• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

That moment when turkish food exists in front of you but you have to wait for the last person on the table to get his plate.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Do not tempt me. I am not afraid to insult your artistic ability.

You cannot win. I cna roast my doodles far more effectively than you could ever hope to.

It won't be long until you are forced to play Osvald Traveler.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Triton doesn't fall into either because Soulhacker is a DIY class.

It is a Best Character class.

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, it's your birthday, @Saint Rubenio?

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Ruben man.

Thanks, fellas!

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Fun fact: Saphir has the biggest abs out of any character in the game.

😦

I knew she was shredded, but I had no idea she was the shreddest.

Truly Fire Emblem's greatest girl.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It is a Best Character class.

Yeah Soulhacker is funny. The whole point of the class is that you go out and kill Unique Monsters so you can take their Arts and Skills to use as your own. Insane customization, with the caveat that it truly only shines in the post-game.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I knew she was shredded, but I had no idea she was the shreddest.

Yeah they datamined the model sliders and found that out.

I should clarify that Saphir has the biggest abs out of any woman in the game. Idk about the men, nobody datamined the men because they don't care lol.

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You cannot win. I cna roast my doodles far more effectively than you could ever hope to.

Your Partitio looks like a poopy butt. Partitio? More like pooptitio hahahahahaha

Btw happy birthday.

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It won't be long until you are forced to play Osvald Traveler.

It… might be tonight? Maybe?

Edited by Sooks

Oooooo I am weak. I could not finish my plate. They served me the ration of three people.

Holy fucking shit, I love this place...

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah Soulhacker is funny. The whole point of the class is that you go out and kill Unique Monsters so you can take their Arts and Skills to use as your own. Insane customization, with the caveat that it truly only shines in the post-game.

If ever I play Xenoblade, it will be a Triton solo.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah they datamined the model sliders and found that out.

I should clarify that Saphir has the biggest abs out of any woman in the game. Idk about the men, nobody datamined the men because they don't care lol.

I checked everyone's muscles at one point and I definitely got the feel she outbuffs at least half the men in the game. Possibly more. Woman is amazing.

You know who is utterly ridiculous, though? Vandad. I mean it, I cannot believe the man is supposed ti be a Jeigan out of his prime, with a bad back to boot. He's got the body of a greek demigod.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If ever I play Xenoblade, it will be a Triton solo.

Ruben i hate to break it to you but you cannot directly play as Triton. You get his class and outfit but you cannot play as him.

You're stuck with the anime teens, i'm sorry.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I cannot believe the man is supposed ti be a Jeigan out of his prime, with a bad back to boot. He's got the body of a greek demigod.

Well he is only 45 years old.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Your Partitio looks like a poopy butt. Partitio? More like pooptitio hahahahahaha

G  G W W O O    O O  O OO AAHHA  A  A

How dare you, I will kill you.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It… might be tonight? Maybe?

It had better be.

Ruben i hate to break it to you but you cannot directly play as Triton. You get his class and outfit but you cannot play as him.

You're stuck with the anime teens, i'm sorry.

Thanks, Armagon! For just a second I thought I might play Xenoblade at some point in my life. Thank you for setting me straight.

Well he is only 45 years old.

Hah! Yeah, I almost forgot. No wonder Saphir could benchpress Kratos, she's only 35! Right in her prime!

G  G W W O O    O O  O OO AAHHA  A  A

Garon?

How dare you, I will kill you.

I guess you missed it but I edited in a happy birthday

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Saphir art? On my birthday?

Happy birthday! One step closer to becoming your own favourite character archetype (genocidal crazyman with a funny beard).

Speaking of old characters, TIL that Wynne in Dragon Age is barely FIFTY years old. Which I would consider "middle-aged", except that a lot of her banter is about how old she is, old enough to be the grandma of Alistair or the protagonist (who I'd say are twenty-ish, so, er, nope..?) and how she doesn't know how many years she has left. Admittedly, she has the Auron excuse for that last one, but she still acts more like she's in her seventies.

Like, at first glance, I see Saphir's height modifier is smaller than Ivy's and Jade's, yet she's actually taller than them both. I could see it with Jade if her armor's bulk needs to have her model be larger... but then what's Ivy's excuse?

Stuff like that is why I like to joke that Lysithea's 12 cm height increase in the time skip isn't due to a last minute growth spurt. Rather, she only grew like an inch or two at best, then the rest comes from her high heels. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ok i didn't catch this because of pronunciations but "jodio" is Spanish (mainly Puerto Rican) for fuck.

It's just that Jodio the name is "Joe-Dio" while jodio the slang is "ho-dio". Alternatively "joder" (ho-der).

Edited by Armagon

10 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

You got this. Just remember to stock up on revives and full restores (or the best type of potions if you are on e budget) from the shop there, that way you can get your whole team into fighting shape between Elite Four members. Also if you are willing to switch up your team, a good Dark type can crush like half of this Elite Four.

*sniff* I knew someone would believe in me.

H1K7X5t.png

This is my current team, and while I'm perfectly satisfied with it from a design perspective, it probably leaves a bit to be desired battle wise. Just the fact that half the mon here are weak to dark types, which was a type that was way more common than I originally expected, especially with how many non-dark types have some dark type moves, is a big downside.

Damn it all, why couldn't the Gothitelle line be dark type?! My whole team plan was perfect until I learned that little detail.

Anyways, what would you recommend? This game has quite a few dark types to pick from.

22 hours ago, ping said:

Another chill, randomised Pokemon adventure to play on the side. Since Johto's rival is going to be "#1 Most Likely To Commit War Crimes" in his college yearbook, it felt appropriate to name him after @Saint Rubenio. Plus, incidentally, he chose to steal a meek Azurill instead of an overpowered Gabite from the professor, which seems like the level of self-sabotage that Ruben would condone.

Oh hey! You're doing a Pokemon thing too!

Make sure to name one of 'em Edelgard for me

Which hey reminds me, since I plan on playing more of the Pokemon games after this one, It might be fun for me to do a run where I name them after Teehee members as well.

Also yeah, Happy beautiful buff lady birthday @Saint Rubenio!

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Savor it.

It's a really good theme. Usually playing this game I was content to listen to stuff in the background while playing but here I was just listening to the game.

1 hour ago, Newtype06 said:

*Gasp* How dare you suggest I use such devilish and dishonorable tactics?!

...Yeah I might do that if I get bored enough

Happy birthday man!

Oh shoot, I missed your post. Thanks, funny weeb dude. Here's to another year of hating anime.

What is this shit? I'll bet it's lolis or something.

Okay, fair enough.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Garon?

If only.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I guess you missed it but I edited in a happy birthday

Big McThankies!

1 hour ago, ping said:

Happy birthday! One step closer to becoming your own favourite character archetype (genocidal crazyman with a funny beard).

I strive to become Ward.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

lol first thing is "feet." OP-kun is a man of culture.

Jokes aside, I'm kind of surprised Eve, of all people, is the tallest girl.

4 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Also yeah, Happy beautiful buff lady birthday @Saint Rubenio!

My thanks, fellow cultured one!

2 hours ago, BrightBow said:

"Imperial" is probably just meant as a general label. Not meant to indicate that the person with it literally has no name.

I have to imagine that coming up with dozens of individual names for each map would probably take ages.

i was joking... because it has face, unlike other "imperial" soldier who got obscured face for being irrelevant

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

No the Nopwatch can actually fuck you over if you let it run out. Refilling it costs more points each time.

On Pro level, there's 140 rounds.

huh didnt know. never stick around too long to find out what happen when it runs out in ch.1

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, that one. You'll find out what's up with him... Perhaps.

cmon dont tease me like that, just because i forgot to write HAppy Birthday! after reading above post