Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

48 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Certainly not Kaga's obsession with little sisters.

A little sister who according to the text is a child. 🤨

49 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Is it possible to learn this power?

...Actually scratch that, don't think I wanna.

All jokes aside, if my hypothetical daughter does want a quince, I don't really have a choice.

But anyways, retail work needs to be mandatory. Instead of mandatory military service, mandatory retail service. World peace will be achieved.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If death you seek then death you'll have!

Sorry, just in that mood again.

lol_covenant_good.png?ex=65a02c96&is=658

I spent 15 minutes talking to the void about Covenant a couple days ago. It was fun.

Glad I'm not the only one who uses Discord as a journal.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

lol_covenant_good.png?ex=65a02c96&is=658

I spent 15 minutes talking to the void about Covenant a couple days ago. It was fun.

Not unrelatable.😄 I do this kind of thing in my head All. The. Time.🤣

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

All jokes aside, if my hypothetical daughter does want a quince,

Cydonia.jpg

Fruity.😛 Heard it makes good jam, which pears well with roquefort cheese (although roquefort I'm told is strong stuff).

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

But anyways, retail work needs to be mandatory. Instead of mandatory military service, mandatory retail service. World peace will be achieved.

It's genius. Everyone works retail and learns first hand what it's like and then retail workers will get less shit from annoying customers!

It's like how every politician should get punched in the face.

It always surprises me how long chapter 9 main takes.

I mean, all you gotta do is to catch up to the messenger in time so he can't call reinforcements, beat the Mahvel Lancer Squad at the bridge and tear down the ballista, beat down the 2nd lancer squad that starts chasing you after you engage the Gigas Knight, beat the Gigas Knight, tear down the outer walls of the fortress, beat back the reinforcements that arrive at turn 20 assuming you took down the messenger, tear down the inner walls of the fortress and get entrance to the citadel and of course beat Grauve or get around him to get the treasure chest and have Reese talk to the head engineer.
And do the Abel, Arthur and Axel subplots, of course. Also Reese's mission. Sometimes you gotta beat up Sophie, but I usually don't trigger Esteban's subplot unless I actually use him, which is never.

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

A little sister who according to the text is a child. 🤨

This isn't even the worst it gets. You better believe if I have to suffer The Line three times, I'm going to make y'all suffer The Line at least once. The Line singlehandedly turned my favorite VS1 character into someone I hope to watch die horribly in VS3, if that happens. We'll get to that.

19 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Glad I'm not the only one who uses Discord as a journal.

Not even as a journal, I wasn't currently playing the game. I just got triggered into hijacking the server to talk about one of my faves and the mods were too distracted by Auguste to mute me

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not unrelatable.😄 I do this kind of thing in my head All. The. Time.🤣

Me too sometimes, when I don't have somewhere to drop all the mental deluge and hopefully introduce some poor souls to the joy of Fauxnel.

...Actually, I was asked who my favorite character in all of videogames was some time ago in that server. I was initially stumped, and then the only one who really came to mind was Fauxnel. And the more I think about it... Yeah, not only is every single one of his lines of dialogue amazing, not only are his design, voice acting and combat animations awesome, but I absolutely love how the game uses him in a meta sense to further its game mechanics.

Fauxnel is such a good character, his goodness trascends the game itself.

11 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

beat the Mahvel Lancer Squad at the bridge

Thanos was an idiot. Instead of some fancy glove with pretty gemstones on it, he should've just hired Four Supportive Lancers to stop the avengers. Heck, hire the VS2 squad as well so he gets Eight Supportive Lancers. Let's see Shieldman stop that!

11 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

It always surprises me how long chapter 9 main takes.

I mean, all you gotta do is to catch up to the messenger in time so he can't call reinforcements, beat the Mahvel Lancer Squad at the bridge and tear down the ballista, beat down the 2nd lancer squad that starts chasing you after you engage the Gigas Knight, beat the Gigas Knight, tear down the outer walls of the fortress, beat back the reinforcements that arrive at turn 20 assuming you took down the messenger, tear down the inner walls of the fortress and get entrance to the citadel and of course beat Grauve or get around him to get the treasure chest and have Reese talk to the head engineer.
And do the Abel, Arthur and Axel subplots, of course. Also Reese's mission. Sometimes you gotta beat up Sophie, but I usually don't trigger Esteban's subplot unless I actually use him, which is never.

Anyway, yeah, chapter 9-main is definitely the longest in the game. One of the few where Owen's gimmick is genuinely bothersome.

10 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Unlike Elise, who as everyone knows is technically an adult.

Listen, I know it sounds weird when I say my favorite scene in Birthright is the one where Elise gets ran through by her big brother's sword, but it's fine, it's not weird because I'm talking about the scene where she fucking dies--

Edited by Saint Rubenio

How odd. I can't find any art of Sophie on that blog.

20200122211831.jpg

https://km-hs-lr22.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/01/22/211911

20200122213358.jpg

https://km-hs-lr22.hatenablog.com/entry/2008/10/14/000000_1

20200122225138.jpg

https://km-hs-lr22.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/01/22/225147

I just love how that artist draws horses. Or any other mount.

20200902225529.png

https://km-hs-lr22.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/09/04/000000

The Zealot squad could really learn a thing or two from Raphael. Also Jaffar.

Edited by BrightBow

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

20200122225138.jpg

This one's lovely. Look at jolly Marybelle in the background, she's so happy!

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

20200902225529.png

My first reaction to this was "wait why is Clifford looking so fancy, also a pegasus? In my Berwick Saga?"

Took me legit 10 seconds to remember Raphael exists lol

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Listen, I know it sounds weird when I say my favorite scene in Birthright is the one where Elise gets ran through by her big brother's sword, but it's fine, it's not weird because I'm talking about the scene where she fucking dies--

Ruben when his little sister gets brutally killed (he hates little sisters, all of them, anyone who has ever been a little sister)

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif?ex=659a161f&is=6

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

20200122212255.jpg

Look at him. Poor guy. He's so tired from hitting his daughter and being a bad person. Not as bad as Faramir though--

Just now, Armagon said:

Ruben when his little sister gets brutally killed (he hates little sisters, all of them, anyone who has ever been a little sister)

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif?ex=659a161f&is=6

Hah, I took care of that problem long ago. By the time I made it out, I was declared an only child. What happens in the womb, stays in the womb...

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What happens in the womb, stays in the womb...

Fun fact: there is a species of shark that does this. Cannibalizes it's own siblings while in the womb because being an only child is advantageous after being born.

10 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I really am genuinely surprised that I cannot find Sophie anywhere. Everyone else is there.

20200122135837.png

https://km-hs-lr22.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/06/16/015237

20200122214314.jpg

https://km-hs-lr22.hatenablog.com/entry/2008/10/20/000000

Friggin' Emmie's offscreen mother and Caterina and her maid. Who knows, maybe this artist has a bone to pick with Estie. Can't say I blame them, I mean, I'll never forgive him either for what he does to the Scorpio mission...

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Fun fact: there is a species of shark that does this. Cannibalizes it's own siblings while in the womb because being an only child is advantageous after being born.

They understand.

Friggin' Emmie's offscreen mother and Caterina and her maid. Who knows, maybe this artist has a bone to pick with Estie. Can't say I blame them, I mean, I'll never forgive him either for what he does to the Scorpio mission...

The first ones are Empress Anastasia and Prince Manaris. And I would imagine that the lady in the background of the 2nd image is Ferianne.

Masurian brand + Cordean accolade is such a fun combo. It even makes Ravinia good for anything! I'd been keeping the first Masurian brand the entire game for this, but turns out they give you one in chapter 21. Kaga definitely intended for you to take this 18 might brave weapon, supposedly balanced by its 2 uses, and respond with "weaponguard baby!

16 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

The first ones are Empress Anastasia and Prince Manaris. And I would imagine that the lady in the background of the 2nd image is Ferianne.

Yeah, you know, that does make more sense than headcanoning a design for Emmie's offscreen mother.

...And yeah, Ferianne probably also makes more sense than Caterina's maid. But hey, I got one at least!

Masurian brand + Cordean accolade is such a fun combo. It even makes Ravinia good for anything! I'd been keeping the first Masurian brand the entire game for this, but turns out they give you one in chapter 21. Kaga definitely intended for you to take this 18 might brave weapon, supposedly balanced by its 2 uses, and respond with "weaponguard baby!

Ravinia is fine. She is just more specialized in defense than offense, with that 3 defense of her's.

Just now, BrightBow said:

Ravinia is fine. She is just more specialized in defense than offense, with that 3 defense of her's.

Nah yeah, I was being a jerk. That being said, Argulaam only allows her to fruitlessly tink away at the mimics in her join chapter, which is... a pretty horrendous look, honestly. Masudian brand + Cordean accolade lets her clean them up for tons of experience. Hurrah for 3-map Ests.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Well, i'm not getting any sleep tonight.