Should I pull for V!Faye or for Erinys?

FlyingKitsune

Should I pull for Erinys or V!Faye?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Erinys or V!Faye

• V!Faye
    • Erinys

I've been saving up orbs for V!Faye, but this new banner came up and I've been considering sparking for Erinys. Since I'm probably the most wishy-washy person I could think of, I couldn't really decide whether or not to spark for Erinys or not. I spent like 4 hours yesterday arguing with myself whether or not I should go for V!Faye or Erinys. I eventually gave up. I have 170 orbs to spend. Who should I go for?

Next time, use the Ask FEH Questions and Get Them Answered Here thread

Neither are particularly worth going for as units -- only pull if they're your favorite characters. Whoever you like more should be the one you should prioritize first (ie. if you like Faye more, you probably should get Valentine's Faye first since she is a seasonal unit).

Also, keep in mind that next month, we have at least 2 banners we can spark on -- both are very stacked: the A Hero Rises banner will feature the top 4 placements in the upcoming Voting Gauntlet event (so 4 from the following: Seiros, Ninja Lyn, Legendary Dimitri, Freyja, Summer Byleth, Choose Your Legends Edelgard, Bride Micaiah, and Legendary Corrin). The other sparkable banner is the rerun of the FE12 banner along with its associated Forging Bonds event (MKris, FKris, Julian, and Lena).

Orb costs for sparking that banner (min orbs - max orbs):
The banner with Erinys: 135-175 orbs
A Hero Rises: 155-195 orbs
FE12 rerun: 135-175 orbs

Edited by Roflolxp54

Valentines Faye is limited, so there's that. Erinys is pretty good for a lance flier, although competition is already steep and I'm sure you can make someone with a similar build. Go with whoever's your favorite. Personally, I would try for Erinys, but you do have more chances to get her in the future. She could a focus hero of some skill banner. Meanwhile Faye is only available now and maybe next year? You may lose your shot to get her after this year.