The prequel characters?

Maybe it would be kind of like Radiant Dawn, split up into several different parts.

Part 1 would probably be about the Laguz Emancipation and the assassination of Misaha.

Part 2 would focus on Ashnard, probably opening with the abduction of the Heron princess from Serenes on the night of the massacre. We'd also meet Almedha, Izuka, Rajaion, and maybe even Gawain. There would also be the few skirmishes between Daein and Begnion that Tanith mentioned in PoR. I guess it would end with Ashnard's father signing the blood pact.

Part 3 would focus on Greil and Elena's flight from Daein, but unfortunately there isn't much you can do with a larger group... Shinon would be 9 years old at this point; maybe he'd be an archer by now, like Rolf was. The final chapter would take place in that village in Gallia, and somehow it would be impossible to win the chapter except by letting Greil use the Fire Emblem...

All I can think of for Part 4 would be some random mercenary jobs in Crimea as Greil establishes his mercenary company. I'm pretty sure that, of the Mercenaries in PoR and RD, only Titania and Shinon would be of fighting age. (Oscar would be 14 at this time, but even if that's old enough to fight, he'd be a Crimean soldier at this point, not a mercenary.) Maybe there'd be a few other guys who weren't in PoR and RD. As I attempt to think of a good ending, all I can come up with is a minor skirmish between Daein and Crimea, with the Greil Mercenaries on Crimea's side. (I think Soren mentioned that Daein and Crimea did a lot of minor skirmishes throughout their history, though nothing as serious as open war.)

Part 1 could be Misaha and her posse' fighting the senate and slave traders.

It could have Haar and Sigrun as new recruits and also show Shihiram first elaveing Begnion.

Part 2 could be Ashnard's rise to power on the Daein battle fields, eventually ending with his father's and the capture of Lillia.

Ashanrd would be main lord, Almheda, Greil, Zelgius, and the original Rdiers would all be playable in this art to,

Part 3 could be Greil's flight from Crimea, Starting with him and Elene fighting their way out of a Daein border town (Maybe with some assistance from a Black Knight) and end with Greil hiring Volke.

Volke, Titania, Shinnon, Gatrie, Giffca, Ranulf, Stefan and Zelgius would all appear as well.

Part 4 would be the initial border difficulties with Daein, Renning would be main lord, with Ramon, Greil, the Mercs and a young Recruit Geo all appearing.

I'ld prefer a second sequel myself (with none of the characters of the previous ones.)

Since Stefan formed the branded nation, I would like that to be the new playable nation.

The enemies would probably be a future Begnion who forgot Sanaki's efforts to build friendship between them and the other nations (especially the Laguz.)

If the lord of this game would be a descendant of Stefan (and thus a Lion-Blooded Branded) that would be so awesome.

I'ld prefer a second sequel myself (with none of the characters of the previous ones.)

Since Stefan formed the branded nation, I would like that to be the new playable nation.

The enemies would probably be a future Begnion who forgot Sanaki's efforts to build friendship between them and the other nations (especially the Laguz.)

If the lord of this game would be a descendant of Stefan (and thus a Lion-Blooded Branded) that would be so awesome.

That is awesome.

Maybe even have an old Soren as an advisor.

Also.

Mmmm....chicken rice.

I completely agree with the first part. I'd want a completely new storyline where the main hero learns at the end of the game that he is descended from Mist, and is thus the last living person with Ike's blood in their veins. And he could, for some reason, fight the goddess Yune as the final boss. That way, this game doesn't feel anticlimatic compared to RD.

But if there was a prequel, I'd like it to be about the 3 heroes of legend. Altina would be the main lord, and Soan and Dheginsea would have to be weakened up a bit to be secondary lords. Yune would be the final boss.

Yay, I'd like a second sequel too. Mainly because there wasn't any character development in RD and I'd like to know a little more about all the characters. I like a lot of the characters and I'll miss them when we move to another continent (I'm not ready to move on just yet).