Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That scene is far more believable in LEGO Indiana Jones than in the original live-action film. Perhaps the sad part is that the fridge would've made sense if the fridge had been far enough from the blast that he just needed protection from shrapnel and radiation, and not the force of the blast itself.

A reminder that I still have yet to play Sacred Stones because my first Fire Emblem game was the game that released after it: Path of Radiance.

Incidentally, is anyone else feeling that the "[barebones description]/10" joke is getting a bit old? I do miss when the opinions stated were more varied and I regret that I was one of the earliest to do the "[barebones description]/10" joke a lot.

The usual Metal Gear Solid 4th wall breaking mind screw. MGS 2 is really insane for some of the crazy stuff you’ll find in the game.

Ah yes, the infamous fridge scene from Crystal Skull. To this day I still think it’s stupid and Indiana Jones should have died. However Crystal Skull is still better than Dial of Destiny.

Great scene from a great movie. I’m just glad to live in a world where there was a great trilogy of these films, and nothing more.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

A hilarious scene from a hilarious and amazing show, and the alien invasion arc that this clip is from is easily my favourite arc in season 1. Season 2 not having as good of animation as season 1 was inevitable, as the studio that made season 1 called in a ton of favours when making it; what disappointed me about season 2 was the rushed pacing, which really hinders the comedy as timing is very important in comedy.