Prices of Fire Emblem Cipher boxes

FE07

Hello! I understand that I am VERY late to the game but I've been a fire emblem fan for a long time and I just discovered cipher. I recently began looking into buying some fire emblem booster boxes for collection purposes and I noticed that the availability and pricing of the boxes is very irregular. For example it is very easy and cheap to find series like b04, 06, 07, 10 - 15, and 22, but not the others. I'm wondering what makes some boxes pricier than others. I can't seem to find a pattern here be it the age of the series (since 04 and 22 are cheap but 05 and 21 aren't) or the games represented in it (other than three houses boxes being generally more expensive).

Can someone who is more familiar with the scene please explain what I'm missing? Thanks!

• 8 months later...

Availability. Rarity. Prices depend on many factors, but when it comes to all collectibles, they are rare. It's the same with other boxes for games, movies and anime. Some Pokemon packs cost more than 10k. But you can find cheaper prices using price travking software by Priceva.

Edited by Daveforest

There is actually quite the community playing the game. I haven't bought any boxes in years, but I can imagine the power of certain cards add to the price of certain boxes (also because more people want them and thus them becoming more rare).

I remember keeping an eye out for more B11 boxes, because Lute was in there. But it had become a little more expensive than the other ones, I believe because overclass Genny was in there as well...