OW!!!!!!

Destiny Hero

Person A comes to a thread and spits out a buch of mean posts that are spammy and contain lots of swears.

Person B tells Person A to stop.

Person A is the troll. You are Person A. Please stop trolling.

And I'm not a troll because I don't go around like you do and post things like that in people's threads.

lololol I lied. I just had to respond to this. You're easily the biggest troll this forum has seen yet. And if you're not doing it intentionally, then you're just an idiot.

lololol I lied. I just had to respond to this. You're easily the biggest troll this forum has seen yet. And if you're not doing it intentionally, then you're just an idiot.

A troll is someone who goes into threads and posts spammy and derogatory things, usually plagued with swears.

Do I do that? No. Is Luxord doing that now? Yes. Just because you don't like someone, doesn't mean they're a troll.

A troll is someone who goes into threads and posts spammy and derogatory things, usually plagued with swears.

Do I do that? No. Is Luxord doing that now? Yes. Just because you don't like someone, doesn't mean they're a troll.

Read the part after I said you were a troll.

Read the part after I said you were a troll.

Okay, then, prove I'm a troll. Go find one thread in which I went to it, and posted spammy and derogatory things. Humor me.

DESTINY HERO!!! I'm serious! call 911!!!!

I BE FINE!!!

This thread is ridiculous.

Indeed.