So I was arguing with a GameFAQs Troll.

Cynthia, there's a major difference between "troll" and "retards". GameFaqs is full of "retards". God, people have ruin the idea of a troll. A troll is suppose to provide lulz and attack the retards and morons. Retards don't do that. And yes, Cynthina, GameFaqs is as mature as a new born baby.

I just saw a picture of a dead little girl getting fucked in a bathtub on 4chan. Maturity isn't the problem.

I heard of that picture. Somebody posted it on a Zelda fansite (Zelda Unvierse) I go to during an hack invasion. I was lucky NOT to see it.

(VERY DISTURBING DETAILS. DO NOT HIGHLIGHT IF YOU ARE VERY SENSITIVE TO GORY AND NASTY DETAILS)

I heard she was decomposing and there were maggots around her body.

Like you were going bed . . .

In a sense, I want that picture so I can post it during my hentai raid on GameFaqs' FE boards, but not. I'm not that heartless towards "Trolls".

Yes Brown Fox, that's what it was. Also, just a little troll education for you guys. 90% of the time online what you encounter is not a troll, it's some jackass that you piss off who thinks "OMFG I TROLL YOU!" even though it's actually just their way of whining.

Edited by Death