Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s crazy to think that Smash Ultimate is now over half a decade old. I play the hell out of Brawl during my college days with my friends, god that was forever and a day ago.

Lost in Thoughts All Alone is easily the best thing about Fire Emblem Fates. Admittedly, that isn't saying much, but it is a really good song and those are well-animated cutscenes.

The one thing I'm not sure about regarding this video specifically is the attempt to make the cutscenes run at 60 fps; not everything has to be 60 fps, and I often find attempts to modify cutscenes to run at 60 fps often don't turn out very well; best case scenario is that you can't tell the difference, and worst case scenario is that the pacing and frames are all off.

EDIT: Drat, I was ninja'd. I'm going to leave my opinion of the Lost in Thoughts video since I already watched it. Let's see... Star Wars announcements... I gave up on Disney Star Wars a long time ago, so none of these announcements really interest me. Also, the video is twice the maximum length stated at the beginning of this thread.

There’s a lot more than just using AI art that makes the new edition of D&D bland. Instead of being inspired busy stuff like Conan the Cimmerian, The Black Company or Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser the PCs get to go to prom at I can’t believe it’s not Hogwarts college. Riveting.

Edit: Riding Yoshi/10

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

That limited edition PS3 probably cost the guy a decent amount of money. Then ago some people are willing to spend vast amounts of money on their hobbies…*cough*

...Advertising your own merch? The mugs look nice.

On 1/10/2024 at 5:10 PM, King Marth 64 said:

P.S.: No Star Wars hate please.

I didn't express any such thing and I have no intention of doing so; I only expressed my personal lack of interest in the franchise.

Had there ever been any hope for “Saint”_Siegfried? Could he have taken another road, or was his weird to always be so rudely used in such a cruel manner?

Edited by Sidereal Wraith