...

I was actually very meh'ing on this after first Trailer...but now it looks more like a begrudging Day 1 (aslong as reviews don't go "this sucks") considering how much i love the 3H cast and World.

Because Awakening was deadass the last FE to just be a straight story and that was 10 years ago

good

Edited by Shrimpolaris