• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Armagon, please.

BINDING BLADE CH.21 REMIX LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COG OF DESTINY REMIX WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's just a pretty game in general.

Love that we went back to 2D cutscenes.

1 minute ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

more orange no?

No Alear's "deep" red

I don't see it. Always looked deep red to me.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

BINDING BLADE CH.21 REMIX LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COG OF DESTINY REMIX WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I will take those over Reunion At Dawn. Any day.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

...eh? Since when? It's all in 3D lol. There's more 3D than in Houses, what are you talking about?

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

lucina-lucina-no.gif

You made me go search for the gif, think of that as you will

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

???

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

? Since when? It's all in 3D lol. There's more 3D than in Houses, what are you talking about?

8 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

??

Yeah I meant it's not CG like it was in Echoes and Houses.

1 hour ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Titania or Skrimir on the other hand...

I don't ship Ike with anyone, but Titania wanting a little 25% Greil in her oven and her's to own wouldn't be total crack. Skrimir I'd ship more with Ranulf (threesome including self of course) but I wouldn't rule out some friendly wrestling-turned hanky-panky, they've some positive chemistry together and it's not as crack as Sormir.

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Does this mean Engage will also feature lolis getting cut in half?

God I hope so.

Monkey's paw responds by having them turn undead with disconnected floating upper and lower halves. 60% of their clothing instantly disintegrates upon the transformation. Can't repeat exactly the same thing. On the bright side- you get to kill them again.

pWe3Ugq.pngbV2MbfA.png

I love how these idiots take up more screen time than the actual cause of conflict in this chapter.

sOOkdjd.pnguko7lkp.png

Also these two are literally Gimli and Legolas

p9zS99u.pngI5YuTeD.png

What a heartfelt speach.

It's a shame she died directly after this.

4AQLLjJ.png9X0Qyhg.png

I'm glad that in recent titles the supports were moved to happen in between battles, making supports like this much less insane.

22 hours ago, Sooks said:

…No, I can’t do it. The scene reveals that Vivi is actually the grandmaster.

That's what she wants people to think. The Grandmaster is really "Vivi" being impersonated by Linde. She wants the Sept-Terrions so Vivi will stop playing pranks on her.

Anyway, on to Cold Steel II's Divertissement:

Spoiler

Getting the obvious out of the way first, you know what I mean.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I can't believe almost a year of jokes has led up to this moment.

I've tried to imagine things from the point-of-view of someone who played in the English release order, or someone who started with Cold Steel. Obviously I already know who Lloyd and Rixia are, but someone else would probably wonder why some guy and Heinrich's waifu (who is apparently a ninja) are getting a playable segment. Maybe one day they'll get their own game or something?

I'm impressed by how little they talk about anything that happened in the Crossbell games, since the characters are all responding to the events of this game instead (well, there's Rixia being Yin but I knew that already). I think I would appreciate it more if I was more familiar with Crossbell as a location, but I don't feel spoiled by anything yet. I'm not actually finished with it so maybe they spoil everything later.

They even acknowledge that Lloyd and Rixia are using CSII's orbment system and not the Crossbell one.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

I ship it

Funniest part tho is that the guy has a wife so ????????

Like how do you say this but also have a wife?

19 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

7gNrAKt.png

So FE17 is Dusk 4 eh

Oh wow, the resemblance is striking.

Look guys, we got Hidari back haha.

HOLY CROW WHAT A DAY IT WAS FOR RGG FANS

DETAILS FOR ISHIN REMAKE WITH KUZE IN IT, MASSIVE INFORMATION ON LAD 2, A SIDE SPINOFF GAME, AND JUDGMENT + LOST JUDGMENT ON PC

I'M LOSING MY MIIIIINNNNDDDDD

>10 pages

Oh boy...

9 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Also people angry at "chosen one vs. Dragon" Story

Did they ever play any other FE aside from 3H xD

Blazing Blade. Duma's also technichally not a dragon in Gaiden

8 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Also apparently jp rating has no romance mention

Yay?

I am officially salty and in shambles now.

5 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

So i've seen people speculating on why Engage might not have romance....

It's because later FE4 remake might happen and IS doesn't wanna overload us with 2 Shipping/Eugenic simulators in 1 year

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want to see the haters cope and seethe

6 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

I'd say from what I understand you don't have to play most any of these at all to get into Mirage if I understand correctly, apparently one of the main characters in it shows up in AC Valhalla for some reason.

Fanservice. And they didn't even bother to put my man Alexios in the game.

5 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

But ever since III I thought the games went for too commercialized time periods that have already been done a thousands times before.

I disagree

Tell me how many other games let's you play as a pirate. Or as a Medjai. Or in Ancient Greece.

5 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

The things that take AC down is the fact that they're made by Ubisoft and bring with them lots of problems with the gameplay, which is why I beg more games like AC are made.

It could be worse, like EA or Bethesda owning the IP.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

I've tried to imagine things from the point-of-view of someone who played in the English release order, or someone who started with Cold Steel. Obviously I already know who Lloyd and Rixia are, but someone else would probably wonder why some guy and Heinrich's waifu (who is apparently a ninja) are getting a playable segment. Maybe one day they'll get their own game or something?

It's basically Falcom saying "Hey new player, go buy play these two other games"!

Don't worry about spoilers, the only important thing about the Divertissement is the ending.

This is going to become common, isn't it. At least I have a three-day weekend coming up.

6 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

u37A6KQ.png

I guess you missed it the first time but... bottom-left corner please. Also, considering I change my pfp like... all the time, put the pic of an actual AcaciaSGT there, hahaha.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's not eugenics, it's horse-racing! Kaga said dating sims + horse racing = FE4. 

Therefore, FE4 Remake shall have a My Little Pony crossover DLC, featuring all the playable characters and some villains turned equestrian. Thats why it's taking so long. Getting the looki of Sigstallion just right is a painstaking process.

No joke, years ago I once thought a crossover fanfic idea that was just that. Well, with Awakening instead of Genealogy, and the transformation case was the other way from equestrian to human.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

48 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

I disagree

Tell me how many other games let's you play as a pirate. Or as a Medjai. Or in Ancient Greece.

I was talking about media in general which have an abundance of Pirate, Egyptian, and ancient Greek stuff.

But playing as a Medjai is quite unique so I'll give them that at least. And as I said I don't discredit them for going in the directions they did (They are super interesting time periods) It's just that I wasn't motivated enough to go buy them and play them.

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

This is going to become common, isn't it. At least I have a three-day weekend coming up.

I guess you missed it the first time but... bottom-left corner please.

Oh! Super sorry about that, I'll get you right down there!

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, considering I change my pfp like... all the time, put the pic of an actual AcaciaSGT there, hahaha.

Phoenix's Sprite Gallery. - Page 19 - Sprites - Serenes Forest Forums

This guy?

(I don’t understand anything) (I really wish I did) Wait how do I get on the chart!?

Edited by Elina