Ask The Above Poster Something You Want To Learn About Them

Randoman

What are some of your biggest pet peeves?

2 hours ago, Benice said:

A strange inside joke. To make a long story short, there was a poster on the wall that used the chemical elements Beryllium, Nickle and Cerium to spell the word Be Nice. However, it was all on one line with no spaces, so it simply read Benice. (That poster is actually the banner in my profile.)

That's a pretty neat story.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

What's your favorite map theme in FE?

Definitely Under This Banner from FE11 (the map theme that plays from Chapters 1 through 12). I how how epic, grandiose, and heroic it sounds.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/27/2020 at 12:29 PM, Benice said:

What's your favorite Console-based video game?

Nintendo games are the first to come to mind. Hard to pick just one, for the Switch alone, Breath of the Wild, Smash bros, Splatoon 2 and Odyssey are all really good games.
Halo was a good series back then, Halo 3 needs no words. Bloodborne is almost worth the price of the console its exclusive on.

Pilotwings 64 is my final answer.

Who do you main in Smash Bros?

12 hours ago, Randoman said:

If you could change 3 things about yourself, what would they be?

1. I wanna be a great artist but I find myself in desire of its destination rather then the adventure. In other words, I think more about the final piece then actually drawing and the hobby gives me a lot of stress rather then enjoyment. I wanna be a real self motivated artist, someone that draws often without getting tired of it quickly or stressed.
2. I wanna be charismatic, I find myself not being able to make jokes or understand banter. It makes me an overall boring person to hang out with because of it.
I wish I didn't feel so out of place all the time when I'm with friends.
3. Aging in general. Every day I'm getting older and I hate the feeling of it. Well its true that a I could live till I'm 100, there's no point when my senses start getting duller at around 35. I would like to do away with this mortal timer.

How bout you?
What are 3 things you would change about yourself?

On 11/29/2020 at 3:39 PM, Randoman said:

What are some of your biggest pet peeves?

Hm... People who don't work hard in a working environment. And also when I's aren't capitalized properly and also when apostraphes are used wrong. Some of which I am guilty of. Aside from that, I really loathe it when anyone in a position of power mistreating someone they have power over due to some interesting life experiences. For something that has to do with myself, I hate it when I practice and work hard but still fail.

And for some reason, it really bothers me when people call something "The best" or "Perfect". It makes me want to dislike whatever it is that has been called those things, for whatever reason. It's a habit I need to get rid of.

I don't think I've asked this yet: What country would you want to visit if you could go anywhre you wanted and Covif wasn't a thing

If I already asked that, uh, what's your favorite type of cuisine?

4 hours ago, Benice said:

Italian.

if you’re going to read some classic literature, which book/author would it be and why?

How religious of a person are you? Or if you aren't religious, how strongly do you adhere to your moral code/beliefs?

11 hours ago, Shrow said:

How bout you?
What are 3 things you would change about yourself?

Immunity to lust, firstly. I'm probably far less lustful than the average person (though that's probably not saying much, sadly, given the era we live in), but in terms of the standard that Catholicism/Christianity has set, I'm not there yet. (on a side note, keep in mind that immunity to lust and immunity to sexual attraction are not the same thing).

Secondly, I'd really want to be able to improve both my work accuracy and work speed on office/drafting based jobs. I've already got let go from 2 jobs for not being fast and accurate enough in the job. I really don't want to lose my current job and make it a 3rd time.

Thirdly, I'd probably go with an increased/improved prayer life. I tend to be really distracted during prayer and my mind wanders far too easily, so I'd want to be immune to that during prayer time. My prayers would probably be far more effective if I was 100% attentive during them rather than 20%-80% attentive.

There were some other things I were tempted to change about myself, but I feel like they would've been double-edged swords rather than overall improvements. For example, increasing in self-sacrifice would mean people would likely take advantage of me more. And increasing my capacity for forgiveness would mean being less likely to stand up against wrongs done to myself or others.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:56 AM, Benice said:

What country would you want to visit if you could go anywhre you wanted and Covif wasn't a thing

I don't like moving around, I get homesick really quick. Covid hasn't affected me at all really.

Since I'm a weeb I'll take the Japanese cuisine with the Sushi and Rolls.

Casual question: Favourite animal?

What kind of youtube videos have you been watching this past week or so?

6 hours ago, Shrow said:

Casual question: Favourite animal?

Dogs, I guess? I mean, they're cute and cheerful and they're incredibly useful, whether it's for search and rescues, drug detection, pest extermination (as shown in the Mink Man's youtube videos), being guide dogs, being therapy dogs, and so many other jobs.

14 hours ago, Randoman said:

I watch a lot of gaming type youtube videos. Recently i've been watching a youtuber named Jerma.
His videos are his twitch streams edited down a bit to like 20 - 60 minutes. Its nice to watch it while I'm work, background noise and what not.

Right back at ya! What type of youtube videos do you watch?

On 11/28/2020 at 2:02 PM, Randoman said:

Is there a youtube video type/genre that you enjoy, that most people likely wouldn't enjoy? (Eg: youtube poops, historical educational videos, poetry from famous writers) If yes, what would those video types/genres be?

Not really. I just enjoy chilling with livestreams for gaming YT channels or lengthy retrospective videos.

What FE games other than SoV have you played?

On 12/1/2020 at 1:14 PM, Wraith said:

if you’re going to read some classic literature, which book/author would it be and why?

Uh...I guess Catch-22, because I'm already reading it. Otherwise, probably just at the recommendation of someone else or just because I feel like it.

What's your favorite book series?

What are some of your favourite non-RPG/non-strategy video games?

11 hours ago, Shrow said:

Right back at ya! What type of youtube videos do you watch?

Oh... There's so many different kinds of youtube videos that I watch, even taking into account this past week only. There's animated movie/TV show reviewers like PhantomStrider and Saberspark, religious videos from speakers such as Jason Evert and Madd Fradd, unconventional pet videos (such as people with pet sheep, lions, bears, etc.) and animal videos in general, music videos from the Russian Opera singer Vitas, videos/episodes from TV shows I'm currently into such as Gargoyles and Miraculous Ladybug, gaming videos such as AVGN... yeah, there's a lot of different kinds of videos I watch.

5 hours ago, Randoman said:

What are some of your favourite non-RPG/non-strategy video games?

Does Zelda count as an RPG? If so, then I don't really have anything to answer with, since I've only really played FE and Zelda.

I don't think I've asked this yet: What's your favorite band? If I have asked, what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

On 12/4/2020 at 12:40 AM, Randoman said:

I’ve recently been watching some old documentaries on J.G. Ballard. I’m trying to get a feel on what the major themes of his writings. I’m going try to get through all 98 of his short stories before the end of this year, along with trying to start both volumes of the horror stories of Karl Edward Wagner. 

If you could live in any country where would it be and why?

Once everything goes back to being normal in regards to the coronavirus pandemic, what are some of the first things you're wanting to do? (Eg: eat out at your favourite restaurant, spend the whole day at the mall with friends, throw your friends really belated birthday parties, etc.)

15 hours ago, Benice said:

Does Zelda count as an RPG? If so, then I don't really have anything to answer with, since I've only really played FE and Zelda.

I don't think I've asked this yet: What's your favorite band? If I have asked, what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I kind of consider Zelda an RPG.

As for bands, I don't think I really have any. I prefer solo singers, with Vitas and Bryan Adams being some of my favourites off the top of my head.

As for my favourite ice cream, rainbow ice cream is the main one that comes to mind, off the top of my head. The only time I really get to try out exotic ice cream flavours is at buffets, and with buffets being shut down ever since coronavirus rolled in, it's been a long time since I've had any ice cream that isn't vanilla, strawberry, or a Nestle drumstick. I can't even remember what other ice cream flavours I'd enjoy at buffets since it's been that long.

On 11/13/2020 at 5:13 PM, Shrow said:

What do you usually eat for breakfast?

Oatmeal.

-------

Favorite portrait artstyle in the series?

On 12/5/2020 at 3:35 PM, Wraith said:

If you could live in any country where would it be and why?

Japan, maybe? They're a society much like America from the perspective of government, as well as having several cultural aspects that I appreciate. I was a martial arts student when I was younger and really appreciated the Japanese history I came to learn about. I'd like to see the country for myself.

Favorite FE4 pairing?

What are your top 5 favourite versions of Zelda the character? I'm curious as to what other versions of Zelda you like aside from the Skyward Sword version.

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Japan, maybe? They're a society much like America from the perspective of government, as well as having several cultural aspects that I appreciate. I was a martial arts student when I was younger and really appreciated the Japanese history I came to learn about. I'd like to see the country for myself.

Favorite FE4 pairing?

FE7's, I guess? I really like how bright and colourful the portrait artstyle is, and how there's so many different shades and gradients (I may be using the wrong term) compared to FE13, 14, and 16's artstyle.

...though at the same time, I'll admit I do think FE7's portrait artstyle is overused and overexposed in regards to FE romhacks, fan portrait edits, and such.

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite FE4 pairing?

Sigurd x Deirdre, Seliph x Larcei.

-------

Favorite map objective?

On 12/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, twilitfalchion said:

What FE games other than SoV have you played?

Its not a big list by any means but in order:
Awakening
Sacred Stones
Fates Birthright
Shadow Dragon DS
SoV
Next one was gonna be FE1 but it was in Japanese or Three houses but it looked like it played too much like Persona.
My next instead will be either Mystery of the Emblem on   the DS or Genealogy of the Holy War but I haven't the motivation to go out and download them.
after those games, Thracia 776 then going into Kaga's other games if I like his style.

Favourite story genre for a book, show or movie? Like Mystery, Fantasy, Romance, etc? Go into detail.

What is the legendary Shrow’s go to snack food?

On 11/16/2020 at 2:55 PM, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite moment from Majora's Mask?

When it’s the final hours and then you go up to the top of the clock tower, regardless of if it’s the first time or if you’re about to beat the game.

On 12/5/2020 at 10:18 AM, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite poets?

Um... I kind of don't read poetry...?

What's your favorite holiday food? Eggnog, shortbread cookies, etc...

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

What is the legendary Shrow’s go to snack food?

My legendary go to snack food (only for weekends) Salt & Vinegar Lays chips.

How bout yourself Sooksies?

Oh ninja'd

Hey Benice why is Shadow Dragon your favourite FE?

Edited by Shrow