Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

If we're going to point fingers, I'm pretty sure you can find black spots in every country's history.
Though I'd say it's not up to us to feel guilty for those black spots, since it was not us who made them. It's just our task to ensure that those things don't happen again.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If we're going to point fingers, I'm pretty sure you can find black spots in every country's history.
Though I'd say it's not up to us to feel guilty for those black spots, since it was not us who made them. It's just our task to ensure that those things don't happen again.

This is unquestionably true.

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

It's true of near every country.

See: the backlash to an attempt to seal documents relating to one of the worst systemic abuses of our state and the lacking justifications for that Vs. releasing them for those who would want the truth that's going on right now.

Said object that caused abuse wasn't fully shut down until after I was born, so it's not as in the past as some would claim.

Edited by Dayni

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

What are you struggling with?
Maybe I can be of assistance, if only a little.

Enemy generals as ambushes, ambushes in Kjelle’s room that are strong enough to kill her with the rest of the enemies already there, that turn where ambushes come from six of the eight pairs of stairs...

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

7L15dZC.png

PPFFFFFT

I would like to note that the Edelgard and Dimitri placments don't hold much water, as it is their first impressions on routes that aren't theirs.

For someone who is playing awakening blind, should I start with Lunatic or Hard?

1 minute ago, Benice said:

For someone who is playing awakening blind, should I start with Lunatic or Hard?

Hard, it could become too easy later, but Lunatic... try the first two maps and you'll figure out why I say this.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It's true of near every country.

See: the backlash to an attempt to seal documents relating to one of the worst systemic abuses of our state and the lacking justifications for that Vs. releasing them for those who would want the truth.

That happened?
Wow.

Also, I wanted to apologize to you for the Pokémon stuff earlier, Dayni. I feel like I disregarded many of your points and got needlessly heated. Sorry about that.

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Enemy generals as ambushes, ambushes in Kjelle’s room that are strong enough to kill her with the rest of the enemies already there, that turn where ambushes come from six of the eight pairs of stairs...

In that case, I'd say make reaching Kjelle and keeping away from the stairs on the sides for the moment your priority.

If all else fails, you could leave the paralogue for later when Sully and Kellam are stronger, because a child's base stats is dependant on their parent's current stats in some formula I am currently not aware of. But suffice it to say, the stronger the parents, the more powerful the kid is at base.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Sadly, humanity seems to be failing at that atm.

Sad truth.

I'd say go with Hard.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hard, it could become too easy later, but Lunatic... try the first two maps and you'll figure out why I say this.

Oookay! Thanks!

Just now, DragonFlames said:

If all else fails, you could leave the paralogue for later when Sully and Kellam are stronger, because a child's base stats is dependant on their parent's current stats in some formula I am currently not aware of. But suffice it to say, the stronger the parents, the more powerful the kid is at base.

The childrens’ absolute (as in without factoring in class) base stats on joining = [(mother’s current stats – mother’s class base stats) + (father’s current stats – father’s class base stats) + child’s absolute base stats] / 3 + child’s class base stats

So I guess this means every 3 points a parent gains, except from promoting/changing classes, adds 1 point to the child's matching stat.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The childrens’ absolute (as in without factoring in class) base stats on joining = [(mother’s current stats – mother’s class base stats) + (father’s current stats – father’s class base stats) + child’s absolute base stats] / 3 + child’s class base stats

So I guess this means every 3 points a parent gains, except from promoting/changing classes, adds 1 point to the child's matching stat.

Ah, okay!
Thank you!

On the subject of Awakening Lunatic's first two maps, I tried it once or twice.
But I got destroyed every time. xD
And no, it wasn't what I would call 'fun'.

Edited by DragonFlames

kJqqQrO.png

I've been gotten!

FE 8 difficulty hack + skills is quite fun tbh

Yeah, I do intend to eventually do a +50% enemy scaling growths run with skills.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That happened?
Wow.

Also, I wanted to apologize to you for the Pokémon stuff earlier, Dayni. I feel like I disregarded many of your points and got needlessly heated. Sorry about that.

Happened? It's currently happening. It's caused a stir because the governing parties essentially forced it through, with no discussion about alternate routes for the data than sealing with a pretty limited justification and some law breaking as well it turns out. The justifications of "but GDPR" have rang hollow and because of the subject of the data being sealed it's not something that's a minor issue for more than a few people.

As for the pokemon stuff, I wasn't too fussed. I'm one of those whose favourite fire starter's still Charizard and I can get feeling like people being mad at the seeming favouritism the devs keep giving it is the same as all hating Charizard as it is. (Even as an ardent let's favour other gens than Gen I please guy). On the other hand, Gen IV was my series comeback, HG/SS is imo the best remake and Plat was such a positive and a good final 3rd version imo, so I can be a bit defensive too.

a +50% enemy scaling

OOF

don't understime +% scaling xD

Check some of the completed difficulty hacks out there instead haha

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

I've been gotten!

Maybe you can get double crit and i can miss the 90

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Neither, hard is a mess in the mid game and there is no way lunatic is better

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Happened? It's currently happening. It's caused a stir because the governing parties essentially forced it through, with no discussion about alternate routes for the data than sealing with a pretty limited justification and some law breaking as well it turns out. The justifications of "but GDPR" have rang hollow and because of the subject of the data being sealed it's not something that's a minor issue for more than a few people.

Well, that's a thing...
Yikes.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

As for the pokemon stuff, I wasn't too fussed. I'm one of those whose favourite fire starter's still Charizard and I can get feeling like people being mad at the seeming favouritism the devs keep giving it is the same as all hating Charizard as it is. (Even as an ardent let's favour other gens than Gen I please guy). On the other hand, Gen IV was my series comeback, HG/SS is imo the best remake and Plat was such a positive and a good final 3rd version imo, so I can be a bit defensive too.

That's good! Thanks for not taking offense. ^^

Knowing the RNG, that may very well happen. xD

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

OOF

don't understime +% scaling xD

Check some of the completed difficulty hacks out there instead haha

But that has a chance to go right!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

This isn't FE6.

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

In that case, I'd say make reaching Kjelle and keeping away from the stairs on the sides for the moment your priority.

The stairs are too close for this, all ambush spawns can reach the main portion in 2 turns and if I ignored the stairs at the bottom on my first turn everyone would get swarmed and die.

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

The stairs are too close for this, all ambush spawns can reach the main portion in 2 turns and if I ignored the stairs at the bottom on my first turn everyone would get swarmed and die.

Then you could try to leave two tanky characters there to hold them off.
If they have the stats to survive, of course.

Edited by DragonFlames

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

But that has a chance to go right!

Or go very very wrong and land you in stat inflation hell

There was a certain streamer who shall not be named who did a +30% on FE8 a long time ago

His life became hell iirc

Edited by Shrimperor