Unofficial Serenes Forest Advent Calendar - Day 1

Having been inspired by advent calendars serebii.net have offered in Decembers past, even though I've got no aptitude to create Twitter icons and wallpaper images (as you'd find on serebii.net's advent calendars), I figured I might take a crack at creating some Fire Emblem-themed puzzles and activities for the fandom to try during this holiday season.

The first few days will bring a Jugdral-based theme; expect plenty of stuff based from Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 these next few days.  (Ordinarily I would have started with the Archanea mythos...but since something involving it is appearing in a slightly different time of the month, I'll try to bring Archanea stuff into being around that time of the month.)

The first offering I've got today i this crossword puzzle (ordinarily I'd try to embed, but can't pull it off here; go through the tweet below to reach it):

(EDIT 3:17 AM CST:  ...Replaced the initial puzzle with a fixed version due to a bad clue.  Hard to believe I fell into the "first few days of CYL1" trap with said bad clue...For the record, the character in question was replaced completely in the new version.)

The second offering I've got today...It's a calendar roleplaying game.  Basically, whichever date in the month in which you were born determines your outcome.  Did you get lucky...or unlucky?

Edited by shiningpikablu252

2 hours ago, shiningpikablu252 said:

The second offering I've got today...It's a calendar roleplaying game.  Basically, whichever date in the month in which you were born determines your outcome.  Did you get lucky...or unlucky?

2 things:

1) WHAT THE F*CK IS 22!?

2) I get Tailtu, apparently. I'd probably get along well with her.

54 minutes ago, L3xandr3 said:

1) WHAT THE F*CK IS 22!?

The trap.  Taking inspiration from Zelda-themed games of this type throwing Crono into the mix, I threw in a non-Fire Emblem character into the gaggle for a cheap attempt at a laugh.  Of course, considering I went for a balance of "FE4 first-gen/FE4 second-gen/FE5" and there's 31 possible days (31 is not cleanly divisible by three), I had to cover the spare day somehow...

Edited by shiningpikablu252