How's puberty going/how'd it go?

Metal Rabbit

This are serious topic. Here be serious discussion.

I'm only 16 so I'm not done with it yet. Really though, it hasn't been bad as others led on. I kinda let it happen and accepted it. Emotional maturity is another issue. >.>

The only bad things that happened were the acne and the occasional voice distortion.

Although, I want to shave my pubes because I forgot what it's like to be clear.

I have little to tell of, anyone else have stories they wanna share?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys sometimes my pants get really tight... um what does that mean because it's making me really nervous.

Really? You're really talking about this?

I'm getting somewhat acne (been using acne cream for 3 years every time i shower so i really won't get much at all) my voice has gotten deeper, i have grown a good amount and and still got a lot more to though, uhh also gotten hairier..........shaving sucks though.

Puberty is weird! Sometimes, I see pretty girls, and uh... I feel funny in my... uh, my no-no place. :(

You too?! But sometimes when I see guys I get that feeling too... Is that normal?

I dont understand why ppl freak out about it. I had absolutely no acne through puberty. No wet dreams, or any of that other crap those videos show us. You just become better suited to reproduce with girls. I dont see the big deal.

lucky bastard

I had a sex dream a few months ago.

I woke up mid way through. I was disapointed.

.__.

disappointed at what happened in your bed or disappointed because you woke up half way through?

uhm, i dont know if i should really be asking about this ...

but sometimes i wake up the middle of the night, and i'm all sticky down there ... and usually it's after some embarrassing dream ...

i don't know if is it normal, or do i have some disease or something? i learned abotu ejaculation in class, but i don't know why it's happening to me for no reason...

Did personality change count?

I think I became a bit bitter than my happy-go-lucky attitude before. =/

Puberty refers to the process of physical changes by which a child's body becomes an adult body capable of reproduction - Wikipedia.

I think that attitude change is common. Kids are often protected from what's bad about living so naturally, they tend to be "happy-go-lucky" and become bitter as they learn more of what the world is really like.

lucky bastard

I had a sex dream a few months ago.

I woke up mid way through. I was disapointed.

.__.

disappointed at what happened in your bed or disappointed because you woke up half way through?

Im sure it was the fact that it DIDNT happen in his bed XD

Lol...voice distortion and acne. Of course...my aunt laughed at me me before for my voice.

Doesn't matter now, I can yell REALLY loud, and my voice will still be very deep. Good thing I have a deep voice, lucky me. XD

Acne sucks. I'm clearing up, but everywhere they show!

Random erections happen at the WORST possible times. At least twice i have gotten them during presentations... Not as bad as what happened to my friend, he got one at a swim meat.......

Lawl.

I used to get them frequently at one o clock, so I used to call them 1:00 erections. It has another meaning. :D