Best Prank Phone Calls

Ragnell

What's the best prank phone call you have either done or recieved?

My friend got called saying his double D sized Victoria's Secret bra was in. He just said, "Sweet, when can I pick it up!" Then they hung up on him.

I called random people pretending to be some internet poll asking what people think if tomato is a fruit or vegetable

I got this REALLY high guy. he was so baked

Another time, I was riding the bus with our tennis team, and my friend got called by a number he didn't recognize. Another guy on the team then asked him for the number and prank called them. He started accusing them of being communists and said that he was weeding them out with the government. After the guy hung up on him, he told us the guy's name was Brecht or something. We both started laughing our butts off, because Brett is one of my friend's neighbors. We didn't tell Brett though, because he's the kind of guy who will tee-pee your house.

Then my teammate prank called him again about a week later saying the same crap and claiming his associates have been eliminated. It was hilarious.