The FESSR

Le Communard

*makes giant nuclear warhead*

Capitalism shall never be defeated!

Fellow capitalist, you should come join the Passione Mafia! We are an organization dedicated to exterminating these pesky commies and promoting capitalism!

Whaddya say?

*Sends in Jerme as well*

You know your mission. Now go! Bring those documents to me!

Ephidel, Limstella, take the left and right wings! Lloyd and Linus, you two come with me.

*Reclasses from a rogue to a Warrior*

Move out now!

Edited by Joshybear25

• 3 months later...

In the wake of the opening of the The Serenes Forest Free Love Soviet, the FESSR is declaring an official revival. Membership is once again open. Glory to the revolution!

Edited by Le Communard

Ohhhh

Fucking Red

You won't be saying that once we've got you on your gibbet. In fact, you really won't be saying much of anything.JOKES AND RUMORS.

Speaking of jokes and rumors, I remember a postcard from the time of the Soviet Union...

There were a bunch of pigs on the photograph, image taken either in a barn at a farm or at a communist party meeting.

Below, on the postcard there was a text: "Second from the right is Nikita Khruschev".

Edited by Pahn

What's this, reviving the FESSR without even notifying its Eternal President? Did you forget that I'm the chairman of your Party? I could have you expelled and on trial in an hour if I wanted to!

Speaking of jokes and rumors, I remember a postcard from the time of the Soviet Union...

There were a bunch of pigs on the photograph, image taken either in a barn at a farm or at a communist party meeting.

Below, on the postcard there was a text: "Second from the right is Nikita Khruschev".

That was probably a picture of Le Communard. Some people are starting to say he's one of those counterrevolutionary Khrushchevites, did you know? If I was him I would hastily issue a formal apology and gracefully acquiesce to any outstanding demands.

What's this, reviving the FESSR without even notifying its Eternal President? Did you forget that I'm the chairman of your Party? I could have you expelled and on trial in an hour if I wanted to!

That was probably a picture of Le Communard. Some people are starting to say he's one of those counterrevolutionary Khrushchevites, did you know? If I was him I would hastily issue a formal apology and gracefully acquiesce to any outstanding demands.

I do not negotiate with a system that has a higher chance of working than capitalism.

Edited by Pahn

What a puny little explosion. That would barely damage a single apartment block!

Regardless, how dare these pigs make an attempt at genocide simply because they have no tolerance for our ideals?

Edited by ZXValaRevan