3. 3. Pick one

• Sigurd
    • Soren
    • Tibarn

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuan and Ethlin was sad, sure, but it doesn't beat what happened to Sigurd at all.

And what's this about a separation from Celice?

Well, Celice was already born, and I think he send Oifaye and Shanan away in the "last" chapter. I think that's it.

Cuan and Ethlin was sad, sure, but it doesn't beat what happened to Sigurd at all.

And what's this about a separation from Celice?

I'm talking about things that make Sigurd's life this tragic. >.>

OH! And Eltoshan. >.>

Oh, I see then...

But Sigurd's involvement in Eltoshan's death was minimal. Why would that make Sigurd more tragic?

About Sigurd, Elto and co:

Cuan and Eltosian were Sigurd's two close friends from the academy. So he pretty much lost both his best friends and his family.

Edited by Brian

About Sigurd, Elto and co:

Cuan and Eltosian were Sigurd's two close friends from the academy. So he pretty much lost both his best friends and his family.

Yes, but Eltoshan's death was nobody's fault but Shagaal's. I can see him blaming himself over Cuan and Ethlin's deaths, but Eltoshan? That death was because some stupid deuschbag thought he was doing the right thing.

Yes, but Eltoshan's death was nobody's fault but Shagaal's. I can see him blaming himself over Cuan and Ethlin's deaths, but Eltoshan? That death was because some stupid deuschbag thought he was doing the right thing.

Yeah, but my point was just that losing his friends made Sigurd a tragic person. And even though it was Shagarl's fault Sigurd seemed to be blaming himself for some reason (he told Levin he was about to change his mind and withdraw)

Yeah, but my point was just that losing his friends made Sigurd a tragic person. And even though it was Shagarl's fault Sigurd seemed to be blaming himself for some reason (he told Levin he was about to change his mind and withdraw)

Personally, I see what happened to Diadora and then what happened to Sigurd at Barhara as being more tragic. I mean, what could be worse than having your wife taken away and seeing her again only to find out that her memory was wiped and to die just mere seconds after seeing her again?

Personally, I see what happened to Diadora and then what happened to Sigurd at Barhara as being more tragic. I mean, what could be worse than having your wife taken away and seeing her again only to find out that her memory was wiped and to die just mere seconds after seeing her again?

Yeah, I can't disagree with that, poor dude.. Though that is part of what makes me think more of him as a character.

That was caused by Manfloy who did it to make her as Alvis' wife. I'm trying to prove that Sigurd's life is tragic even without Alvis' part. Though I'm must admit Alvis' part is one of the most heartbreaking moment in Sigurd's life. >.>

That was caused by Manfloy who did it to make her as Alvis' wife. I'm trying to prove that Sigurd's life is tragic even without Alvis' part. Though I'm must admit Alvis' part is one of the most heartbreaking moment in Sigurd's life. >.>

Even if Alvis had a different name, though, that moment would still be sad.

Alvis is the key point of Manfloy's plan, though, so yeah.

...Shinon looks feminine up close somehow

Anyway, Sigurd crushed his own son with 15 against 2 votes, and the new duel is between Lilina and Shinon. These are the two last characters that were not introduced in FE4.. My vote is Shinon.

I don't really care about this. Bu I guess I will vote for Lilina, since obviously Shinon can win without my vote.

OMG, the last battle will be Alvis vs Ishtar! O.o