Class Base Stats

plentyofpaper654

I was just noticing that Serenes Forest doesn't yet have base stats for classes in Engage. I figured the process to get them was something I could calculate, so I did, with the exception of 1 late game spoiler class I do not yet have available. I also combined my findings with character base stats data already available to show what each character's stats would be if they were classless (The minimum value for each stat they could achieve with any class in the game.) I figured this would be useful for comparing characters in a class neutral manner, and evaluating whether a different class may be appropriate for them. Here's my spreadsheet, with an explanation of my method below.
I almost certainly made a few transcription errors, so you can expect to find a few values that are slightly off.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1siefP7HuxtPs1rnbfncBMwHfz2hba0Nc0HVlRISSA08/edit#gid=245009987
Method:
1. Record stats for Alear in every class she can change to. 
2. Find the minimum value for each stat, then subtract that value from the stat recorded for each class. This creates a base value, and should result in at least 1 class having a value of 0 for each stat. And changing from that class to any other class would add the new base value of that class is.
3. For each class not available for Alear, Find a character with access to that class, and record values with that class, as well as a class Alear can become (I generally used Sword Fighter, but Diamont was a Berserker before I figured out stanardizing things would be easier.)
4. Subtract the base stat values of the known class from the recorded class for the new character to get that characters "classless" stats. 
5. Subtract the classless stats of that character from the new class stats.
*6. As it turns out, Hortensia's Wing Tamer class, which is unavailable to Alear, has the single lowest Strength in the game. I assigned that class a base value of 0 for strength, and increased the strength base values of all other classes by 1.
7. To find what a character's stats would look like if they were classless, I took the base stats of the character when they join, and subtract the base stats of their class. 

Possible Sources of Error:
Ivy had max Dex in her initial class. If the game keeps track of a hidden dex stat past the cap, that might throw off the dex stat for her Lindwurm Class.
For classless stats, I got negative speed values for Alear, Etie, Vander and Alfred. This means their starting speed stat is lower than their base class speed stat. I don't think this is an actual error. But I do think it means that if you leave them at their base level, then class change to an Armored Knight or General (0 speed) they should have 0 speed. Then if they class change back, they would have the base speed of their class, and it would be 1 or 2 points higher than what it started at. 
Other than that, just transcription errors.