• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Wait, but then... Then the paralogue I want to do next is Laurent's! The one I didn't want to do in the first place because of the same turn reinforcements issue!

And now I'm feeling too sleepy play FE. Ah, well. At least it was nice to hear Awakening's music. With any luck, the next patch will be released during the night and tomorrow I can continue in earnest. I've been spoiled by this mod, I really don't feel like facing even a single paralogue with same turn reinforcements.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

BlackFabulousBellfrog-max-1mb.gif

What? I've a soft spot for mad anime faces, you know that. Even if she could stand to look a lot madder.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

lmao

Yes, well: cmar. See if you can figure that one out.

Finally, finally, I have Fire Emblem Fates Revelations.

I'm still going through a FE burnout but I'm glad to get the DLC now before I lose access to it forever.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Don't we all? And yet...

I think it takes a great deal of strength to not fall on your heads and knees whenever a sexy character shows up neither consider even the slightest showing of skin as though it's the anti-christ.

Perfectly balanced. I can appreciate the aspects on what makes a character attractive without simping for them as the kids say.

31 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ohoho, oh yeah, I know this very well. I believe you joined after the Kabbãge Saga... I had so much fun developing my awful avatar through three runs of Fates and Awakening as she became progressively more insane because of all of her failures. It was great.

Ah yes. il'-la-hie, the avatar I created for Conquest, was meant to be the evil sister of Sàgh-a-lie, the avatar I used for Birthright so I didn't think too much on it but it was still there.

Reminds me though, I always had this fun idea of doing a Terraria playthrough with friends where we would create our own characters with backstories and personality traits and try to make some kind of epic saga out of it with nothing being taken seriously.

I could never do this but the dream still lives.

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

https://images2.imgbox.com/27/cc/NT607GaS_o.png

Oh God.

Take me now.

The attraction to crazy Noire fits well with Ruben's masochistic character arc.

20 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Inigo's paralogue will be harder, but then Brady's will be easier.

The child paralogue difficulties are in order of when the mother joins, after all. Unless the mod tweaked that. It's always a 2 level increase per paralogue.

Really? I always thought Yarne's was the most intense.

Well then again I opted to fight both parties all at once.

Just now, GuardianSing said:

Oh sure, the actual challenge is going to vary due to how some paralogue have their gimmicks. Like Severa with protecting Holland.

But when it comes to the enemies' stats and stuff, they do go in ascending order. So Owain has the lowest leveled enemies, with Gerome the highest.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh sure, the actual challenge is going to vary due to how some paralogue have their gimmicks. Like Severa with protecting Holland.

But when it comes to the enemies' stats and stuff, they do go in ascending order. So Owain has the lowest leveled enemies, with Gerome the highest.

Ah interesting. I never knew this before, how curious.

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

And thus generally i don't mind silent protags nor do i find them a cardboard,

This used to be me.

Then i played CrossCode and my mind was changed completely. Lea is one of my favorite protagonists ever because her character is built around her being canonically mute.

Mind you, there are certain silent protagonists i still enjoy and for them, i can build a character around them. But i am very much in the camp of "LET THEM SPEAK" now.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

https://images2.imgbox.com/3a/f0/cOPdrr9U_o.png

Meh... Not the most engaging of characters, I see.

https://images2.imgbox.com/27/cc/NT607GaS_o.png

Oh God.

Take me now.

Noire has two personalities. 

This

And this

Edited by Armagon

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes, well: cmar. See if you can figure that one out.

:thonk:

46 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

heh

2 hours ago, BrightBow said:

Also "Mysterious Mercenary"? It's like that hero of shadow nonsense again. He is a self-insert Mary Sue. He couldn't be less interesting and "mysterious" if he tried.

At least leave it to the actual characters to fellatiate the self-insert.

Ah ha ha…AH HA HA HA HA…ah…I’m dead inside.

Oh no, oh for Throne’s sake why!?! It’s happening again, in my somber and melancholic mood I’m once more being tempted. The temptation to do that which I  swore on the relics of holy martyrs not to ever do…read Patrick Rothfuss’s The Name of the Wind…

…Curse you Rubenio, I’ll not fall to ruin as you did…

Edited by WraithReborn

1 hour ago, GuardianSing said:

Finally, finally, I have Fire Emblem Fates Revelations.

I'm still going through a FE burnout but I'm glad to get the DLC now before I lose access to it forever.

wxAKPc0m_o.png

Still relevant.

I think it takes a great deal of strength to not fall on your heads and knees whenever a sexy character shows up neither consider even the slightest showing of skin as though it's the anti-christ.

Perfectly balanced. I can appreciate the aspects on what makes a character attractive without simping for them as the kids say.

A model citizen, you are.

Ah yes. il'-la-hie, the avatar I created for Conquest, was meant to be the evil sister of Sàgh-a-lie, the avatar I used for Birthright so I didn't think too much on it but it was still there.

In my case, Kabbãge was a bow knight Corn with messy green hair, hence the name. It was my first Conquest run. A kindhearted, innocent and bubbly soul, she was woefully underpowered. She sucked so hard, and I was suffering from burn out from Conquest's high difficulty. I called it quits at Garon.

After her massive failure and the victory of Garon, Kabbãge ran away to Ylisse, losing an eye in the process. She was picked up by Chrom, but her failures had hardened her, turning her into Edgy Kabba. She became a heartless pragmatist, ready to do anything to win, such as weaponize an OP taguel and her Russian husband while letting literally everyone else die.

This finished her downward spiral into madness, and she adopted the name Edgiest Ka. She returned to Garonlandia, determined to put the new magical powers she had obtained from sacrificing the entire cast of Awakening to Loptous to the ultimate test.

And so she did, for this time she was victorious. But never did she recover from her terrible experiences...

Reminds me though, I always had this fun idea of doing a Terraria playthrough with friends where we would create our own characters with backstories and personality traits and try to make some kind of epic saga out of it with nothing being taken seriously.

I could never do this but the dream still lives.

That sounds really fun.

Arc? It's been a core trait of my character from the start!

Good thing I won't get Yarne lol. Shame though, that did sound like a neat map.

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Hmm

Once i get my switch back in my hands i have a crazy idea for a 3H playthrough

Class Chaos

I will let you guys pick the classes of my units each map. Ofc i will lock the units to their respective class' weapons

War master Hanneman.

59 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Noire has two personalities. 

This

And this

Yep, I can tell. As random a character gimmick as it gets, but I like her mad faces, so it's ok.

33 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Curse you Rubenio, I’ll not fall to ruin as you did…

Too bad.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Feeling suppressed lust, huh...

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

oh my

I crave not the flesh of frail humanity, but something far darker. I swore on the relics of holy martyrs never to do it…read Patrick Rothfuss’s The Name of the Wind…