Monster Hunter Stories 2: 2nd Trailer Released + Discussion Thread

vanguard333

The 2nd trailer for Stories 2 finally released, revealing a lot more new information about the game:

I also thought this trailer release would be a good time to create a discussion thread for this game. I only played the demo of the original game, but it was fantastic, and this game looks like it'll be great.

Also, am I just hearing things, or does the Wyverian girl have the same voice actor as BOTW-Zelda?

EDIT: I didn't realize until after I posted this that this new trailer was part of a huge announcement for both this game and Rise. Should I modify this thread into a discussion thread for the whole announcement or leave it as it is?

Edited by vanguard333

The first game was really cool (it is available on IoS and Android and 3DS too if you can find it). It was a refreshing experience for Monster Hunter and I really liked it.

Now, onto the second one, I'm just hype.

I'm repeating myself but the first one was cool and it was the kind of game where you said to yourself "it needs a second one for the extra polish". I'm kind of saddened that Capcom still doesn't want to show gameplay but since the game is coming this July (the 9th on Switch and Steam, yes, it appears to be a simultaneous release) I'm sure they'll be showing off more and more as time goes on. Kind of what they're actually doing with MH Rise.

As for the voice of Ena, I don't know. They do sound similar but they didn't say anything about. So wait and see.