Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

Well, imo you're missing out, but to each their own of course. XD

Well, I did put 5 hours into the game so I've at least put some time into Chains of Memories and have gotten a general idea of how the game works. Though despite my previous comment regarding CoM, I'm not against seeing the game through to its end personally. I'm currently at floor 6 and about to finish up the initial set of worlds with Olympus. Looks like you have some experience with the KH series. Should I put all hands on deck and shuffle myself towards Castle Oblivion's end, aces in hand?

(Also, can we address the fact that Sora hit puberty in the short time between KH1 and CoM? Bro's voice dropped before he even entered Castle Oblivion!)

1 hour ago, Newtype06 said:
Man of Culture

Hells yeah! Alexios Affiliates Unite!

I did see link/image thing you attached as well. I should start leaving my characters in special locations before leaving the game. I believe I've only done that with Link in Breath of the Wild so far, leaving him somewhere in the fields with the Master Cycle Zero. At least he'll be able to do donuts until I get back into Tears of the Kingdom.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Newtype06 said:

Arcane Warrior and Spirit Healer is kind of a shit combination, ngl. Arcana Warriors needs to keep their weapon ready.

You can cast almost every healing spell with your weapon drawn, so I don't think that's a problem. Or did you mean something else?

I think the main problem of AW+SH is that Blood Mage is just really really powerful, so the solid-but-unspectacular Spirit Healer just looks a bit unappealing in comparison.

---

The Fade is honestly a pain in the butt for a support-focussed mage that doesn't have any big damage spells whatsoever. I mean, the Fade is a pain in the butt, period, and I shamelessly had a step-by-step walkthrough open while playing it, but I think this might be the worst build to deal with Golems. At least you get Crushing Prison from one of the transformations eventually.

N3OXyUM.jpg

The silly build still provides nice visuals, though. How I imagine it:

Still happy that I got my team back now that I'm out of the fade and Sten can go back to face-tank most of the aggression.

I feel like I should use Shale as my tank, since I'm using two bow users in the Warden and Leliana, and Shale has a really strong aura to boost ranged combat (+10% ranged crit, plus enough aim speed to counteract the Aim skill slowdown for Leliana). But at the same time, I really dislike that specific stance of hers because it makes her a much worse tank, both by reducing her tankiness and by giving her passive threat reduction. And the aura has a pretty small radius, which means that you can't really make use of the range of ranged combat 😕 I think I'll stick with Sten/Leliana/Morrigan.

27 minutes ago, CyberZord said:

Looks like you have some experience with the KH series. Should I put all hands on deck and shuffle myself towards Castle Oblivion's end, aces in hand?

If you REALLY dont enjoy it, then i would say no.

32 minutes ago, CyberZord said:

(Also, can we address the fact that Sora hit puberty in the short time between KH1 and CoM? Bro's voice dropped before he even entered Castle Oblivion!

That's what happened when you face the darkness.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

You get alot of staves so not really XD

Thank GodGaron.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I think not. However Casual mode is temporarily active during those maps

Yeesh, I hope they aren't too difficult. Losing is still a possibility. Imagine losing and having to redo three maps. "But savestates" shouldn't be a consideration when making a mod, fangame or just plain game of any kind.

27 minutes ago, gnip said:

The Fade is honestly a pain in the butt for a support-focussed mage that doesn't have any big damage spells whatsoever. I mean, the Fade is a pain in the butt, period, and I shamelessly had a step-by-step walkthrough open while playing it, but I think this might be the worst build to deal with Golems. At least you get Crushing Prison from one of the transformations eventually.

I remember when I played Dragon Age and first encountered the Fade, 06 just went "install this mod to skip the fade" and I was like "no why would you want me to skip a part of the game on my first time."

Funnily enough, it was one of the parts of the game I enjoyed more. Interesting concept, funky visuals and it taught me a lot about the game mechanics, whereas up to that point I had mostly fumbled.

N3OXyUM.jpg

The silly build still provides nice visuals, though. How I imagine it:

Yeah that looks pretty cool. Looks like magic not to be trifled with... Even if it is.

feel like I should use Shale as my tank, since I'm using two bow users in the Warden and Leliana, and Shale has a really strong aura to boost ranged combat (+10% ranged crit, plus enough aim speed to counteract the Aim skill slowdown for Leliana). But at the same time, I really dislike that specific stance of hers because it makes her a much worse tank, both by reducing her tankiness and by giving her passive threat reduction. And the aura has a pretty small radius, which means that you can't really make use of the range of ranged combat 😕 I think I'll stick with Sten/Leliana/Morrigan.

I didn't even find Shale. Fairly certain I had his DLC and all, I just didn't find him. Shame, he looked like something I'd enjoy.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

22 hours ago, Armagon said:

And Toho doesn't like it when Godzilla loses so Superman is definitely being smacked around a bit.

They'll probably team up when Lex Luthor builds Mechagodzilla or something. Batman once survived falling to Earth from orbit, so he should be fine.

17 hours ago, Armagon said:

Kraven? Peak. Venom? Peak. 

But man the returning characters look off

They should give Venom his own spinoff, maybe they'll have him look his age in it. Though if they did it would be PS5 exclusive, so I would never play it.

Hmm, but Venom was playable in the Ultimate Spider-Man game. Maybe I should play it when I'm done with Sonic Adventure 2 Battle...

17 hours ago, Sooks said:

“AH HELL YEAH REVERIE’S OUT, CAN’T WAIT TO PLAY AS MACHIAS REGNITZ” (I mean except like super fans who have to acknowledge his side character status by now).

Machias's bonding event in CSIV was pretty good, let him enjoy his coffee with Dudley in peace.

On the subject of FE, did you ever get around to finishing Engage?

1 hour ago, CyberZord said:

(Also, can we address the fact that Sora hit puberty in the short time between KH1 and CoM? Bro's voice dropped before he even entered Castle Oblivion!)

To be fair, the voice acting was done after KHII released. Given that Sora was 14 in the first game, he probably should've gone through puberty before then...

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Berwick Bros gotta stick together!

Godspeed, soldier. We may have our anime-related differences, but in this we stand as one.

Me: I want to bring Frederica to the climatic final battle against her abusive siblings Thalas and Erika.

Frederica: Sucks ass against Thalas and Erika.

Better call Corentin.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

So what do you teach to Mario & Luigi?

To grow a full, Endgame Ready Beard.

Bought Mario Party Superstars and Tears of the Kingdom on complete impulse today. I probably won’t start TotK until after my ironman, and I probably won’t touch Mario Party more than a little without my friend, so yeah. That sure is a lot of money, it would be really irresponsible to drop 60 bucks on Reverie.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Machias's bonding event in CSIV was pretty good, let him enjoy his coffee with Dudley in peace.

It was. Oh yeah, Dudley exists, I wonder if he’ll actually be relevant for once…

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

On the subject of FE, did you ever get around to finishing Engage?

No but I played fe12 so it’s okay

@Saint Rubenio Were your ears burnin last night?? 🤔

I got to ch 5 on your hack, got all the bad guys cleared out, and said alright its trainin time

Next thing I know some dude comes outta the arena and says "wtf a battle out here?? Sorry we're closed"

SaY WHaT?! 🧐

Lol 😁

Cog of Destiny is a bitch. I got Oswin, with 16 speed, 24 defense and like 12 res killed. Because the enemies had luna and I didn’t really look that closely, just at their raw damage. Then I got my best unit, Heath, who I gave the Afa’s drops to and had strength, speed, and defense all in the 20s, killed to a 5% crit that I didn’t even pay attention to (I don’t think I could have done much about it tho). Farina then died because I accidentally put her in range of a hero and she got sleep staved there. Oh and Geitz died because I put him in range of two siege tome users that I forgot about (I’m noticing a pattern here). But Luna took both Heath and Oswin, it really is a bitch. At least I’ll get to turn it around on the enemy when I give it to Athos in the final map.

Vaida is the only flier left, although she’s honestly not as good as my trained Heath and Farina were (14 speed is… okay).

LMAO 2 UNITS hhm is a meme

Edited by Sooks

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

His stats are bugged? I just sort of unceremoniously killed him.

They didn't set all the right boss flags for him, so he gets the Hard mode bonuses bosses get, and the one normal enemies get, and those gains can break his class's stat caps (usually he breaks the global HP for instance). Also you don't get the bonus exp for him being a boss thanks to that same boss flag mistake...

39 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Cog of Destiny is a bitch.

It is one of the most dangerous maps in HHM, in small part thanks to it being one of the only to feature one of the most dangerous enemy types of FE7, Valkyries. Add to that how its one of the few magic focused maps in the game, it has nasty status staves, and

40 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But Luna took both Heath and Oswin, it really is a bitch. At least I’ll get to turn it around on the enemy when I give it to Athos in the final map.

the utterly terrifying Luna, that should not have the crit rate it does, with that Res ignoring powers.

43 minutes ago, Sooks said:

LMAO 2 UNITS hhm is a meme

Lol that map is funny.

Beat the first boss in Celceta and spear dude left the party. 

Anyways i really hope there's something that lets me warp to the monuments at will later because only being able to do so at the monuments when they are color coded kinda defeats the point. Or rather, the map isn't compact enough to allow that.