Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

What have you played in the series then?

1 to 4

...So 1 to 6.

But ever since III I thought the games went for too commercialized time periods that have already been done a thousands times before. I didn't think it was horrible I just didn't think it worth to spend a bunch of money on a new console and the games

This one set in Baghdad however gives me hope.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

An engagement in the works?

Calling it now, "engagement" is going to become the "morbin time" of this community.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ehhh let's sayyyy still all the way down but somewhere halfway to the chill side. I've come to realize I just don't care enough about the more obvious potential shortcomings.

I imagine everyone in the Shambles category will fall out of it eventually just by it's very nature since it simply means that you are surprised at this new direction.

But this is just for base reactions of the recent trailer. I'm going to make new compasses for future trailers as well as the game itself.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Calling it now, "engagement" is going to become the "morbin time" of this community.

We could have been in Engagin' Time with this game but no romance.

3 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Well we’ve already achieved an A support, so next would be…

Oh, dear dear.

My favorite part of the-- No wait, someone already made the joke in like, every single video about the trailer that exists. Pretty sure it's the same person too.

I imagine everyone in the Shambles category will fall out of it eventually just by it's very nature since it simply means that you are surprised at this new direction.

I don't know about anyone else, but for me it just took some time to recover from the shock of hearing Marth say "Emblem Fusion" like he's some crapshoot Power Ranger.

But this is just for base reactions of the recent trailer. I'm going to make new compasses for future trailers as well as the game itself.

Dew it. You must.

1 minute ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

imma call the FBI on you

I don't think they have jurisdiction on either of you.

16 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

This one set in Baghdad however gives me hope.

Come to think of it, the when for this game as well is interesting.

It's in Baghdad deep in the Islamic Golden age, with a central position in the Muslim world at the time it's set. Probably one of the best times to pick for it and give an insight for those less familiar with the history of the middle east at that time.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't know about anyone else, but for me it just took some time to recover from the shock of hearing Marth say "Emblem Fusion" like he's some crapshoot Power Ranger.

I honestly can't wait to see how Corrin is portrayed.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dew it. You must.

Worry not, it shall happen. This is the first Fire Emblem game releasing during a time I'm part of the community to see it happen. I swear I'm going to make it a time to remember.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Bro just say you don't want the underpowered hardware.

Let me sing Baka Mitai in public in time with the game dammit!

I honestly can't wait to see how Corrin is portrayed.

Probably use the Dragonstone too, aka best Jagen

3 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Come to think of it, the when for this game as well is interesting.

It's in Baghdad deep in the Islamic Golden age, with a central position in the Muslim world at the time it's set. Probably one of the best times to pick for it and give an insight for those less familiar with the history of the middle east at that time.

Aye, and if there's one thing AC is super good at it's recreating historical cities 1 to 1 with their real life counterparts.

It really makes me wish there were more games like Assassin's Creed. As it stands, AC is the only video game that lets you walk through history.

The idea of a virtual reality where you can walk through different cities in different historical time periods is such a popular idea and yet Assassin's Creed is the only media in the gaming world that's actually doing that? What is that nonsense?

6 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Probably use the Dragonstone too, aka best Jagen

You know in all my time playing Fates, I don't recall a single time in which the dragon stone was useful after chapter 7.

3 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

You know in all my time playing Fates, I don't recall a single time in which the dragon stone was useful after chapter 7.

I'd say it's usefulness drops sooner if you reclass earlier (like I did in Lunatic Conquest), but I see use with it until Corrin promotes most of the time, get to C rank often in playthroughs.

5 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Aye, and if there's one thing AC is super good at it's recreating historical cities 1 to 1 with their real life counterparts.

It really makes me wish there were more games like Assassin's Creed. As it stands, AC is the only video game that lets you walk through history.

The idea of a virtual reality where you can walk through different cities in different historical time periods is such a popular idea and yet Assassin's Creed is the only media in the gaming world that's actually doing that? What is that nonsense?

It's impressive how far they went with this from even the early games.

7 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

What is this? An Excelblem video about Fates I haven't seen? That's impossible!

I'd say it's usefulness drops sooner if you reclass earlier (like I did in Lunatic Conquest), but I see use with it until Corrin promotes most of the time, get to C rank often in playthroughs.

So now I'm curious, if you pick your talent as dragon, what does that do?

It's impressive how far they went with this from even the early games.

The things that take AC down is the fact that they're made by Ubisoft and bring with them lots of problems with the gameplay, which is why I beg more games like AC are made.

Just now, Edelguardiansing said:

So now I'm curious, if you pick your talent as dragon, what does that do?

Gives you Wyvern classline.

Kinda meta choice.

The things that take AC down is the fact that they're made by Ubisoft and bring with them lots of problems with the gameplay, which is why I beg more games like AC are made.

Give us a CoD that focuses on the misery of fighting the Siege of Stalingrad and the campaign covers the full events. Stalingrad made to scale and for the time period.

I thought I was joking for a sec but I don't think I am anymore.