• Eirika
    • Ephraim
    • Ike
    • Micaiah
  3. 3. Pick one

• Sigurd
    • Soren
    • Tibarn

Ah, Christmas is over. Happy new year to you all.

Alvis won the duel, so the new group is Volke, Ike, Alvis and Yurius.

I vote Alvis for same reason as last time, though Ike and Volke both are close seconds.

This is the last vote of round one. Give your vote :)

Edit: Fury, since you're on, will you be voting yourself?

Edited by etellerannet(n+1)

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Fury, since you're on, will you be voting yourself?

LOL. Already did. XD

But I'm afraid for the next one, since for all I know I won't have an internet connection anymore starting January 3rd. =<

GODDAMN. THIS IS SUCH A HARD VOTE.

Alvis and Julius are both fucking awesome. Volke is godly too.

I have to wait and decide later.

I'm sorry Julius.. Alvis takes this. A much better villain, excellent development.

Edited by Julius

Whether or not Ike is the most important character is debatable and has no bearing on whether or not people like him. Anyway, I voted for Alvis. It wasn't much of a contest. I don't care much for Julius or Volke, and Ike didn't wow me either.

0 votes.. to probably the most important FE character in history for Americans.

...and who the hell would that be? Lyn right? if you're going to attempt to use friggin stereotypes, get it right! well I don't see her name up there I prefer Eirika anyway; anyway I pick Volke since he's the one I like most out of...these persons

Whether or not Ike is the most important character is debatable and has no bearing on whether or not people like him. Anyway, I voted for Alvis. It wasn't much of a contest. I don't care much for Julius or Volke, and Ike didn't wow me either.

Debatable how? Ike was in two FE games (most important character in both, sure Micaiah was too, but the whole ending and finishing blow was dedicated to Ike) and he's in Brawl too. For Americans, it is. For the Japanese people, I can't say.

I know it has no bearing, where did you bring that up? I was merely stating that fact.

At least Ike got one vote in the end... Winners are Alvis and Volke.

Round 2 has started! It's essentially the same as round one but with four matches instead of eight. As usual, two characters will go on to the next round from each group. New group is Lilina, Fin, Leaf and Jeigan. Info and pic in first post as usual.

My vote goes to Fin :)

My vote goes to Jeigan. I probably don't even need to say that.

Debatable how? Ike was in two FE games (most important character in both, sure Micaiah was too, but the whole ending and finishing blow was dedicated to Ike) and he's in Brawl too. For Americans, it is. For the Japanese people, I can't say.

I know it has no bearing, where did you bring that up? I was merely stating that fact.

I would say that Marth and Roy are the most important because their presence in melee raised awareness to the series outside of Japan. Ike and his games did nothing like that. If memory serves, Ike's games had the lowest sales of the lot in both America and Japan.

Where did I bring what up?

I would say that Marth and Roy are the most important because their presence in melee raised awareness to the series outside of Japan.

I agree with that.

FE7 was only translated because of their popularity in Melee, after all.