I made a spreadsheet of stat growths that allows you to select classes for each unit

Ergo

Hey all, I've been a lurker of these forums for years and I figured I'd finally make an account to share this spreadsheet I've made for Engage. I've used the data from the site, so it should all be accurate. I hope you all find it useful, please let me know if there are any errors/leave any feedback you'd like. Thanks!

edit: also, feel free to ignore or edit the formulae in the summation columns. I made them for my own sake and you all probably have data you would rather calculate.

edit2: Just realized I messed up Jean's personal skill calculation after I added the starsphere functionality, so I corrected it. You'll have to get a new copy of the sheet if you want the correct calculations (or just fix it youself by adding a "2*" to the first term of Jean's stat formulae)

Google Sheets Link

Note: You'll have to save a copy of the spreadsheet to your own Google Drive to be able to access the dropdown menus to select classes and toggle Starsphere to active/inactive

Edited by Ergo

Hey, I used your sheet as inspiration for something I've been thinking about trying out. It calculates cumulative average stat gains for a unit across multiple classes.

How it works: It does what your sheet does (I didn't copy paste anything from your sheet, though I did essentially replicate the functions you used), and calculates personal+class growths, then it calculates base stats (which you should probably just keep as the unit's starting class if you want accurate results). Then it calcs how many stats the unit will gain over X levels based on the total growths, and adds those to the total base stats. You can then do this two more times. It could be more, but I thought that would be overkill.

It's fairly automated; you just need to select the unit, the classes, levels gained in each class, and check the starsphere box if applicable. Jean's double class growths are accounted for.

A few caveats:

• As I so subtly stated at the bottom of the sheet, I didn't account for stat caps. I'm sure that it matters, and I'm sure all it would take is putting caps in the class stats sheet and using an IF function, but this was already taking up a lot of my time as it was.
  • I'm pretty confident that the average stats and growths are solid, but I'm honestly not 100% that the base stats are legit. If the math is wrong there, I welcome anyone checking it out to let me know (As far as I know, there are no permanent stat gains on promotion, it seems to just add class bases on top of personal bases).
  • Again, it should be stressed that these growths are averages. If it IS working as intended, it may not actually represent the unit's real stats on fixed growths. Consider any decimals as a possible +1 if you're lucky, otherwise round it down.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gjbHWrIhQMK2AuS8hudxei7XLJrAX9vvEL1edgQR1Ts/edit?usp=sharing (you'll need to make a copy)