1. 1. ....

• Gorebyss
    • Blissey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blissey is OU, which is basically High tier. I haven't checked but I think that Gorebyss is UU, but I'm not sure. Also, Wobbuffet was Uber in R/S/E but in D/P/P they changed something about him that made him Uber, but now the only non-legendary uber is Garchomp.

Blissey is OU, which is basically High tier. I haven't checked but I think that Gorebyss is UU, but I'm not sure. Also, Wobbuffet was Uber in R/S/E but in D/P/P they changed something about him that made him Uber, but now the only non-legendary uber is Garchomp.

Since when?

That can't be right...

Garchomp + any Ice move + Dead = Fail.

IMO

:mellow:

That can't be right...

Garchomp + any Ice move + Dead = Fail.

IMO

:mellow:

You haven't checked the lists in over like, 1-3 months have you?

If it's not from Serebii, I don't believe it.

Serebii has no tier lists, and Smogon is generally the most widely accepted place when it comes to that kind of thing.

Staraptor is BL at least, but BL is a nonexistent tier containing Pokemon too good for UU but not quite usable in OU.

Serebii is full of lol from what I've seen, but I'm probably biased because I frequented Smogon last year. Most of their conclusions comes from a year of testing so far, it may not be accurate overall but it's accurate from what they have observed so far.